[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession thread: Let's try this again edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Get those dark secrets off of your chest, /r9k/
>>
I'm the second cumming of jebus Christ
>>
File: 1440559235088.jpg (15 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1440559235088.jpg
15 KB, 450x304
my cousin and i touched eachothers dick and tried to fuck eachother in the ass when we were like 10-12

god fucking dammit
>>
I fucking hate the keep calm poster edits becoming a generic meme usually used with zero relevance to the harrowing origin
>>
I fart too hard. Hurts t b h
>>
>>25440019
No siree Mr. FBI man.
>>
>>25440019

>Be teenager
>Cousin from out of state comes to visit every other summer
>7/10 takes good care of herself
>Have raging foot tickling fetish
>She's always barefoot and has really nice feet
>Spend a couple days waiting for an opportunity to tickle her feet with no luck
>Last night before she leaves, my brother, her, her brother, and me are sitting in the living room watching tv.
>I intentionally sit on the floor somewhat near her feet(far enough to not be too close, but close enough to reach over and touch them.
>Tell myself I'm just going to go for it once the commercials come on.
>Commercials come on, and after waiting another minute or so to work up the courage, I finally reach over and tickle her foot for just a second
>She pulls back a little bit and looks a little irritated, but smiles and gives a quick chuckle
>Few seconds later she whispers to me to squeeze her brother's knee because he's ticklish there.
>Do it.
>He yells "Heeeyy!!" and starts poking her on the neck because he knows she told me to do it.
>This is my chance.
>Grab her ankle and start tickling her foot relentlessly
>She pulls back a bit, but I remain firm and keep tickling her after about 10 seconds she just gives up and leans back into the couch.
>Luckily for me she was really ticklish on her feet, and laughed pretty hard throughout
>I tickled her for about a minute and she finally managed to get her feet away from me and up on the couch in front of her.
>Being completely hyperstimulated by what I was doing, I grabbed her ankle again from off of the couch and tickled her for another minute or so.
>This time she just gave up completely and let me go at it.
>Finally my brother asks me what the hell i'm doing
>say "I'm tickling her"
>he looks at me like I'm a weirdo(rightfully so)
>I look up at her, and say "haha sorry"
>She looked mad, but she never called me on it.

When I look back on it, I cringe. It was the most autistic thing I had ever done, and it was creepy as fuck.
>>
I peed in my grandmas gas tank once because she told me I was too fat to be darth vader for halloween.
>>
File: 1451356615575.png (28 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1451356615575.png
28 KB, 387x429
I want love so bad, I put women on a pedestal 10,000 feet high. If I were to get a girlfriend I was attracted to I would go full on beta provider for monthly starfish sex just so I could call her my own, I might even tolerate cheating or being cucked if that's what she requested. I'm fucking pathetic in that regard, I'm the reason women have been enabled to be massive sluts and then hop off the cock carousel with no repercussions. I'm so desperate for affection and if you even hint at being desperate all the women scatter like cockroaches when you turn a light on. It's as if they have no heart, only an agenda of self interest. But hey, that's just my observation.
>>
>>25440019
I say things on the internet that I don't agree with in order to shit stir.
>>
I disagree with most opinions related to gender relationships in /r9k/.
I want to punch people who constantly shitpost with the cuck meme.
>>
When I first started using the internet around middle school, I manipulated a n adult woman into sending me several nudes by pretending to be Chad on a dating site.

Also I harassed a girl on myspace who I didn't like, I mocked her for losing a fight.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.