[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i met a girl on omegle who is perfect and i've known her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 3534y643.png (737 KB, 836x616) Image search: [Google]
3534y643.png
737 KB, 836x616
i met a girl on omegle who is perfect and i've known her for almost 2 years now. she wants me to come visit her but there are a few problems

she thinks im very good looking because i use camera angles and lighting very well

I am the same height as her (both 5'8)

I am actually ugly

what do I do

pic related is her shes literally a stacy who shuts down all guys and tells me about it im so scared
>>
visit her, tie up her family and poop all over them, take pics then leave and next talk to her again

????

Profit
>>
PLS RESPOND this is originiggal
>>
>>25439260
slowly adjust angles so your face looks a little bit more like you every time you talk to her, if she isnt repulsed then meet up with her

also post nudes
>>
Post your mug OP, then we'll know what we have to work with here and wether you should go for, or stick to meeting girls on the internet.
>>
>>25440097
this, let us judge you op.
>>
>>25439260
She is ugly lol, the fuck are you worrying so much about, i give her a 4/10

Just because a girl acts like she is hot it doesnt make her hot, if anything it makes her look even more disgusting with all the makeup they throw at their face
>>
>>25440097
>>25439866
these OP
first show us, then take advice
don't use the bullshit angles on us either, we aren't stupid like her
>>
>>25440337
Ugly girls convinced of being hot are harder to fuck than actual hot girls
>>
>>25440337

She doesn't look ugly, she's worth chucking the womb ferret.

Anyway OP, delivrar your face or we can't help.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.