[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm allowed to be fat but I deserve an athletic man."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
"I'm allowed to be fat but I deserve an athletic man."

Who the fuck comes up with this shit
>>
Yeah but dat ass.

Stop trying to get offended. You're as bad as Tumblr.
>>
If this happens it's rare, no one is so stupid as not to understand what a hypocrite is to the extent that they would say this. Your issue is that high test Chads go after fatties regardless.
>>
most fatties (men and women) are normal. it's the ones like the one you mention that makes it difficult to feel anything other than disgust for such a individual.
>>
File: IMG_2011.jpg (31 KB, 480x226) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
31 KB, 480x226
But she's right. The right man(hyper-thirsty beta) will love her curves. The catch is she'll probably not find him overtly attractive and he'll probably leave her once he gains a bit of confidence.
>>
>>25437465
Great post! Also chubby chasing chads exist but are an extreme minority. Rest assured op most fat girls under 30 have to settle hard.
>>
>>25437359
I just think it's funny that the man in that photo isn't fat as well. Who do they think they're fooling with these double standards?
>>
>>25437538

Yeah exactly. It's always an athletic greek God in the photos.
>>
>>25437429
>>25437465

These. In my experience, the vast majority of people laugh at women who think like this. I know a girl like that (overweight, bland-looking, and a social outcast who still DEMANDS a tall, skinny, wealthy, socially-adept guy), and even the most anti-body shaming Tumblr people I know think she's a total cunt for it.
>>
>ugly, overweight, unhygienic losers
>won't even talk to women
>f-fucking Chad!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.