[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey normies Why are some outsiders hated and bullied by you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: outs.jpg (21 KB, 484x250) Image search: [Google]
outs.jpg
21 KB, 484x250
Hey normies

Why are some outsiders hated and bullied by you folks while others are respected/accepted/left alone? Luckily, I always belonged to the latter group, even when my social environment changed. But I saw how other outsiders were bullied or at least despised by them. I wonder what makes the difference..?
>>
What robots think of as slight deviations from social norms are perceived by normies as dangerous and creepy behaviour, and it makes people uncomfortable.

From there on out it's this downwards spiral where everything the robot does is perceived in a negative light, decreasing people's opinion of them and repeat.

source: am normie
>>
>>25439009

I guess it depends if you're a cunt to people, or really fucking weird. In high school and college I was some kind of memetic badass and people liked me despite having very few friends and always isolating myself.
>>
Level of attractiveness.

Normies judge a person's worth by their physical appearance. If they tell you otherwise, it's just so they don't look bad.
>>
>>25439051
>memetic badass

lmao
>>
>>25439009
Depends, if you went to high school in a very "Banter" town or state a decade ago, you'd probably get bullied for not being a total Chad.

If you're being bullied in a generally friendly suburban area in present day then you're most likely a cunt
>>
>>25439111

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MemeticBadass
>>
>>25439136
>If you're being bullied in a generally friendly suburban area in present day then you're most likely a cunt
Idk the people who were bullied weren't even real cunts. I guess they just tried to fit in with the crowd which apparently the normies found extremely annoying
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.