[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1385091635386.jpg (121 KB, 930x1242) Image search: [Google]
1385091635386.jpg
121 KB, 930x1242
>so I have a crush on a girl i work with
>over a month I am madly in love with her
>emotional rollercoaster like never in my life
>she has a bf
>one day she totally disses him, calling him a prick and idiot and what not
>the other day she thinks she is pregnant with him (I dont really know if its a running joke or what, she constantly says "I hope I am not")
>when I look at it objectively, she puts a value in me, she constantly says its a pleasure working with me
>she actually flirts with me ie. "hey, I just wantet to grab that thing between your legs, nothing personal, I hope you dont mind it" when reaching out for something she needs that is close to me
>we are quite good companions, talking about stuff, enjoying ourselves together

Now thats a background, lets get to the real shit that happened today. Rollercoaster inbound. In the morning, they were actually joking about her pregnancy with other colleagues again. This really let me down, for obvious reasons. She pushed it even further, saying "so what, anon will be pushing the baby-carriage for me" or whatever. One of the biggest cuck moments in my life, I felt really depressed and shit. She noticed. The whole day she was saying stuff like "she doesnt like me like that" "why I am not talking to her" etc. I was hard, I really thought this is the end of it, she cucked me really well. Then after the work we had a little new years party. And I softened up. And she was genuinely happy about it. I sat down close to her and talked, we had a really goot time, she laughed like never. After a while I sat down in another place because my another woman colleague unintentionally vacated mine besides her. She sat next to me. And we talked again and she fucking fed me gummy bears and shit. When we were almost leaving, I overheard her talking with another girl about her "pregnancy" again. She said she does not want to be pregnant with her bf but with someone else. Then when on our way home she fed me some pizza. What do?
>>
File: 1422659574149.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422659574149.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>25438455

you fuck off to /adv/ with your parties and whores that cuck you
>>
>>25438455
Been through a similar sort of situation. I'm generally not too smooth with women so my options were limited. I just started to avoid her whenever I could. Honestly I think that's the best solution. Outta sight, out of mind. If she misses you, she'll tell you, and then you have the power. Otherwise, just avoid her.
>>
>>25438656
>avoid her

ok this is the wrong board, I fuck off now
>>
She's pregnant, so this is easy. Don't fuck with that shit you dumb cuck

No further advice necessary
>>
File: alizee20.jpg (591 KB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
alizee20.jpg
591 KB, 1440x2160
Fuck you OP, Alizee thread
>>
>>25438685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk

you do that little cuckold
be sure to care of your wife's son
>>
Poot Text Here
>>
nomoaroriginaltext
>>
nah, you virgin fucks are really useless
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.