[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ Im kinda confused. let me greentext this: >Be me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Hey /r9k/
Im kinda confused.
let me greentext this:

>Be me, live alone, no real friends, only people who like me are my family
>Holidays i go to see them for two weeks
>Cousins are there, im usually very happy to see them and so are they
>Get there
>Say Hi and all
>Try to start conversations with them because i havent seen them in years
>They dont really pay attention
>Kinda confused but just think it doesnt matter
>At dinner everyones talking but when i try to talk people just interrupt me and nobody even acts like they see me
>Nobody even notices me or talks to me unless they need something from me the whole time
>Reallywat.jpg
>One week until everyone leaves
>Tell them something happened with the servers at my office so i had to leave early
>Go home 19 hour drive back

I drove 19 hours to see the only people who i though i had some relation with, and they didnt even care.
Im thinking that maybe i should try to become a normie and that might help. Should i do it?
Its not that i wasnt getting enough attention, its that i want getting any from the only people who could allow me to be happy.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>25438196
This is what society has come to. They do not care about you because you have no social market value. Social interaction with you gains them nothing.

Modern social interaction is like a trade. You trade out social network and social status with each other. If you have no friends you have no value, people have nothing to gain by interacting with you. It's a vicious cycle largely intensified by the extremely narcissistic internet social media culture.
>>
>>25438196
Volunteer and/or join clubs.
>>
>>25438196
>Im thinking that maybe i should try to become a normie and that might help. Should i do it?

why struggle for people that looked down on you in the first place.
Grow some fucking spine, even if you are in a bad place from their position, you are not a cunt with people for reasons like this. They wren't there for you, you can leave them alone.
>>
>>25438578
thx man ur right
>>
>>25438578
>They wren't there for you, you can leave them alone.
No one is there for you unless you can offer people something in return in today's society. This is why r9k is a thing. If you have no friends and no supportive family it's simply a downward spiral.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.