[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so hard for trans girl to find bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
See title, give sympathy.
>>
>>25438335
Because you're a mentally ill fetish fuck toy. Nobody could ever love someone so deluded.
>>
Because they write off the only people who find the attractive as "fetishists" or "chasers" because they have an ego complex that makes them believe they are above those people.
>>
>>25438335
BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A REAL GIRL
>>
File: 1428939669793.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
1428939669793.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
because you couldn't win being a cuteboy so you had to fuck yourself up
>>
File: therapy.jpg (67 KB, 1020x689) Image search: [Google]
therapy.jpg
67 KB, 1020x689
Because you suffer from what qualifies by any standard as a delusion.

You're not anything trapped inside any body. You ARE your body.
>>
>>25438462
This tbqh
Turning a fetish into a lifestyle is retard tier
>>
>>25438412
Is that really what men think? It is funny how easy it is to find loveless one night flings when boyfriends are impossible :(

Maybe if you just gave me a chance and didn't leave right after fucking me we could be something real.

>>25438416
I'd be okay with a "chaser" if they tried actually dating.

>>25438462
My body was too manly without hormones to be a cuteboy:(
>>
there's loads of lonely reclusive guys on the internet that you acknowledge and empathise with
Barely any girls know anything about them and you do
Get to talking to one or a few and exploit their feelings, and if they're insecure and reluctant about your bio gender or your dick just keep trying to get through to them
then try to meet them
>>
Because every time someone wants you, you get buttmad and call them a chaser.
>>
>>25438678
Exploit their feelings? That sounds horrible. Is it so much to ask for someone to love me without being coerced into it?
>>
>>25438748
Maybe they'll start getting feelings for you quite quickly and it will just sort itself out
>>
>>25438335

You are not a girl, you are a man.
>>
>>25438769
Well are you a cute lonely guy that wants to talk to me?
>>
>>25438791
Why don't you post a burner email so we can shower you in the attention you're craving
>>
Why don't trans people just date other trans people? Why do they always seem to go for normal people?
>>
Cause straight men don't want to sleep with something that had/s a dick.
>>
>>25438831
because they are <1% of the population
>>
>>>/lgbt/
Go
>>
>>25438812
Idk. The guys posting here mostly seem like bitter transphobic sexists with serious mental problems. And if I did find one who I liked he would live on the other side of the world.

>>25438831
I don't even know another trans person. And anyway I only like guys. Not into ftms. Might experiment some with mtf top but probably no more than that
>>
i would date a trans

please make me your bf
>>
>>25438868

1% of 7 billion is 70 million.
>>
>>25438335
Maybe because some guys are not attracted to men?
>>
>>25438791
Nah it's just I got BFs easily on Steam when I was underage and wanted to be a girl for a while so I thought I might know what I'm talking about in this regard (I met one and was with him for quite long)
It was something that kind of just happened with circumstances so maybe it's not something you would be able to do easily, but if you're limited on options maybe it was still good advice
>>
>>25438894
>And anyway I only like guys. Not into ftms

But according to their (and your) logic they ARE male.
>>
>>25438894
>And anyway I only like guys. Not into ftms.
wow, you're a bitch. good luck finding a bf, fag
>>
>>25438335
correction: whys it so hard for a trans girl to find Chad?
>>
>>25438937
Did you meet and date for real? Why did you decide not to be trans? You seem kinda interesting.

>>25438959
Well yeah they are men. I didn't mean it like that, but I really don't like vaginas.
>>
>>25438991
Sorry I really wasn't trying to be offensive. Ftms of course ARE men. But I'm not really into them is all
>>
File: truth.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
Why not just be gay if you like dick?

I understand this trans thing is all the latest buzz, but it's not going to work in your favor in society, especially in relationships.

When i'm around straight people and a trans enters the room, everyone has a laugh about it behind their back. This isn't going to change amongst straight people.
>>
>>25439019
If you can not be into ftm then straight people can NOT be into ftm AND mtf.
>>
>>25439053
Do you really do that? Wow. Definitely wouldn't want to date anyone like you. Mean people are ugly.
>>
>>25439001

I'm just saying you'd all probably have a much easier time if you just dated each other. Seems a little bit like shooting yourself in the foot if you don't consider FTM trans "real men" (which would make you not a "real woman")
>>
>>25438335
>failing for the dysphoric jew

I feel so sorry for you. I have pity on those who think being a tranny will solve all there problems.
>>
>>25439109
Yeah obviously. I'm not demanding that everyone be attracted to me. Just one really good person. He has to exist, right?
>>
>>25439133
They are real men but I need a big deal penis for playing with and sucking on.
>>
Because you are utterly disgusting. Men either woman or other men. They don't want the fucked up abomination that you are. You are a man. You will never be a girl. You will always have an adams apple. You will always have testosterone coursing through your veins. You will always have a sharp man bonestructure. You will have to take estrogen for the rest of your life. You will have to put on ten pounds of makeup for the rest of your life to even remain remotely tolerable. Even if you get to the point where you reolaxe all of those parts of your body, inside, you will still be a man. Just kill yourself you disgusting freak.
>>
File: 1414255590102.jpg (21 KB, 310x263) Image search: [Google]
1414255590102.jpg
21 KB, 310x263
>>25439139
>I'm not demanding that everyone be attracted to me. Just Chad.
>>
File: transgirl.png (489 KB, 576x366) Image search: [Google]
transgirl.png
489 KB, 576x366
>>25438335
I made another picture for you to use OP
>>
The problem is you want straight men to validate yourself and it just won't happen
>>
If you want a bf, why don't you just act like a normal GAY person instead of a disgusting tranny?
>>
>>25439053
>what is gender dysmorphia
Some trans people are straight i.e attracted to the sex they transitioned to.
Transsexual and homosexual people are two separate entities.
>>
>>25439222
You can't decide if you're gay, and you decide to not have trans feelings. Stop being ignorant
>>
>>25439207

This desu senpai.

The reason you won't date a FTM trans is because deep down you know that they're also fucked up in the head.
>>
I feel bad for transgenders.

Trans women pretty much have to put a big sign on themselves that says "I WAS BORN A BOY" or else lie to their partners and risk retribution and live with the guilt of living a sham. Gay men don't want to fuck trannies and most straight men would rather have a real woman with an actual vagina.

And transgendered men have to give up their female privilege when they transition and run face first into the cold, hard reality of what it's like to be a man. What's worse is that tranny men are likely to be built like women, i.e short and lithe. Good luck getting any woman as a (trans)manlet.
>>
>>25439353
>And transgendered men have to give up their female privilege when they transition and run face first into the cold, hard reality of what it's like to be a man. What's worse is that tranny men are likely to be built like women, i.e short and lithe. Good luck getting any woman as a (trans)manlet.

I'd now be interested to read transmen stories.

See how they like "male privilege".
>>
>>25439315
I'll be as ignorant as I want, dork.
>>
>>25439001
I slowly failed to go to highschool and didn't have an interest for integrating into society. When I decided I actually will integrate into society, obviously I'd have to do a lot more and work harder while struggling/being disappointed by things/being hurt by people who disparage me. I quickly realized I didn't actually give all that much of a shit about being a girl and it was just preferable since I was easily treated like one and could basically seem like one behind closed doors with the crappy lazy life i had. Considering everything about the way my life is now, being a guy is more preferable. I'm "still" gay as fuck though.
>>
>>25439465
That's kind of sad. Do you still have the dysphoria? I think I'd kill myself if I had to stop HRT.
>>
>>25439353
They just need to be honest bout who and what they are, and be accepting of the people who are willing to accept them. There are people out there who are down with girls with penises, sure it's a fetish but isn't everything? Everyone has their own sexual preferences, if you try to force your self on someone who isn't sexually attracted to you, it isn't going to go well.
Sure people will try to date and fuck you BECAUSE your transgender, just like straight guys try to fuck women BECAUSE they are women, and gay guys try to fuck duded BECAUSE they are dudes. It's not any different really.
>>
>>25439613
Why is no one trying to date me because I'm trans?
>>
>>25439390
There's a couple notable ones out there.

I can't remember the name, but there was an article written by a woman who transitioned to a man who found out that people pretty much ignore you at best or treat you like shit at worst as an average man.

And while not transgendered, lesbian Norah Vincent spent a year acting like a man to see how it was. She came back from it with open eyes and a newfound respect for men and is has stated she prefers her female privilege. She has a book called "Self Made Man" about the experience. Here's a little piece about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
>All these ignorant losers itt attacking transgender persons

This is why you're all still lonely virgins honestly
>>
>>25439516
I don't feel any dysphoria issues now, and in retrospect things I perceived as the dysphoria probably weren't. At this stage I assumed I never really had it. I mean I the idea of being the opposite gender appealing, and of course there's probably lots of ways that can happen, it doesn't take much for a human to get a taste for something strange.

But of course it's more than just finding it appealing for a lot of people, probably you too I suppose. As a disorder, it will be confusing and hurtful just to have to be in the body of a boy and you will feel distraught and have to deal with issues with it every day.
>>
>>25439390
I'm a transman and I've never had a gf or had sex since transitioning. It is definitely harder as a man. And of course I got screwed by genetics way harder than most cis men. It's more than a fair trade off for being confident in who I am and not hating myself though.
I still look pretty androgynous, so hopefully with more time and masculinization I'll have an easier time getting girls. In the mean time, I'll enjoy other things like not being hit on by guys (you can't imagine how uncomfortable this used to make me) and being open about who I am.
>>
>>25439723
>all these tripfags defending faggots
This is why everyone hates you, honestly.
>>
>>25439778
Huh. Well I'm glad you've learned so much about yourself, and hope you live a long and happy life. You seem really nice :)
>>
>>25439818
And this is why you're still a virgin loser , honestly ??
>>
>>25439723
Are you my cute white knight here to make my life meaningful and bright? xD
>>
>>25439723
Not everyone is a retard that thinks they can be a female while being born male senpai.
>>
>>25439671
Idk anon, if you were attractive and passed well, and lived near me,had a decent personality and we had things in common, I would consider it.
You just need to put yourself out there, be honest about who you are, and hopefully you'll find someone. Try out a dating site, see who contacts you in your area. Sure you will have to deal with people who just want to fuck you, but regular women have to deal with that too, and so do gay men. That's something that everyone who holds the upper hand in the dating market.
>>
>>25439952
I don't pass so well though :(

Online dating so scary.
>>
File: 1448244328152.jpg (13 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1448244328152.jpg
13 KB, 324x291
>>25439834
Thank u

originaru comment
>>
>>25439921
>Being born male somehow means you cant be a female

Now who sounds like the retard senpai
>>
>>25440050
pretty much this!! come on people it's 2016 enough is enough! being TRANS is GOOD retards it's 2016!!!!
>>
Because what is, bluntly said, the big thing to get a gf? To fuck, why should any man than settle for a man with mutilated genetalia, to mock the intact ones of real women?
Primarily a gf for "feels" is utter bullshit but if you actually believe in this, than you probably also bang transformer people.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate on transgender people but I wouldn't want to have a relationship with one of these.
>>
>>25439993
That kind of lowers your pool then.
Men who consider themselves straight and like traps aren't going to be interested because they are still attracted to feminine qualities. Gay guys aren't going to be interested because they are attracted to masculine qualities and want to fuck dudes.
Your best bet is to find people who don't care about gender or identify as bisexual or pansexual. But those people tend to post on tumblr, so be careful.
Online dating may be your best bet at finding a compatible partner, good luck anyway tho.
>>
>>25440197
I love giving blowjobs and would do anal a LOT more than your average girl. Really don't see why it matters so much that I have a penis. You don't even need to touch it.
>>
>>25438335
Depends if you pass or not.

One of my past friends was extremely beta and never had a girlfriend, just like the rest of us in the group. A couple of years ago he announced he felt more like a girl so he started transitioning. Within a few years 'she' passed and was engaged to some guy in 'her' early 20s.

So yeah if you can pass becoming trans can be a sexual strategy in today's society where men are vilified and humiliated.
>>
>>25439861
Virgin = loser? wtf

I always knew secure tripfags are the scum of earth...
>>
Because you are a man. You can't change that. You can go on hormones, put makeup on, get implants but you will still be a man underneath.
>>
You're a mentally ill living caricature that people support (read: pity) right now because it's fashionable. Not exactly ltr material.
>>
>>25440561
This. And funny enough, 4chan is the last place on earth a trans should visit, people here are just honest.
>>
My best friend suffers from gender dysphoria but he (it's he until he's out of the closet) hasn't started hormones yet. Will probably start this year though.

I guess I'd date a tranny if they were cute, I don't really care about this gender shit. Most I've seen aren't cute though.
>>
>>25439180
Do you actually feel this way or are you just shitposting memes? I know this is 4chan but that just seems over the top. Be honest anon, not edgy
>>
Is it time to derail the thread with hateful bigotry yet?
>>
>>25440879
Pretty much everyone that isn't a SJW feels this way, they just pretend not to because the truth receives fewer likes on normiebook.
>>
>tfw I would have a trans gf but 'wanting' one means you're some kind of thirsty chaser creep.

I just want a cute feminine gf ;_;
>>
>>25441063
If you want a dude dressed up as a girl it's fine just be honest with yourself.

And btw traps are rly sick and won't like you bcuz you like them, they want someone who don't like traps to like her from all other traps... so being a trap is just one of their problematic mental ills.
>>
>>25438335

>Trannies thinking they're actually the sex they wish they were.

I can't believe people are so delusional to act like this isn't completely retarded.
>>
post throwaway email OP

I dont care if you dont pass, I dont pass as attractive
>>
File: 1448677680.png (259 KB, 586x838) Image search: [Google]
1448677680.png
259 KB, 586x838
>>25438335
Because y'all do shit like "pic related" even when no one wants to see your "feminine" body
>>
>>25442248
Way to be mean, friend. It must be great being you.
>>
>>25442248
I normally nickname people on my head and you are already nickname as "Traps Slayer".
>>
>>25439112
Men who pretend they're women are uglier though
>>
Posting here always makes me sad. Now I'm thinking about suicide again. I'm probably not worth a man's love anyway.
>>
>>25438335

Because there's no real functioning vagina.
>>
>>25442697
What's so great about vaginas anyway? They smell bad and leak gross fluids and get infected a lot. Vaginas are gross.
>>
>>25442758
>smell like musky female pheromones, which any real heterosexual man should be automatically attracted to
>leak delicious vaginal juices when they are aroused
>get infects far less than neovaginas
>more pleasing to look at

Vaginas are the best desu
>>
If you're going hormones you HAVE TO do it young, 13 at the very latest.

Grown ups who hormones just end up looking like deformed monsters sooner or later.

With all these kids going on hormones we're gonna have some real ass fimucking traps when they've all grown up.
>>
>>25438526

This is by far the dumbest thing I have read all year, congratulations.

Kill yourself, retarded faggot.
>>
>>25442802
After being on HRT I smell like a girl too. Dunno what that means for pheromones. It's fine if men like vaginas I guess. Why are you such a bitch?
>>
File: 1446255825165.jpg (977 KB, 2638x2090) Image search: [Google]
1446255825165.jpg
977 KB, 2638x2090
>>25442942
Trust me, you don't smell like a vagina. Your penis smells like a penis. You will never know what it feels like to have a qt eat you out, licking and sucking on your clitoris and stimulating over 8,000 nerve endings until you have the deepest, most amazing orgasm ever.

In fact, I'd be surprised if you didn't have difficulty staying hard.
>>
>>25438335
Honestly the biggest reason I wouldn't consider wifing a trans is that I want my own biological kids one day.
>inb4 cuck
If a trans somehow could give kids they'd have to be pretty damn feminine for me to consider
>>
>>25438335

i mean at least you have an obvious social stigma to blame for your foreveralonelyness, i'm just a shitlord who will probably be hated forever by mostly my own doing. if anything you're lucky probably maybe idk desu
>>
>>25443010
I get hard np, especially with a hard dick in my mouth. Kinda hard staying hard when you're being fucked though.

And just because I don't have a vagina doesn't mean I can't have amazing orgasms. When I get sweaty I think I smell more like a vagina than a penis down there...

Again, why are you being mean? It's not my fault I have a penis. I'm just hoping for some love and happiness.
>>
>>25438908
That's not really meaningful. The chance of finding another trans person in your area, who looks good, has a good personality and there is mutual attraction is extremely unlikely.

>>25439134
They don't think it will solve all their problems, just some of them.

>>25439191
They didn't say Chad, they said they just want a good person. Unless you think anyone who's a good person is a Chad, in which case the term loses all meaning.

>>25440953
Then in that case most people who aren't autistic shitposters are SJW. Having compassion and attempting to understand things on a deeper level than memes doesn't make you a SJW.

>>25442827
This desu
>>
>>25443010
It's priceless how insane can a girl drive a trap...

In the end a girl can drive a man insane whatever he claimed he is.
>>
>>25442758
>What's so great about vaginas anyway? They smell bad and leak gross fluids and get infected a lot. Vaginas are gross
literally what transpeople make up to feel better about themselves. They don't smell bad or get infected if the owner isn't a fat piece of shit that doesn't wash. They smell fine if you don't fuck up badly.
>>25442802
basically this
>>25442942
and even better is that you actually think this
>>
>>25442802

Disgusting whore, go away.
>>
>>25443150
You're literally just a crossdressing gay man.
>>
All tranny degenerates must fucking hang.
>>
>>25443242
>literally what transpeople make up to feel better about themselves.
Nah, I'm a straight cis guy and the vagina is the least attractive part of a woman.
>>
>>25443264
I'm really not. I have real breasts, soft skin, and really do smell like other girls. And neurologically I'm not a man.

You're awful. Imagine if you were born physically male and how that would feel.
>>
>>25438335
Because they're an extremely marginalized part of the population, unfortunately. The best you can do is find people who accept you for who you are and see if someone in that sphere wants to fukk u.
>>
>>25443396
kek, have you seen her face? She basically was
>>
>>25443180
>you're an autist if you don't enable my degeneracy
>implying trannies aren't a meme
>>
>>25443396
Tell me, you were depressed on some point of your life before becoming a trap?

Are you raised by a single mother or you lacked a father presence on your childhood?
>>
>>25443396
Hey there are worse things than being trans
Like being a whore
>>
>>25442248
So, how long have you been a colossal faggot?
>>
>>25443460
>>you're an autist if you don't enable my degeneracy
So not shitposting memes is "enabling degeneracy" now?

>>implying trannies aren't a meme
>implying calling everything a meme isn't a meme
>>
>>25443448
I don't want to make fun of someone for their looks but she seems bitter and hateful. Wonder why she feels a need to treat other people like shit.

>>25443467
I was depressed at a very young age and was raised by a single mom. Don't think that has anything to do with being trans though.
>>
File: 1370101956788.jpg (25 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1370101956788.jpg
25 KB, 252x291
>tfw trans

>tfw like girls but not guys

>tfw only guys hit on me

>tfw no qt chubby/fat gf
>>
>>25443549
>I was depressed at a very young age and was raised by a single mom. Don't think that has anything to do with being trans though.
It's an old meme that people become gay/trans due to a lack of a strong father figure.
>>
>>25443568
What do you expect, you fanny?
>>
>>25443448
I have a very feminine face and literally no one has ever accused me of being a man
>>
>>25443509
Just because people don't indulge your or any other tranny RP doesn't mean they're shitposting or simply trying to trigger you. Get a grip.
>>
File: 1449526912964.jpg (41 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449526912964.jpg
41 KB, 500x281
>>25443549
Mystery comes hear complaining that she's forever alone when I would legitimately go out with her if she asked but she lives nowhere near me in the ass ends of nowhere
>>25443626
I know, couldn't help it knowing you were insecure sometimes. Sorry senpai. Are you still sad?
>>
>>25443624

pretty much exactly what is going on in my life

getting attention from only ppl i don't like and none from the people i do like

it's all that ever happens, so i have long since expected it

i'm p confident that i'll die alone, but that's life

i just wanna make someone happy

i hope that mocking me at least makes you happy, anon
>>
>>25443676
And no one FORCED you to come into this thread. You said nothing original, provided no information or meaningful advice, added nothing of value to the conversation. Your post in >>25439180 is pretty clearly shitposting in an attempt to "trigger" someone.
>>
>>25443697
This tripwhore is Mysery... how you know she is the same person (unless you remember the hash...)?
>>
>>25443697
Why would you want someone like her? She's a cruel bitch. You figure being alone would give her some sense of compassion and empathy but instead she went the ugly route. Who cares if she has a vagina? She's a mean person.
>>
>>25440254
Very simply said because it is there, having a penis leaving you to no other alternative than anal for penetrating sex, you can't play that card as a trump. Also a man sees a penis, the penis is attached to a human being, that human being is a man. You can't change that thought for a man even with a nice set o' booty. Thus leaving you at this position.
>>
>>25443697
No I'm really, really happy
>>
>>25443624
You sound like my 14 year old sister.

You probably just have some growing up to do, that's all.
>>
>>25443697
She said she has a boyfriend.
And would you honestly date someone who shits on someone else for who they are?
Hate trannies or not, this one is actually being pretty rational. Willing to accept people who are willing to fuck a tranny.
If you see trannies as mentally delusional, then this is just a very confused and depressed robot. Why would you side with a roastie attention whore?
>>
>>25443837
this was meant for you >>25443721 sweetie pie.
>>
>>25442248

>tfw no transitioning gf with a pudgy belly and a cute dick to dominate
>>
File: 20160102_184409.jpg (607 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160102_184409.jpg
607 KB, 1200x1600
>>25443884
Would you blow on my belly?
>>
>>25443759
That wasn't my post. I know it's hard to believe when you spend so much time in an echo chamber, but plenty of people don't support your sad agenda.
>>
>>25443368
>straight
>least attractive part
rarely has a setence been more contradictory
>>
File: um.jpg (15 KB, 280x251) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
15 KB, 280x251
>>25443862
I wouldn't date a boy that wasn't okay with me shitting on trannies
>>
>>25443933
Well we were all responding to the person that made that post.

>>25443937
I'm a guy that's attracted to girls. What else should I call myself?
>>
>>25438335
IMO the reason so many people are trooning out is the same as why so many kids and young people drift to a life of crime and substance abuse. I've noticed that a disproportionately large percentage of trannies are geeks and nerds who often have stories of not fitting in, not having friends, not having social circles. They've grown up as lonely outsiders who haven't received much positive social attention. For many of them this is because they were socially awkward or maybe physically unattractive, or at least felt that way. People may not realize it, but we project our self-image outwards and it affects how people react to us.

A fat person who is comfortable with who they are will be a lot more socially attractive and comfortable to hang around than someone who hates how they look and feel, which compounds the problem. Someone feels bad about how they look and feel, and this makes others react to them in a negative way so when they try to reach out to people, they may not get a positive reaction.

So we have people who feel uncomfortable with how they look, feel like these feelings are validated by society and who are starved for attention. Traditionally these kinds of people have been at a high risk of drifting into "bad company". They might have found validation and social acceptance from misfits, and sought more approval and attention by doing "bad things", petty vandalism and small crimes, which can easily snowball into more serious things. Now, take someone who isn't likely to hang out with the "bad kids" behind the school and instead hangs around on message boards, Tumblr and what have you. They find others with stories of never fitting in, of feeling uncomfortable in their own bodies etc. These people share stories of "realizing" they were trannies and get showered with positive attention.
>>
>>25443837
>>25443880

I'm not going to 'grow out of' the trans thing, if that's what you mean. Or the wanting to date girls

Unless you mean I'll grow out of the pessimism? Idk, it only seems to get stronger the older I get

I'm sorry. I don't really know how to respond other than saying that

I legitimately do wish you the best tho, anon. Even tho you're comparing me to a 14 year old, thanks for not like, telling me to kill myself I guess? But if you do wanna do that, that's fine. I already want to anyway
>>
>>25443946
So you're a cis girl with such low self-esteem that you have to hate on trannies to feel good?
>>
>>25443862
>>25443782
I don't really. Just want anything female with a pulse. (But not fat or black)
I honestly agree with her on the whole tranny thing though. I have /pol/ tier opinions on most things. They're disgusting degenerates.
>>
>>25443989
It can be easy to self-diagnose and come to the conclusion that you too were born as the wrong gender. After all, all the symptoms seem to fit! And what's more, with this diagnosis you also become SPECIAL. You're not just one of a million awkward, greasy nerds anymore, you're QUEER. You're TRANS. You're all kinds of things! You get attention and you can also demand it. Suddenly people have to pay attention to you and if they don't, it's not your fault anymore, it's because they're bigots.

From a psychologial perspective I can completely understand the sudden explosion of trannies everywhere. It's not because we're better at detecting and accepting a condition that has been common and wide spread all along, it's because in this new digital world identities are more malleable than ever. People can find peer groups and peer support (and peer pressure) for anything. Nobody has to be boring anymore, when they can claim to be all kinds of amazing and unique things that make them one in a million instead of common as mud, and then get instant validation and emotional gratification. People have always had the tendency to self-diagnose all kinds of things (ask any doctor how they feel about those "enter your symptoms and see what diseases you have" websites) and the Internet has made minority identities into a valuable social commodity. Instead of just being a boring average dude with feminine tendencies who doesn't fit into the popular culture image of masculinity, you were secretly a woman all along. And not just any old boring woman, but a GAY WOMAN. Fuck yeah! Victimization and attention, here we come!
>>
File: orc.jpg (92 KB, 368x356) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
92 KB, 368x356
>>25443946
And I wouldn't date an orc
>>
File: 1447094768223.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447094768223.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>25439337
Winrar winrar chicken dinrar. You mentally deranged trannies have no yet responeded to the most true statement ITT. No argument amirite?
>>
>>25443928

I'd raspberry the shit out of it
>>
File: qttraps.jpg (703 KB, 1440x1600) Image search: [Google]
qttraps.jpg
703 KB, 1440x1600
>>25443568
>tfw double mentally ill retards
oh gee gosh
>>
>>25443995
Yes, I meant your pessimism.

Or when I say 'grow out of it' I guess I kinda mean it's atleast something you might have control over more than other things.

i'm a pessimist too
>>
I think I'm ready to kill myself now. Is there anything I can buy OTC at a pharmacy that will do the job? Obviously would buy a lot of it.
>>
>>25444001
I'm an intelligent human bean who is capable of seeing through the tranny farce, who just sees a mentally ill crossdresser
>>
>>25438609
People who fuck you are degenerates. Degenerates don't want relationships. period.

You can't find a real bf because you're actually a man with a mental illness. You don't have the right biology for straight men and you don't have the right psyche for gay men.
>>
>>25444107
Hey, they're treating you like a woman, that's what you wanted right?
>>
>>25444099
That doesn't explain why you feel the need to jump in on the tranny hate circlejerk rather than find better things to do with your time.

>>25444103
>People who fuck you are degenerates. Degenerates don't want relationships. period.
That's faulty reasoning. There are some people who are sexually attracted to trannies AND want long term relationships with them.
>>
>>25444107

what about the lonely rejects that don't even care if it has a dick or not?
>>
>>25444063

i was fortunate enough to get on hormones as a teenager, so I don't have to worry about looking like a guy. like i said, straight dudes hit on me all the time. i actually like some guys, but i prefer women.

I banked sperm before i became infertile so I can have kids of my own. I'd like to be with a (cis) woman so I can have and raise my own children.

oh also, if anything that pic makes me feel a hell of a lot better about myself, because i look nothing like that, so thank you

>>25444074

Well thank you, anon. You seem like a nice person. I hope this year is good to both of us and we both grow out of it.
>>
File: 1287520090766.jpg (17 KB, 369x251) Image search: [Google]
1287520090766.jpg
17 KB, 369x251
>>25438335

Men want to be around other men that excel at being men. Men respect other men that are skillful, confident, and intelligent.

Men do not want to be around men that are the opposite of that.

Men that failed at being men so hard they try to be women are not respected by other men.

Hell, often if a weaker man appears to be trying to improve himself other men may try to help him, they want to see him succeed. But if the man has given up, and tries to be a woman? Other men have no idea what to do, it is an anathema to them. They are instinctually disgusted.
>>
>>25444021
The extra hilarious part is how these wretches become sacrificial lambs for so-called progressives' social capital. If people didn't get asspats by proxy nobody would care.
>>
>>25444188
better things to do like what, senpai?
>>
>>25444107
weird how trannies want a guy who don't like trannies. This fantasy is just funny... if I don't see you as a girl now I would never see you as a girl.
>>
>>25444188
You're obviously very rustled so why would she stop?
>>
>>25444276
I'm not sure if "failed at being a man" is really an accurate way to describe it, for many trannies it's not so much that they couldn't be successful as a man, but rather that even if they were it wouldn't feel right to them. They fail at being men BECAUSE they don't desire to be a man.
>>
I thought gender was a social construct.
>>
>>25444291
Why do you hate trannies so much, myst?
>>
File: why god.jpg (321 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
why god.jpg
321 KB, 900x1600
http://realintentkat.blogspot.nl/2015/03/nsfw-healing-stages-of-neo-vagina-after.html?m=1

Not only does this not look or function anything like an actual vagina, it's also not self cleaning like a normal vagina so it probably smells like fucking death most of the time.

It's just not attractive to me in the slightest.
>>
>>25444340

It's not a nice way to describe it, but it is accurate.

>>25444375

Head on back to your hugbox if you don't like hearing the truth.
>>
>>25438609
Maybe if you didn't have one night stands
Anal sex transmits std's much more frequently and because of such I'd never fuck a man
>>
>>25444299
Specifically what they want is someone who doesn't like them for their girldick. They don't like that because it draws attention to the part of their body which they hate the most. It's like, if you'd been through some kind of traumatic experience that you just wanted to forget about and your partner insisted on talking about it all the time.

>>25444291
I don't know, since I don't know you. But if hating on trannies is the most enjoyable activity available to you, it would seem to imply that your life is pretty miserable.

>>25444320
So you're admitting that her intent is to "trigger" people? That's what your comment is implying.
>>
File: helpme.jpg (340 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
340 KB, 1600x900
>>25444353
im sorry but just christ no
>>
>>25444424
>It's not a nice way to describe it, but it is accurate.
It's more inaccurate than rude. They only fail at being men in the sense that they lack the desire to be men. Trannies are generally not those who aspire to be normal masculine men and find themselves unable to be successful as such. If a tranny puts on a masculine persona before transitioning, it's usually a last attempt to suppress being trans by overcompensating.
>>
tbqh the mentality of people in this thread is why I'm going to kill myself instead of trying to transition
>>
>>25438748
Getting emotionally abused is one of my biggest turn ons idk why
>>
>>25444525
no, you're killing yourself because you are mentally ill. it's abusive to blame anyone else for your suicide
>>
>>25438335
It's not. They just come up with lists of requirements that make it very hard.
There are multiple robots at any given time on here willing to give it a shot, but they'll never count because they're not chad or some cute normalfag.
>>
>>25444353
Also if they didn't used some kind of lube and a dildo regularly it will get closed after a period.

>>25444434
B-but dickgirl is what they are... I'm okay to call a trap as a girl, but in my mind he is always a guy.
>>
You guys really have no idea what it's like. It doesn't even matter who's right about why trans people are the way they are. It's really hard living like this, feeling judged constantly by the people around you and being basically forced to live and die alone. It's hard facing the world, always wondering which people have a problem with you or just like to laugh at who you are.

I wish there were more understanding people in the world.
>>
>>25438335
>Why so hard for trans girl to find bf?

because they're not real girls.
>>
>>25443967
>I'm a guy that's attracted to girls. What else should I call myself?
closet faggot obviously
>>
>>25444501

>some excuses that don't matter

They are men that are bad at being men and make it explicitly clear to other men that they are not trying to improve, therefor other men do not respect them or relate to them.

For the purpose of this point: It doesn't matter what mentally ill crap in their heads makes them this way.
>>
>>25444525
why are you on r9k? this is probably one of the most anti-trans websites on the internet, you'd genuinely be better off not coming here (or at least staying out the trans threads).
>>
>>25438609
>leave right after fucking me
>fucking me

Delusions on top of delusions. What makes you think we ever get to that stage? The sight of your Adam's Apple alone would cause me to nope the fuck outta there.
>>
No, y'all really are at fault. It isn't abusive to blame people for making society so shit that you can't live in it anymore. Except it really isn't any of you, it's our society in general. If all of you were more accepting I wouldn't be doing it. I don't get why you hate us. We didn't do anything to you.
>>
>>25444661
I'm lonely and hate myself, which is why pretty much everyone goes to 4chan.

>>25444707
was supposed to be in reply to >>25444569
>>
>>25444707
Why should I accept narcissistic, degenerate mentally ill men as "women", being a woman myself?
>>
>>25444789
Because it costs you literally nothing. Even if we are all mentally ill it really shows how horrible you are that you treat mentally ill people like this.
>>
>>25444707
It's because teams people always come here saying it's okay to be trans then they get btfo and pissed that were
>not more accepting
Like what? I didn't even realize people actually were trans until yall started posting here
>>
>>25444525
Don't have high hopes for anything regarding the mentality of ANYONE on /r9k/.

>>25444569
>it's abusive to blame anyone else for your suicide
Do you think that applies to every suicide?

>>25444580
>I wish there were more understanding people in the world.
There are quite a few, though not quite as many as we'd hope. But don't come to /r9k/ expecting anyone to be understanding. It's a containment board for people with miserable lives looking for someone to get angry at and blame their problems on.

>>25444646
And I'm just saying that it's misleading to use language that implies they WANT to be men, but don't measure up so they end up trying to "take the easy route" and become women. Just because women are provided for by others, doesn't mean it's EASY for mtfs, they only get the benefits of being female if they pass. It's a lot easier to be a beta loser than it is to be a tranny, and most trannies know that.
>>
>>25438335
because trans girls need a gay bf, and even them dont like their appearence
>>
File: 1451226231579.png (569 KB, 488x552) Image search: [Google]
1451226231579.png
569 KB, 488x552
If they are passable and qt I have no problem with them
but I know this will never happen so it will forever be a fantasy

for example pic related
>>
>>25444679
That's typical chaser behavior though. They like to fuck trannies but aren't interested in any kind of relationship.
>>
File: 1441504877140.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1441504877140.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>25438609
are you retartded, the mans only pursuit is the one night flings, anything after sex is just waste of time and money, what man is gonna wanna take a faggy little boy in a dress out to dinner??? just suck his cock and be happy he let you in the first place
>>
>>25444822
Yeah, I have no problem being angry at you for not accepting me because you literally lose nothing. Trans people have to live our lives in misery because people like you would be slightly uncomfortable. Do you know how shitty that is?
>>
>>25444871
Then how come men get into long term relationships at all? How come men created the institution of marriage in the first place?
>>
>>25444821
Well, I am mysandry.jpg, it only fits.

>>25444824
Only tranny suicides
>>
>>25444821
top kek, that what I'm doing familia, only on r9k we are being honest.
>>
File: 1431787541126.png (297 KB, 2000x1336) Image search: [Google]
1431787541126.png
297 KB, 2000x1336
>>25443568
would you date another trans girl?
>>
Ya know, when people give you shit about being trans, you're supposed to just break them, and twist their minds, and play their games, until they give in and desperately want you. ;P
>>
>>25444899
What? Like what? U are literally making up that I'm oppressing you... Like what do you want? I'm talking to you aren't I? Do you want me to claim I'd have sex with you? Claim you're a girl? Those things go again my beliefs so you want me to change my core beliefs? I don't really get how you want us to accept you
>>
>>25444580
Honestly anon, you seem like a good person. You seem like you are willing to accept someone who's willing to accept you. As long as your honest about who and what you are, I think you have a chance of finding someone who will accept you. Good luck.
>>
>>25444920
>Only tranny suicides
So it's somehow magically different if someone is a tranny? Just because someone is trans it somehow ceases to be wrong to drive them to suicide?
>>
>>25444931
Haha except these threads always end in trans tears and we all know it
>>
>>25444871
I do suck their cocks and feel happy they let me do even that. But then once they leave I feel empty, used, and alone all over again. Does that even make sense to you? That someone could feel hurt after an experience like that?
>>
>>25444824

And I'm saying that other men do not care what they want. The particular reasons for their failing to be successful at being a man are not relevant.

They are being judged on how successful they are at being men. Full stop.

The fact that they have mental illnesses or deranged thought processes which cause them to purposely fail at being men is not relevant to how other men will judge them.

Instinctually men want to associate and belong to a group in which men are successful at being men. Men instinctually do not like men which appear to be weak links. In the past this could lead to said group dying.
>>
>>25444999
Yah it's how everyone feels after a one night stand
>>
>>25445003
>Instinctually men want to associate and belong to a group in which men are successful at being men. Men instinctually do not like men which appear to be weak links. In the past this could lead to said group dying.
What's the deal with men who lack this instinct?
>>
>>25444952
I want you to see me as another human you can empathize with. Honestly, I don't even care if you want to sleep with me or not, just don't treat me like a freak.
>>
>>25444985
No, because trannies are mentally ill and try to bend and twist reality and expect others to go along with them. They commit suicide basically because the rest of the world doesn't want to cater to their delusions.

No one is really entitled to have their delusions catered to 2bh
>>
>>25444468
>>25444353
I literally gagged

OP you are a sex toy at best, to be used a few times and discarded. As stated many times, you are a man with a mental illness that you expect society to accept and actively encourage.
>>
>>25445036

Exactly what men are you talking about?
>>
>>25444966
Thanks. You seem nice too. I'm not going to find anyone though. Really think I'm killing myself soon.
>>
>>25444353
>>25444468

Hair removal from the scrotum prior to MTF is preferable. The scrotal skin is used to add to the length of penile skin to increase depth of the vagina. If hair is left on the scrotal skin, it can continue growing inside the vagina and it will be more difficult to keep the vagina clean. Normal skin shedding can accumulate on the hairs and bacteria can also accumulate eventually causing possible inflammation and infection. Also, with dilations and intercourse, some of the hairs can break off and wind up high up into the apex of the vagina, occasionally causing formation of a "hair ball" which can result in chronic irritation and infection. For this reason, it is always good to have at least one or two speculum vaginal examinations by your doctor, gynecologist, or surgeon each year to make sure the vagina is healthy and free of hair balls.

http://thetransgendercenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=145
>>
>>25445060
What if I actually believe that you are a freak? I empathize with you and feel sorry that you did this to yourself or had society twist you to wanting to be female but I honestly think that going trans is unnatural and prolly a big mistake. But that said no one offers any sympathy on r9k so if you want a hug box go to tumblr
>>
>>25444990
Well... I can't really deny that. Really, the tables were turned. He broke me, twisted my mind, yet I was still the one who had to play those convoluted games he set up. I hate him so fucking much I want to slice him up and eat him with some nice seasonings, but that's not within my power.
But yeah, when thinking back to it, I like to pretend things were the other way around. But I decided just not to put up with his shit anymore and let him rot.
>>
>>25444901
becuse after the man has had his fiar share of women he will eventually find one who is more appealing than just pursuing sexual desires so he impregnates and marries her. Its all about who the man deems his "special one" like his bottom bitch or something, some men only desire finding his "special one" and skip the rest and others just just want to fuck around their entire lives.

men dont want to develope a real relationship with you becuse your kinda a man and that would be gay so they just need something that looks female to get their dicks wet at the time and then go on to another activity.
>>
>>25445073
That doesn't mean that people who attack them and so on are innocent though. Being trans doesn't automatically make one suicidal, it's just a contributing factor. Trans people have ways of finding a compromise between what they want and reality, but it's when someone or something blocks them from doing so that they commit suicide. There's very often a human element involved, without which they wouldn't have killed themselves. So I'd say that human element bears responsibility just as in any other suicide.
>>
>>25445083
Such as myself. I've never felt any desire to belong to a group of men who are successful at being men. I've always preferred to be around girls and feminine guys.
>>
>>25445073
>>25445073
>>25445073

WORDS OF WISDOM
inb4 you get banned from speaking at universities
>>
>>25445122
If your core beliefs do think of me as being a freak, yeah I do want you to change your core beliefs. You're made slightly uncomfortable, while I actually get to live my life and be who I want to be. Who cares if it's unnatural? Clothes, cars, and skyscrapers would be unnatural by your definition. Yeah I know no one has any empathy on /r9k/ that's why I'm here telling you that you suck.
>>
File: a14fig06.jpg (36 KB, 179x231) Image search: [Google]
a14fig06.jpg
36 KB, 179x231
>>25445119
I don't understand who would put their dick in this.
>>
>>25445122
Not that anon, but what really does belief have to do with it?
>>
>>25445060
Most of us don't see you as a freak, you just look lost to us, I feel sorry for you and I just hope whatever drives you to be that can be solved on this sad world.

And 2bh being a trans isn't the best thing you can do in this world, so you like it or not you should man up and fight it.
>>
>>25444985
no, but out of every group an individual can fall into (black people, socialist, aristocratic, soccer team) it is those people who identify as transgender to kill themselves the most at some point they realize they can never truly be the other gender and off themselves.
>>
>>25445165

Are you a menally ill tranny?
>>
>>25445226
Honestly transitioning is one of the only things which consistently works for trans people, but yeah I'm too afraid of reactions like yours in society, so I will have to "man up", even though I will eventually kill myself.
>>
>>25445179
The amount of shit you can get away with that pisses less people off than hating trannies is astounding.
>>
File: 1367787638969.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1367787638969.gif
301 KB, 350x464
>>25444924

Y-yes. Do you have skype?
>>
>>25444736
Yeah ok, that's fine, but why are you browsing the trans specific threads? You know what sort of stuff is going to be said in here; its not reflective of normal societies views (seriously) and it's just going to make you feel worse about yourself.
>>
>>25445189
>>25445189
Okay fine if you're not a freak are you a man? A woman? Something else? I'm not trying to be mean i actually kind of feel bad for all the trans bashing I've done here and want to maybe become a better person (I did this with blacks once and I'm less racist now). Also I need to clarify that I never gave my definition of unnatural so you really can't say what I would and wouldn't find natural
>>
>>25445261

Other men at times do not want to "man up" either, but it is the kind of behaviour which other men will respect you for.

The question to ask is: How much does what other men think of you matter to you?
>>
>>25445280
I think you give society too much credit, that isn't the case where I live at all. I'm browsing to try and make y'all feel bad about your shitty views.
>>
>>25445201
It is everything in this discussion. He believes he's a woman I believe he is not
>>
File: 1431772155687.png (186 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1431772155687.png
186 KB, 400x336
>>25444999
>my feelings are the only thing that matters
your looking at this rationally are you?
>>
>>25445179
The only reason they'd get banned from speaking at universities is for lack of originality. "Trans is a delusion lol" is not profound or original in any way. Paying one to say such at a university is literally a waste of money, when you can hear the same just by going into any tranny thread online.
>>
>>25445262
But have you not heard? Everyone has the right to not be offended. If someone wants to distort their perceptions to make their reality seem more palatable than it actually is, it's your moral duty to support them in their delusion
>>
What's a good studio that makes POV bareback shemale videos where the ladyboy actually looks like a girl and not just a dude in a wig?

Please I need recommendations.
>>
>>25445261
I disagree with people over a lot of things since I'm very traditional, like I won't date or like be near a girl that drink... you would probably thing it's okay to not like girls who drink but it's not okay to like trans.

About maning up I told you that as an advice, it's the best for you statically but you can choose whatever you want.
>>
>mysery is an ugly dyke who only hates trannies because she was cucked by one or something
>>
>>25445361
I think I'm pretty rational.
>>
>>25445363
I mean you'd get banned by whatever student organization or faculty that is organizing the talk. Even if it completely unrelated to trans shit, you can possibly get banned for being a "danger" to trans people/intimidating trans people. This happened to Milo Yiannopoulos/Julie Bindel at the University of Manchester, I think, a few months ago, they were deemed a "danger to trans people" for saying stuff like that in the past.

I mean
>>
>>25445363
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/oct/23/petition-urges-cardiff-university-to-cancel-germain-greer-lecture
>lecture not even about trans
>still banned
>>
>>25445237
No.

>>25445236
Yes but just being trans doesn't make people suicide. There's usually a human factor.

>>25445313
I think to most trans people, their own happiness is more important than what other men think of them.

>>25445361
They didn't say that at all. They just don't see the point of doing it if they don't get anything out of it. Sex is supposed to make BOTH people feel good, not just one or the other.
>>
>>25445313
>How much does what other men think of you matter to you?
What people think about me in generally really matters to me, too much, which is why I can't ever act on my feelings. I just get to stew in my misery forever, because people have attitudes like they do here.

>>25445308
I like to think of myself as a woman, but in all honestly I just want to be looked at as normal. People either look at me as a freak or patronizingly 'special' and 'brave'. I want to just live my life and find people who I can connect with, but no everyone has to walk on eggshells around me or hate me.
>>
>>25444821
>literally nothing
Except integrity
>>
>>25444188
>some people
Yea but some people like to poop directly into their own mouth.
The % of guys who could actually love a tranny and bring him home to mama is miniscule.
>>
>>25445446
>>25445448
I don't know about the others, but Milo pretty much makes a whole career out of being anti-trans. I don't see why any pro-trans university would be expected to be welcoming of him in the first place.
>>
>>25445465
Why do you think of yourself as a woman? Do you see women's roles in society and feel like they fit you better? Because gender roles are bullshit and besides biology that is the only other differentiating factor between men and women, thus you'd be basing your lifestyle choice on misguided bullshit
>>
>>25438335
C O N T A C T I N F O
C O N T A C T I N F O
>>
>>25445456

>No.

Are you the homosex then?

>>25445456

>to most trans people, their own happiness is more important than what other men think of them

The tranny in the post directly below you kind of contradicts that.
>>
>>25438335
because you all look like weird all
>>
>>25445400
Honestly, I do think it's kind of weird you wouldn't even be around a woman who drinks, but I understand not dating drunks. Trans people aren't like that though, for lots of us the only difference is that we were born different.

It really isn't, transitioning is what works best for trans people, but I don't have any courage at all, so I know I never will. I will try and 'man up' tho, since it's really all I can do, until I break and drive my car off a cliff.
>>
File: 1451282307924.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451282307924.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>>25445448
>tfw decent female educators are getting cucked out of academia by edgy queer theory genderists

end times now
>>
>>25445549
>Are you the homosex then?
Nope I like girls.
>>
>>25445495
Admitting that you were wrong shows tons more integrity than just sticking to your guns whether you were right or wrong.
>>
>>25445495
>you must literally lie to yourself and others so that some batshit crazy male doesn't commit suicide

hooooly shit
>>
>>25445568
>'B-but she's spoiling my delusion! This is hate speech!'
>>
>>25445602
It's not wrong because you disagree with it or even because it hurts your sensitive feefees.
>>
>>25445654
The fact that you disagree with it does not make you right, either.
>>
OP you should just learn to take dick and get abused whilst serving men who are actually comfortable assuming the role society gave them. I could help you with this.

I could never see you as anything beyond a confused pitiful mess though
>>
>>25445527
I don't really know why, but I always have for my entire life, but I've had to hide it and not tell anybody. I like some things about women's roles (fashion, art, and empathy), but I also like some things about men's roles (vidya and metal). I do agree that gender roles are bs. There was a pretty big study this year, which came to the conclusion that while there are generalities, there isn't a 'man brain' and 'woman brain'.
>>
>>25438335

I know the feel OP - the only boys that are interested in me are either old or want to use me as a fuck toy.

I know I'm mentally ill.
I know I'm the scum of humanity.
But I keep myself alive, bf or not.
>>
>>25445588

I'm sure.

Anyway it doesn't matter honestly.

I'm going to assume you're simply lying to me for the purposes of this discussion, or possibly that this is a small manifestation of the lies you tell yourself every day so as maintain whatever tolerant identity you've constructed your life around.

Hell, maybe you really are broken on a fundamental level, but I doubt it.
>>
>>25445692
>There was a pretty big study this year, which came to the conclusion that while there are generalities, there isn't a 'man brain' and 'woman brain'.

Iirc, it said there isn't what can distinctly be called either; and, that would actually a be blow to trans thinking they're in the wrong body because it still implies an error in the brain.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.