[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: blatent lies you were told when you were younger >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
ITT: blatent lies you were told when you were younger

>people will like you if you just be yourself
>you can do anything if you set your mind to it
>you have a bright future ahead of you
>>
>Hard work = Success
>There are people that would kill to be in your place
>Looks isn't everything.
>There are always second chances in life

Just kill me....
>>
>>25438608
B yerself works more efficiently for fems
>>
>Just turn the other cheek! Everyone will respect you more that way
>>
>>25438608
>You can do anything if you set your mind to it
Why the hell is it so unclear? Why is it not 'you can do anything if you love/want it enough' or something. Wouldn't that make more sense?
>>
File: 1450656430067.png (327 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
1450656430067.png
327 KB, 495x498
>>25440045
Who knows anon. People who throw out vapid platitudes tend not to think about how fucking stupid and meaningless they are.
>>
>life isn't fair
The only true truism
>>
>>25441636
I think you may be right. "Nice guys finish last" seems to ring true to me more and more each year.
>>
>feminism

kekkeist of keks
>>
>>25441721
Yeah yet it's made to seem like it's a poem only bad boys on tv use not actually used as treal life advice.
>>
>>25441998
Its used as the thing the bully chad says, and then the geek wins the day. In reality its true and we just have to live with it.
>>
>>25438608
you'll be a good looking guy when you're older
>>
>>25442520
Weak chins and sunken eyes never age well. I would know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.