[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Think I found the one. >Invite her to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1_4200R.jpg (313 KB, 1500x776) Image search: [Google]
1_4200R.jpg
313 KB, 1500x776
>Be me
>Think I found the one.
>Invite her to move in with me after 6 months.
>She's all excited and talks about how she's going to find a job in y area and what have you.
>She had already been leaving clothing and other crap behind and we were seeing each other every weekend so not much transition.
>Banged like rabbits first few nights.
>Then had to go to work
>Come home
>"Anon, you're out of hairspray"
>I don't own hairspray
>But wait, I know this drill, girls don't ask for things, they point a problem out and expect a solution, right?
>So next day omw home from work, pick up hairspray.
>No idea what she likes so grabbed whatever.
>That was the tip of it.
>After a month, the entire time her never getting a job or leaving my couch, I 'ran out' of a lot of things I never owned in the first place.
>The largest thing I ran out of was TV in the bedroom.
>I never had a TV in the bedroom but she said it helps her sleep
>Whatever, been meaning to get bigger tv in living room so upgrade and move smaller tv into bedroom
>Need something to watch on it so buy a Roku 3
>I have Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and a bootleg HBO GO account, that is enough TV for anyone, right?
>'Hey, there's no cable in the bedroom'
>So for the first time in a month, keeping in mind sex has all but ended, she still has no job, and I have dutifully gotten everything she wanted without even acknowledgement of doing so, I say 'naw I don't want to run the wires and make my cable bill go up. I got the roku it has streaming and--"
>Get a look a parent would smack clear off a kid's face if they even thought about doing it
>She starts screaming that I don't want this to work and that my apartment doesn't feel like home, just somewhere she comes to fuck me (I wonder where I was those days...) and blah blah
>I roll over and go to sleep
>Next day I tell her to pack her stuff up and that we're through
con't
>>
>>25439090
>waterworks start, screaming starts, I'm all sorts of male buzzwords and what have you
>I never wanted to commit to her and I was only using her for sex
>Only making this easier, to be perfectly frank.
>I leave bedroom, start collecting all the shit that I 'ran out of' over the course of a month
>Shove in a plastic bag
>I felt a little petty but then again, it would only go to waste if it was left here
>She's still raving and screaming while she throws her shit into a suitcase like an angry child
>I make a mental note to apologize tot he people in the apartments on either side of me
>I hand her the bag of crap and say 'this is yours too'
>She looks confused for a second, then snatches it and throws it into her suitcase with the rest of her shit
>I hope the cap on that soda I hate was on tight
>Really, last thing I need from this nutcase is her dragging me to court over ruined clothing or something
>She finally storms out, says she hopes my dick rots off, and drives away
>Get a text every so often about her missing me
>Usually around the beginning of the month, when her mom hits her up for rent

tl;dr: I have a roku 3 in the bedroom now and it's pretty sweet.
>>
so far so good, don't cuck this one up OP...
>>
Nice read anon, good for you.
>>
File: just.jpg (59 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
59 KB, 343x357
>>25439090
>>Banged like rabbits first few nights.

you are a normie and you need to LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
>>
>>25439299
Sorry senpai, she destroyed my wizard application but I figured my tale could help those who cross over.
Don't ever invite an unemployed 25+ year old to live with you, no matter how much dick thinks its a good idea. They see you as another free ride.
>no shit?
I'm naive.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.