[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You got it all wrong. You don't need a girlfriend, you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450906992185.jpg (256 KB, 1114x836) Image search: [Google]
1450906992185.jpg
256 KB, 1114x836
You got it all wrong. You don't need a girlfriend, you need human ineractions, sex and love.

Romanticism is fucked up.
>>
>>25437696
>literally one cute girl in the picture
>ruined herself with piercings

God damn it.
>>
Wut.
Human interactions, sex, and love are part pf a relationship. Thats why I want a qt pure gf.
>>
>>25437696
sam hyde in his younger, pre-/pol/ days
>>
I like him like that. He probably doesn't have a girlfriend and doesn't really ever consider it, but he wouldn't make a point about it or think it's shit to have a girlfriend. He probably just doesn't care and if he wanted one he'd get one really quickly.
>>
>>25437696
>Describes all the things that form a relationship.
Ehhhhh...
3/10
>Needing humans
Lower life form pls
>>
You need to free yourselves of the classical conception of love. You can get love from your friends...

Also you probably will not lose your virginity to a cute girl, start from the bottom, get confident and you will get tons of sex.
Also try to go gay sometimes its fun and girls love it...
>>
>>25437779
>>25437762
>>25437721
yeah but you want her for your onw right, that the mistake
>>
>>25437749
He's remarkably similar to how he's always been except cooler and buffer
>>
>>25437749
its irony you twat, anyways black girls i'ven with blow it better ;)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.