[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAE fall for the "losing weight will make you happy" meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG00625.jpg (793 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00625.jpg
793 KB, 1520x2688
DAE fall for the "losing weight will make you happy" meme?
>>
>>25437612
It's not losing weighth that makes you happy, it's working on yourself, triumphing and improving yourself in the face of adversity that increases your confidence.
>>
File: 1438509448365.gif (2 MB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
1438509448365.gif
2 MB, 250x261
>>25437612
What were you at originally, and what are you at now? I'm at 260 from 290, hoping to be at 200-220 by the middle of summer so I can get a bike. That's pretty much my motivation. I won't ever really be able look as nice as a normal person, but at least I'll be fly along some nice scenic highways.
>>
>>25437966
I was at 320. But I also grew 3 inches after I'd lost all the weight, so it helped a little.

I'm currently at 185. I got down to 140 a year or so ago and my skin still looked like it was melting off my body so I just decided to gain some fat. OP pic looks better than I did 45 pounds lighter, oddly enough
>>
it'll lessen the number of people that see you as a fucking retard. and you'll be that much less self conscious. all of that = happier
>>
>>25438250
Its because you didnt lift any fucking weights, Lift some fucking weights and the skin will fill out. It will never be perfect but it will help majorly.

Also you will need surgery, god speed anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.