[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you /robots/ think about Grimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1451747488006.png (1 MB, 885x869) Image search: [Google]
1451747488006.png
1 MB, 885x869
what do you /robots/ think about Grimes?
>>
The new album is disappointing
It's too top 40
>>
File: original.gif (188 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
188 KB, 488x275
>>25438936
She'th 3d waifu material. Post your favourite Grimeth song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OX2QtFmhUA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V01vWGxFDs

>tfw 2:07
>>
>>25439068
>waifu material
nah m8 the acne on her forehead looks like a bindi and that's cultural appropriation
>>
Visions is good.

If you waifu her, or like anything that isn't from Visions, you've gone too far with it.
>>
>>25439206
>if you waifu her you've gone too far
Why? There aren't many quality 3d waifus. She can't compete with 2d waifs but she makes a good 3d waif
>>
>>25439252
You make me sick. She is the reason people stick to 2D because she is a weird manface tumblrina. You just like her because she is lolibait. Doesn't matter that she hates anyone who waifus her.
>>
>>25439309
I don't care about her personality. I was talking about looks. Does anyone even care about their 3d waifu's personality? Cause I only care about my 2d waifu's personality.
>>
>>25439410
>grimes
>looks
???
>>
File: 1447370383643.jpg (47 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1447370383643.jpg
47 KB, 649x650
>>25439206
lol stupid faggot her sole good release was her first split EP and maybe some of Geidi Primes. Halfaxa is shit but at least it isn't sell out crap like everything that came after.
>>
Only good thing that has come out of Quebec/
>>
I only think about Onyx song Slam when i see her name.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.