[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who #evil here? Who else here has horrible morals and feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 28
File: evilpepe.jpg (52 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.jpg
52 KB, 384x384
Who #evil here?

Who else here has horrible morals and feels like they are the scummiest person in the universe? Let's talk about it.

How twisted are your morals? What sort of wicked things do you do? Do you ever feel guilty about being the way you are? Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?
>>
Probably evil but it's hard to tell sometimes. I don't mean in the edgy "I like to win at everyone else's expense" way either.
>>
>>25439518
Well, go on. What makes you think you're evil?
>>
>>25439470
I'm not evil but I am a sadist who loves to punish people who are rude or arrogant. Last week I stole one of my classmate's book bag and threw it in the bin with all her notes and everything. I almost got hard when I saw how distressed she was afterwards.
I believe it was totally justified though because I did it because she's a bit stuck up and was being a bitch to this borderline retard friend of mine.
>>
>>25439470
What makes you evil OP?
>>
File: TakeUsDown-large3953855838.jpg (210 KB, 1290x726) Image search: [Google]
TakeUsDown-large3953855838.jpg
210 KB, 1290x726
My ex was a self-admitted sociopath and I miss it like hell. That ridiculous overconfidence was so calming. Where do I find another one to talk to?
>>
>>25439737
I hurt people who don't deserve it and I feel little empathy towards those who aren't close to me.
>>
File: 1450224380773.jpg (9 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1450224380773.jpg
9 KB, 181x182
>>25439657
legenday
>>
>>25439657
She could just have grabbed it out of the bin. Worst case scenario maybe you made her bag smell a little bad. You should have soaked it in water to make sure her notes would be destroyed.
>>
File: 1451572167956.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
1451572167956.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
>>25439926
Same. Except I'm beginning to lose empathy to all but a very small amount of people. I don't derive much pleasure from hurting people who don't deserve it though-I'm indifferent to it. What evil have you done lately, anon? I'm >>25439657
It's pretty tame but I didn't really get many opportunities over the winter break and in the time leading up to it.
>>
I found a wallet once and took the money out of it.
>>
>>25439976
It's not like I threw it in her dorm room bin.
>>25439969
Yeah it's edgy high schooler tier but considering how much this bitch cares about her grades and is an emotional cunt in general it was probably like I punched her in the face.
>>
>>25439557
I am capable of the deepest hatred. I'm afraid of ever having to confront it if anyone were to become a real enemy of mine. I'd do almost anything to get back at somebody if I hated them enough. I'd fuck their kids up and say it hurt me more than it hurt them.
>>
>>25439990
I don't derive much pleasure from hurting people who don't deserve it, either. I used to, back when I was a kid. But nowadays I think I'd find it boring to attack someone for no reason.

I haven't done much evil lately, I just think I'm disgustingly wicked in general. I've lied, I've stabbed people in the back, I've abused others. If god exists, I think I've got a first class ticket to hell.
>>
MOMS GONNA FREAK XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25440071
What's the most wicked plan you've ever come up with? I'm capable of pretty deep hatred, I'm just too retarded to know what to do with it.
>>
>>25439657
thats actually pretty kewl

>>25439470
I wouldnt call myself "evil" because i'm not a sadist and wouldnt fuck with someone for no good reason but i'm full on oportunistic and egocentric

Also i cant give a fuck about common moralfag stuff like starving chillens or killed animals so i'm probably /asshole/ tier to most people
>>
>>25440171
It's not about being edgy. Some of us feel like shit about the shit we've pulled.
>>
>>25440112
I feel very wicked even though I haven't done much to hurt others too. I feel 0 remorse about it though. It's just that all of my morals (what's left of them) are almost completely out of touch with humanity and I just don't care about anyone but myself. And what's odd is that the strangest things can set me off. When I was in 12th grade somebody beat up my closest childhood friend and I had no emotional response but when one of my teachers refused to accept an assignment a few minutes late I put a bunch of magnesium strips and ethanol under her desk when she was away and set it on fire. Do you also get set off by stupid shit?
>>
>>25439470
I don't think I'm evil, I'm just obtuse which leads me to do things that people think are evil, but really they just don't understand where I'm coming from, and I don't understand them.
>>
>>25440171
I acknowledge I used to be a really edgy teen but now I just don't care. I don't even feel edgy, or cool, or even satisfied by hurting others. I just don't care.
>>
>horrible morals
>feels scummiest

guess what? You're not evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMVDuIO3J0
>>
>>25440256
I get set off by specific shit. I've got abandonment issues bigger than the sun and when people leave my life, I go absolutely nuts.
>>
>>25440171
I just want /meme/ to leave
>>
>>25440315
You say that, but I've yet to meet anyone who could forgive me for all the self centered lying I've done. Whether or not I feel scummy, I dun goofed and I'll probably goof again unless I get therapy pronto.
>>
>>25440375
I really couldn't care any less about your problems
>>
File: Goofy_Yop.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Goofy_Yop.jpg
302 KB, 1280x1024
>>25440375
you could say I'm goofier than goddamned goofy.

>>25440418
good, yours are probably pretty boring too.
>>
>>25440418
Then fuck off. This entire board is people complaining about their problems.
>>
>>25440256
Did you get caught when you set her desk on fire? It seems like it would be really hard not to get caught.
>>
I want to become evil sociopath.
I used to be average beta niceguy, but now I have become bitter and disillusioned.

I dislike this society and most of the people. But all I have is empty bitterness. No future and nothing to do.

I want the flames of hate to set me ablaze. To drive me forward to hurt this world.
I think I am slowly making progress. Last week at mall toilet booth I took all the toilet paper, threw into the toilet and pissed on the paperrolls.
It was liberating. Like I was awake for the first time. Doing something, being something.
>>
>>25440321
>abandonment issues
Why? Absent father? mother? I get set off when people don't acknowledge my accomplishments but acknowledge someone else's inferior "achievements". That really drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>25440205
I've tried to avoid conflict of this nature. Any "plans" I ever made were concieved in a drunken rage. So despite everything, I am harmless, for now. It is just something I don't want anyone to bring out in me.
>>
>>25440535
Absent daddy. He lived his life without me around and now I wish I were an indispensable part of people's lives. Why do you get set off when people don't acknowledge your accomplishments? Any particular reason?
>>
>>25440516
It was after school and I'm one of the most trusted and well-like students in my year group. Even the security guard (who luckily wasn't there at the time) would have vouched for me if I was implicated in the whole thing even though he didn't see a thing.
>>
Ik ben heul slecht. Ik drinkt veel te veel coffie.
>>
>>25440579
I'm really egotistical. I want people to realise that I am more capable than they are and to acknowledge it
>>
>>25440491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1mKVYtJMf4
>>
>>25440530
I used to be really insecure until I stopped caring about others in general. Try to condition yourself into it, that's what I did. You are more in control of your personality than you think.
>>
I've got jealousy issues once in a while. If I feel I'm being ignored at someone else's expense, it hurts deep and I want to hurt them. I just want to be the most important thing in people's lives. I want to be special. I don't know how to control my impulses, how to drop grudges.
>>
>>25440681
When it comes to others, I mostly feel fear and disgust. I perceive them as a threat. How do I change that?
>>
File: 1449445760778.jpg (70 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1449445760778.jpg
70 KB, 570x570
>>25440530
KIll...kill them all
>>
>>25440692
Just don't do anything that will make them ignore you even more. It will lead to an endless cycle that may end with you going a bit overboard.
>>
>>25440737
How can someone ignore me more than "not talking to me at all", exactly?
>>
>>25440007
only people who report missing wallets are faggots
>>
File: 1444399064978.jpg (163 KB, 531x517) Image search: [Google]
1444399064978.jpg
163 KB, 531x517
I wouldn't say evil necessarily, but I have noticed that I've grown more selfish, more indifferent toward the feelings of others and a lot less empathetic.

Then again, growing up to believe that the world is a sad and horrible place isn't without its consequences.
>>
>>25440763
Are there really people who think the world is a good place? I assumed we all thought we were waddling in a lake of shit.
>>
>>25440717
Stop viewing them with fear. If you are willing to hurt them then you probably have more power over them than they have over you. Even if a guy can beat you up, no amount of muscles can stop you from hitting him with a rock from behind and knocking him out. If some girls makes fun of you, nothing can stop you from biding your time and finding one of her hugest insecurities and calling her out on it. I can't help with the disgust part because I feel it myself but I suppose it isn't something bad that needs to be helped.
Just remember anon, you have the power. Not anyone else.
>>
>>25440750
Then patch things up with them. Find out what's wrong and cozy up to them. Then when you have their love, ignore them and gain the upper hand.
>>
>>25440794
I'd be too weak to knock out anyone with a rock, and I'd be too impulsive to call out someone on their insecurities accurately. When someone hurts me, sometimes I almost go out of my mind with pain. I can't think straight. I wouldn't be able to analyze the girl properly.
>>
>>25440786
I love this world and I appreciate humanity greatly but I hate people. This world is a great place but individuals are shit.
>>
>>25440824
Let's say it's impossible to patch things up.
>>
>>25440786
People like to say that the world is shit, but most of them have a reason to stick around that doesn't involve fear of death or not wanting to leave their parents hanging. I don't.
>>
I don't feel like I am evil or a bad person, but sometimes I do feel bad about myself
I'm generally very apathic and it is hard to motivate me to do anything unless I have something to gain from it.

Due to my apathy I also tend to get bored with old friends and I drop them for more interesting new ones. Which upsets their feelings when I cut them from my life for no obvious reason. I don't even hate them, I just get bored with them.

I have a girlfriend too and a lot of friends but from my heart I don't feel appreciation for them. I just keep them around for entertainment somehow. I have a hard time relating to other people. Which also makes me feel like a douchebag but so be it.
>>
>>25440648
kankernederlanders moeten terug naar /int/
>>
>>25440841
>I wouldn't be able to analyse the girl properly
That's why you bide your time and calm down. That's why you tune out everything negative that people say and do to you. It takes lots of practice. I used to be an edgy teen who was secretly insecure and just wanted attention but after a while I stopped caring.
>too weak
Then go to the gym. You don't even need to be ripped, just very slightly muscular-it isn't hard to knock someone out with a rock or a beer bottle during a fight so long as your not a noodle.
>>
>>25440858
Then get over them. Convince yourself that they probably aren't worthy of you. Who the fuck are they to ignore you?
>>
can you goddamned gypsies please stop speaking dutch
>>
You are all a bunch of pathetic narcissist
>>
>>25440850
This, we need another holocaust or some shit for people to be back humble, nice and really caring for each other and live their day to the fullest.
>>
>>25440865
At least you can make new friends
>>
>>25440947
How do I go from thinking they're absolutely right to ignore me to thinking they aren't worthy of my attention? I think I'm below garbage, man. I'm a dead rat covered in hobo shit.
>>
I think of hurting the people i love all the time. I think of breaking the bones of my pets and leave them deserted in the woods. I find myself a horrible person. I think it would be better if i was dead.
>>
>>25440865
>feel bad about myself
>feel like a douchebag
Nothing wrong with acting in your interests. Your friends are doing the same thing. The only difference is that you like novelty and they don't. They aren't your friends because out of some completely selfless charity act, they're your friends because they like you, and you make them feel "good" or entertained.
>>
>>25440952
Wow you really drove that one home huh
>>
>>25440987
I'm afraid I don't know. I went from feeling like I'm shit to feeling like I'm the god of my own world. Just stop thinking negatively about yourself. Read some Stirner.
>>
I have this problem. Whenever I see something like a cat try to escape me, it just pisses me off. it's like it's mocking me and I want to capture and torture it and teach it a lesson.
>>
>>25440952
>pathetic
Nah.
>narcissist
Maybe not clinically but I certainly do feel like I'm better than everyone else.
>>
>>25441006
Have you ever actually hurt your loved ones like that? What's the appeal in breaking your pet's bones? Sometimes I think about what it would be like to perform an autopsy on my loved ones, but it's more morbid curiosity than anything.

>>25441049
It feels like the person ignoring me completely defined who I am. And they think like you, meaning they do not give one single shit about me since I'm, well, a dead rat caked in hobo shit.
>>
>>25441062
Then do that. Your feelings are worth more than the cat's.
>>
evil is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojenkemhufferski
>>
>>25440955
Exactly. The only reason I hurt anyone is because they are rude, arrogant, or selfish. I help practically anyone who asks me for help but I would go to extreme lengths to take my anger at people out on someone who was discourteous to me or anyone else.
>>
File: 1439879290781.jpg (863 KB, 684x4262) Image search: [Google]
1439879290781.jpg
863 KB, 684x4262
>go hard or go home
>>
>be me
>never had a girlfriend
>only ever slept with 3 women
>one of them i've been sleeping with regularly for years
>it's my friends girlfriend
>bareback her at every possible opportunity
>she has 3 kids
>all mine
>he thinks they are his

He is actually cucked.
>>
>>25441106
>completely defined who I am
I cannot help you with that. You need seriously reevaluate yourself and your identity. The only thing that's going to solve your problem is objective (read: not negative/insecure) introspection.
>>
i'm cool and strong
>>
File: scheming pepe.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
scheming pepe.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
>>25439470
The best thing about being chaotically evil isn't the fact that you are doing bad deeds for a cause, revenge or something like that. It's purely because you can and because you can, you have to. It's unbelievably liberating to satisfy your sadistic curiousity without hesitation. All the fucks out there in the world who keep telling themselves they are doing it for anything other than the latter are just lying to you and theirself.
>>
>get off on emotionally and mentally torturing people.
I enjoy the fact I am barely noticed or remembered by anyone. That way, I come across as a friendly non-hostile person. People confide in me and trust me. I use their trust against them, but it a very subtle way. When they get into a situation with me or with someone else I quietly feed them ideas and info that makes them writhe on the inside. I can see the pain in their eyes and I can hear the fear in their voice when I subtly make them assume the worst or convince them to do something that would never do in their right mind.
>>
>>25441168
Nice. If she knows or even suspects then I'd suggest hauling ass out of their. Women would ruin a man's life in a heartbeat if it means getting back at them for breaking up with them or not doing everything they want. Don't ever let someone have that kind of leverage over you.
>>
Even the only person I've had extended conversations with lately thinks I deserve to suffer, and I fully expect them to discard me like trash once I am no longer of use to them.
>>
>>25441286
It's all about power. Evil isn't evil if its for a cause. Hitler wasn't evil for that very reason. Ted Bundy is more evil than Hitler despite having killed a fraction of the amount of people that Hitler had killed.
>>
>>25441106
I havent done it ever but im afraid it will happen some time.
>>
A short while ago i found out one of my female colleague was talking smack about me.

I decided that i wanted to hurt her, so i purposely threw her leave of absency that she had handed in.

She needs to be free on certain days of the month in order to take her kids to their extraschool activities.

I felt such devilish glee as she told me how she had to work that day because the boss didnt give her her free time despite the fact that she had handed in a leave of absense.
>>
I have consensual sex in the missionary position and only tip the pizza guy an acceptable 15%
>>
>>25441289
I do the same but I'm a very memorable person because everyone always thinks of me as "wise, intelligent, and always willing to help". I give people bad advice intentionally. In the 12th grade I lied to one of my closest friends about the standardised testing requirements for most unis. He ended being rejected by most of them, including his dream university.
>>
>>25441168
thats alpha as fuck, anon
>>
>>25441371
The cunt deserved it.
>>
>>25441308

You're right, it's not all fun and games. If she wanted to she could leave him, declare the kids mine and hit me with 3 child support payments.

As it stands he has rich parents and is on neet bux so he doesnt work and the state/his parents fund them all. She's pretty happy with that arrangement. But because he smokes weed and plays PC games all day his sex drive has died. So she goes elsewhere for it...
>>
File: 1445198273187.jpg (49 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1445198273187.jpg
49 KB, 345x383
not really evil but,
i don't tip, you want more money? get a better job, i sure as shit aren't going to pay you because you wrote down my order or brought me my pizza, that takes no fucking effort.

pic related
>MFW the pizza guy sticks his hand out, thinking he'll get a tip
>>
File: ego.png (101 KB, 1001x569) Image search: [Google]
ego.png
101 KB, 1001x569
>>25440071
Not evil, it's just counterbalance to extreme empathy

That's actually why the typical edgy "sasuke" rival character trope is so popular. It always tries to be deep with the whole "I must be evil so I can use my power for an ultimate good" thing.

But unless you put your schemes to practice, you're just a different kind of evil. The "best" type, as it were. It's not devolved degenerate shit; it's an ambition to fight back and let the hell you carry as burden loose.

It may also come as a character building motive as well.
pic related is something I said on another thread a day ago
>>
>>25439470

I come to r9k even though I have a job and GF must to mock and degrade you walking land masses.
>>
I dont feel evil and I like to help others by being helpful and kind but I have done my share of evil things

EVIL THINGS indeed they were
>>
>>25441424

Thanks anon, the first two were unplanned but we actually tried for the third. She wants one more and then she's getting fixed.
>>
>>25441434
Maybe I'm just paranoid when it comes to women but I hate it when people have the upper hand. She could blackmail you btw. Seeing that she really only looks to for sex she probably wouldn't feel bad about threatening you so that you would do what she wants.
>>
>>25441452
Waddya mean you don't tip? These people bust their asses at this job.
>>
>>25440841
You have a problem with pride/ ego. You need to become vulnerable.
You do that by basically killing your ego/ identity, and just thinking of yourself as an observer rather than someone who has a highscore/ certain ranking in society. Everyone dies, being normie/ loved by everyone doesn't matter. You're not a "loser" because there are technically no rules.
>>
>>25441371
Talk shit, get hit.
Nice one anon.
>>
>>25439470
>How twisted are your morals?

I don't wash my hands when I pee
>>
File: 1451691416431.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1451691416431.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>25441582
This. There are two types of nihilist. Those who are depressed and bitchy, and those who realise that they can do what they want without consequences from a higher power. Sure, you still have to follow the law and being liked has its advantages but those are just things you manipulate, not things that manipulate you.
>>
>>25441553

I'm aware of it, but at the same time all I have to do is tell my mate to get a paternity test with 'his' kids and her world would come crashing down.

I've even said to her before to leave him be with me, but she 'loves' him and is afraid he will kill himself if she leaves.

Like I said we've been at this for years, i've made peace with the fact that I am basically a a living dildo for her amusement.
>>
>>25441079
>Feel better than everyone else
Who the fuck doesn't feel better than anyone else. If you had to choose the life of you or some great scientist every fcking one would have sacrificed the great scientist.

>>25441145
I fell like you're a brother. If a friend would call me at three in the morning to dig a grave, I would come and help him, but if you're on my wrong side and you'll need my help I'll laugh in front of you and simply walk away.
>>
>>25441564
>oh no look at me my job is so hard i have to write down people's orders and bring them food oh i deserve more YOUR hard earned money!
>oh look at me i sit in a car all day delivering pizza's, gee, this is the hardest job ever! i contribute more to society than an IT guy, or a construction worker! give me your hard earned money because i can't be fucked to find anorther job!
>>
>>25441678
Well as long as she loves him you're fine. Any threat she comes to you with would be a bluff because she would never destroy her relationship with him. Nice one anon.
>>
>>25441736
more of*
>>
Sometimes I want to cause mischief, but I'm too unstable and impulsive to do it on my own.
>>
>>25441662
Weirdly enough, I still believe there's a God

But not that lovey dovey shit- he crafted the world in a perfectly challenging manner. As if he made it to try and prove that individuals can conquer pride.
We must have some level of self entitlement to survive (I must take this food and eat it, or else I will literally die)
The dying kids in africa are a consequence of some evil shit people full of pride and zero empathy doing horrible shit.
And the people who stand idly by and say how great they are, but not making an effort to correct these wrongs using the right means/ powers; they stand as hypocrites.

God doesn't work in mysterious ways; the universe does. He set the starting conditions/ rules, and then quantum physics or whatever ensured that the result would not be predictable.

I don't know; I have a very "Everyone must deal with consequences, ESPECIALLY me for all the horrible shit I did/ thought" mentality. It's sort of self loathing, but I kind of want to simply observe and share truths. Make a dent in the universe, or at least broaden understanding with at least one other person.
>>
>>25441731
>I would come and help him, but if you're on my wrong side and you'll need my help I'll laugh in front of you and simply walk away.
It's great to finally see someone like me. I would cover my friends for murder or rape but not bother to show up to court to testify in favour of someone who did something like smoke in my home without asking for permission.
>>
>>25441495
>just destroy your ego
yeah im just gonna launch my ego destroyer missle from my ego detecting B2
>>
File: christchanremoves.png (216 KB, 637x654) Image search: [Google]
christchanremoves.png
216 KB, 637x654
>being evil
>not being a devote christian
>>
>OP after he didn't tip the pizza man
>>
>>25441832
I also believe in a god but I don't believe he has any morals. I believe that sometimes he likes to create beautiful things like mountain ranges, etc. but other times likes to destroy things for the sake of it, like collapsing buildings or causing natural disasters. I try to model myself after that image of god: powerful and free of the shackles of morality, principles, etc.
>>
>>25441872
>atheist and constantly hurt others
>love christianity for all the art it spawned
What does that make me?
>>
File: FUCKINGLIBERALS.jpg (58 KB, 1159x744) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGLIBERALS.jpg
58 KB, 1159x744
>>25441826
>too unstable and impulsive
You're perfect for causing mischief. Just make it big anon and post on /r9k/ before it.
pic related
>>
File: 1423872802878.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1423872802878.png
854 KB, 600x887
>>25439470
>be ita
>be machiavellic
>>
>>25441384
Same here man.
I remember my principal standing next to me the week before I graduated hs, and she said "you know op, even though you're always quiet and usually alone, I know that you see everything that happens around you; who is doing what, when and where."
And it was very tru. Idk about you, but I get this warm feeling in me when I get to sit back and watch the drama and carnage unfold. I love watching normie filth struggle like the immature turds they are.
>>
>>25441974
A huge faggot
original desu lad
>>
>>25442118
>I get this warm feeling in me when I get to sit back and watch the drama and carnage unfold
This. It's why I love gossip so much. It really gives me insight into how normies really are and is useful for when I want to blend in with them later. My chemistry teacher (the one who's desk I set on fire) told me that she feels like I'm above all the petty shit that my classmates fight over. What drama have you enjoyed lately?
>>
>>25441736
How are those neetbucks treating you?
>>
>>25442142
You jealous that I get to have my cake and eat it too?
>>
>>25442383
great, i'm able to get more obese with the money i save from not tipping.
>>
>>25442260
>mmmmm doesn't it feel good to be a narcissist? That special sense of superiority that the others don't have.
Recently? Well my sister is also a narcissist, but also happens to be unbelievably slow, shallow, and obnoxious. So I decided to put her back in her place by letting a close friend of hers know that my sister only watches her YouTube channel to mock her at sleep overs and parties.
I remember having a huge smile when I stood outside my sister's door and I could hear her desperately trying to convince her friend that she would never do that. I remember the desperation in her voice as she repeatedly said "no, please you have to believe me I didn't do it! I promise I swear please!"
Lol, people who fail to keep their ego in check will be put in their place by those of us that have superior impulse control. Fuckin fools.
>>
>>25439470
I do have a code I abide by an evil one admittedly and I am a scumbag. For the sort of wicked things i do so long as its not being a thief or rape then i am good to go. Not a big fan of torture though unless you really managed to really REALLY get on my bad side. Only ever been two people who ever managed that. One of whom is now dead and the other whose life I arranged to be completely fucking ruined.

I don't feel guilty about how i ended up what i am, but I do feel sad about it though. As if things had gone differently when I was younger i wouldn't have turned into a sociopath.

I lie my ass have to the shrinks when it came out i had sociopathic tendencies.

>>25440530
Your last chance at turning sociopath is early teens. Should certain bad enough events occur around that period of time it can permanently warp your brain into that of a sociopaths. Those sociopaths are especially dangerous because they still have memories of what it was like before making it MUCH easier for them to play pretend. They are commonly viewed as some of most dangerous of them all for very good reason.
>>
>>25443191
How did one person end up dead?
>>
>>25443191
How'd you ruin the other person's life?
>>
I'd be very surprised if I got through life without killing someone. I'm a bottler. All my anger and hatred is filling up to the point where I've just become a total recluse and misanthrope in the last 3 years, and this is coming from someone who has never been bullied or hated.
>>
>>25443315
Be hated then
Once you get a taste of really being rejected/ hated, this revelation builds up inside you...
... Festering at a rapid pace...
... And then...
... It hits you.
That you don't give a shit. Fuck em, they can think what they want, they can't stop me doodoodoo
>>
>>25443315
Man just think of the release when you do finally snap though.
>>
I am a dictionary definition of a sociopath, as my ex's without fail let me fervently know after we break upwhen I no longer care to keep the game up.

Without much trying, I've convinced 2 women, one twice in a row, to yield the life of our unborn babies to keep me responsibility and hassle free.

A drug addict to a fault and just barely functional, I'm not even sure how people dont see it coming miles away.
>>
>old english teacher in highschool was retiring
>he was most definitely a robot
>go into his room when i knew it would be empty
>throw tipp-ex on the blackboard
>throw curry on his windows
>download gay porn onto his computer and completely fuck with its settings
>tape over the screen
>football teams clothes are kept in his room, put more curry on them
>he never found out who it was

dont even know why i did it
>>
No, but I have an uncanny ability for detecting psycho/sociopaths. I am extremely careful around them, they are manipulative and cunning. My moral compass is very strong, I want to do nothing but good in the world and if I see someone intentionally causing evil or harm I will do everything in my power to see that person either incarcerated or badly beaten. Be careful who you fuck with, friends.
>>
>>25443528
Nice to meet you Templar, I hope our paths cross
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 518x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 518x514
>>25440681
Not the anon you're replying to, but can you go into detail about how you conditioned yourself to stop giving a shit to what people thought about you, I'm insecure as shit
>>
I wouldnt say evil but likely extremely apathetic

im in a great relationship with a girl i think i love, but will (and have already) take any opportunity to fuck around on the side so long as I know she won't find out

means nothing to me to lie to her face and tell her i was sleeping or at home instead, and that i love her and want to be with her forever. her family is quite wealthy so i can see myself marrying her no problem, she's great wife material
>>
File: boobbounce.gif (1 MB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
boobbounce.gif
1 MB, 234x250
Anyone want to talk about mischief?

Add me. My skype's CarrotLover178
>>
>>25443241
I got a hold of the biggest psychopath i knew who i could work with. That one did not die painlessly or quickly. Basically got tortured to death before is the body was dismantled and gotten rid of in the middle of nowhere.

>>25443268
Arranged for her family to hate her, her friends to abandon as well as betray, her status/position to be ruined, studies to plummet, and finally to get raped repeatedly as well as knocked up by her own brother.

I am especially proud of that one and legitimately the toughest bitch I ever had to deal with. Like goddamn she was one hellishly tough nut to crack. Which made it SOO fucking satisfying when she did.

I take a truly sickening amount of pleasure and satisfaction for the evils I have wrought. Even remembering it makes me crack up, smile, and giggle.

>>25443528
That is a very good thing to have. I have clashed with sociopaths if one of us doesn't keep their distance from one another and things are guaranteed to get ugly when that happens. Be careful though they don't like it if they get found out and unlike you they are morally bankrupt.
>>
>>25441116
You see, this man is a sociopath. But a law abiding, pot smoking, peaceful sociopath. If only those of you who do evil and harm for self interest or personal amusement or what have you could be more like Samson. Samson, I don't even like weed but if I were to meet you I would love to smoke a bowl. I have lurked for a long time and you have always intrigued me. It would be an absolute honor to call you a friend. Thank you for being the change you wish to see in the world instead of causing havoc for the sake of causing grief. I don't know why I get so morally outraged, I have no power over those who commit atrocities. But my compass points straight to good and nobody is ever going to take it away from me. I could see myself murdering someone had they done something evil and manipulative enough to deserve it, though I would kill myself immediately afterward. But I'm off on a tangent. Keep it up. I like you. I've always liked you and your trainposting. My favorite tripfaggot.
>>
anyone, want to add my skype?
>>
>>25443806
where are you from, carrotlover ?
>>
File: 1449348924516.png (4 KB, 192x180) Image search: [Google]
1449348924516.png
4 KB, 192x180
>>25443528
Same here buddy, let's be a wildcard in some psychopath's life
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 900x900
>>25443528
>Moralfag the post
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 720x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 720x546
Being amoral and living for oneself is the purest way. Being evil for the sake of evil does not make any sense.
>>
File: sanso.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sanso.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
>>25443528
>>25443953
Whoops, didn't read your message thoroughly

I don't really care to stop a psychopath unless they do some truly fucked up shit. I'd be more of a mender/ observer. Not getting in the way but knowing what's up.
I don't know, I don't much care for my life, but I care about sharing fundamental truths. I slightly admire psychopaths as long as they incorporate their ego with some kind of ideology rather than just for their self gain.
If they wanna prove something to the world, I wanna be within earshot when they do.

But once it goes too far, it'll be time to step in and stop the fun

So no, I'm not very noble, but I like playing with fire
>>
File: smugascended.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
smugascended.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>25444036
Morals aren't just some set of arbitrary rules
People feel bad when they hurt others because they also sense themselves in those people.

Being selfish is pointless. You'll definitely die and definitely be forgotten, maybe even quicker than regular people. You can try destroying everything that tries to stop you, but to what ends. You're not gonna make a difference. You're just robbing the only true thing that doesn't suck in this world. You're not some chaotic force that reintroduces brutal reality into peoples' lives.

How would you feel if you spent time building something and some dumb fat fuck came over and smashed it down. "Cause I had to, lol". And he disappears from existence, robbing you of the opportunity to hurt/ kill him or anyone they loved.

"Cool, I'll just have to rebuild it then."

That is how society reacts to psychopaths. That is how the best conquer. There are some people you will never be able to break. Even if you wipe out humanity, you may win the battle but, top kek, ya lost the war.
>>
>>25444071
actually, a sociopath never has a different reason besides SELF-GAIN. Hitler, unlike many think, was NOT a sociopath. too emotional.
>>
>>25443821
You're full of shit. At least make your stories somewhat realistic. This shit sounds like fanfiction.
>>
Evil is just indifference with utilitarian incentives.
It is so easy to be a bastard in disguise.
Like this girl I know was pregnant, but I decided she would be a bad mother.
I didn't warn her about the missing step on the stair well when she as drunk
>was pregnant
Craft the world around you, can't afford to let these fuck wits steer their own ships, just do them a favor and manipulate the way things goo occasionally.
Like find a friend who really wants something the other friend has. Make sure everyone knows they want it.
Then steal it and watch blame ensue
>>
>>25444283
This doesn't make any sense at all. What is the war? Getting people to like you? Being remembered? I do not comprehend.
>>
File: 1450811942932.png (76 KB, 331x328) Image search: [Google]
1450811942932.png
76 KB, 331x328
>>25444326
That's disappointing. I was really hoping psychopaths would have more of a point to exist beyond themselves.

How would a psychopath react to being told that neither they or the person saying this statement: "Does not matter in the slightest?"
Do you just want to fight some kind of resistance? Everybody does, but they allow the other one to win out every now and again for self-improvement
>>
>>25443909
The lowest circle of hell. Wanna add me?
>>
>>25444359
Responding to myself,
all these
>build something
fags need to stop.
just control others live with slight inputs,
just make sure it benefits you otherwise it is not as rewarding, unless of course you despise them.
Terrible advice goes a long way
>>
>>25444371
The war is squashing happiness/ hope altogether. Squashing opposition. Getting your way.

Congrats, you die and literally stop existing. You were stopped, and you wasted all your efforts/ energy on something pointless.
>>
>have a mentally ill mother
>when i'm upset or not in a good mood purposefully do shit to make her feel crazier. like misplace her things, ask her if she remembers things that didn't happen, tell her we made plans. etc
>gf is extremely self conscious and socially awkward and hates making people feel bad
>purposefully pretend to be hurt by things she says and leave her alone in social situations to watch her flounder around

i guess i'm a terrible person? i don't do it a lot...just occasionally
>>
>>25439470
I only shave my left goose egg
>>
This entire thread is a gigantic, edgy pissing contest.

Why do you faggots even care?
>>
>>25444511
It just feels nice to talk to like minded people, that's all.
>>
>>25444458
I'm honestly curious; why care about yourself?

I'm completely worthless, but this universe is so god damn amazing. That feeling of importance I held for myself; it's now not inside me but in everything.
Especially the pointless things, because their existence is a defiance against all the cruel/ harsh realities.
>>
>>25444459
I think the anon you were responding to simply meant we should maximize our personal happyness because there is no reason behind "sensing ourselves in others".

I think most of /r9k/ has lost that sense of empathy. I know I have. People around me are just terrifying monsters whose sole purpose is to make me unhappy. Thats my worldview.
>>
>>25444636
>People around me are just terrifying monsters whose sole purpose is to make me unhappy.

Realize that the world couldn't give a damn about you. Not in the spit you out/ toss you to the side sort of way. But they are completely impartial.
Just like how the wind sometimes blows at you. Or the sun hits you. There is no intention there, it just exists.
People don't intend to hurt you, and usually when people are dickish it's 99% of the time out of idiocy/ misguided emotions rather than malice.

Also, read this:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
>>
>>25439470
>Who #evil here?
I don't consider myself as evil. Well, i consider no one to be. There's only various will and the evil one is the other one.

>Who else here has horrible morals and feels like they are the scummiest person in the universe?
Like i said, i don't feel evil but a lot of people told me i'm a monster. Why? Because i'm just fairly rational and people are mostly irrational.

>How twisted are your morals?
They're logical, can't give you an example here, but if you want to know my opinion on something, i could give it to you and you could tell me if you find it twisted.

>What sort of wicked things do you do?
Nothing but profit.

>Do you ever feel guilty about being the way you are?
No, i feel sad i don't know more people like me, the world would be a better place.

>Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?
"No".
I mean once but it was a long time ago so it doesn't count.
>>
>>25444536
>It just feels nice to talk to like minded people

Anon, have you ever met a kid when you were younger who made bullshit claims like "I once punched wolf!"? And then some other kid would join in and say "yeah? well I punched a shark once!" and then he would go into some long autistic rant on why sharks are more badass and dangerous than wolves?

Because that's you. You and everyone else in this thread.
>>
File: 1439238079501.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
1439238079501.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
>>25444359
>>25444458
This is a scary person.
>>
>>25439470
I manipulate my parents, my roommates, my friends all the time.

Not in a seriously bad way but so that I gain profit from it.

I tend to be very good at cold ready, adjusting my behavior so make people around me comfortable, even If I have to lie a lot to archieve that.
>>
>>25444956
It ain't me. I don't claim to be edgy and I'm not proud of being "bad", I just feel like a bad person and feel like shit about it.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who thinks she deserves to burn in hell, even though everyone else here seems to be happy about what they are.
>>
File: 1450812477616.jpg (137 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
1450812477616.jpg
137 KB, 675x530
>implying any of you children know anything about true evil and chaos
(MY EDGE IS THE BIGGEST)
>>
File: redemption[1].jpg (7 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
redemption[1].jpg
7 KB, 48x48
>tfw a guardian angel
>tfw put on this planet to help others
>tfw helping strangers on /wsr/ and /r/
>tfw trying to make peoples lives better
>tfw you know you must smite OP
>>
>>25444974
But only if I don't like you.
Or if I'm bored

It's not even about edge,
It's about the fact that the world is yours
Take control
>>
>>25445033
>It ain't me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
Tfw i want to be evil but im too lazy and compasionate.

So far i cucked some guys, made a woman get fired, and made a couple of girls kill themselves.

But most of the time im super good.
>>
But if you truly had no morals, surely you wouldn't feel scummy at all? You're acting exactly how you should for the moral standard you have, or lack thereof
>>
I cheated on someone and believe I deserve to be hurt for it.
>>
>>25444488
Sometimes you like to feel powerful and in control in a passive sort of way, prolly just have some deep seated anger and control issues. As long as things don't escalate further than what you described I'd say you're pretty normal.

I really love my cat and the other day I started throwing chocolates at him for no reason to see how scared he'd get and sometimes I randomly make loud noises to see him react. Usually I'm the perfect cat parent, but I get impulses to fuck with him once in a while. Which is way worst than what you do.
>>
>>25443821

obviously fake. How could you convince her brother to rape her? That makes no sense.

Either you're full of shit or live in sub saharan africa.
>>
>>25444803
>cracked

No thanks, i'm good.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.