[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a physically attractive or at least decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: 6784427-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
6784427-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1000
Is it possible for a physically attractive or at least decent looking girl to be an outcast? I know a decent looking guy can be unattractive to most if he's an anxious, socially awkward autistic fuck, but this doesn't seem to be the case for girls, especially if they're cute. Is it possible for a cute girl to be unattractive by many? The only thing I could see making that possible is if her hygiene is terrible and/or she's fucking awful to be around, but this seems very unlikely.
>>
>>25437225
On my country it can be if she is slutty. People can give you that look if they saw you with her.

If she is into clubbing she befriend only some kind of guys, the kind that go to clubbing a lot and go to prostitutes once a week.

If she swear a lot you would see her only with guys, and wouldn't have girls as friends, and with a special kind of guys again...
>>
>>25437385
So it is literally impossible to be a kissless, handholdless, friendless virgin if you are a cute girl. Got it.
>>
I'm kind of an outcast. People let me hang out with them in groups, but I don't have any real friends.
>>
>>25437225
Maybe if she has some sort of a mental disiese. Ah who am I kidding there a betas that even take downie girls. No anon, its impossible for a girl to be an outcast
>>
If she's a trap or if she's just so beautiful everyone is too intimidated to talk to her.
>>
In anime world, sure!
>>
>>25437225
it's possible... Most outcast girls are just unattractive because they don't take care of themselves because
>tfw no reason to

Although it is possible to be just be extremely shy. I knew a few girls like that and they looked decent. They just didn't have enough confidence in themselves
>>
>>25437693
The issue is that these girls don't like other shy guys. They like confident guys who are good at that shit. A shy, socially awkward girl would probably not get with a shy, socially awkward guy, especially if she herself is cute, and even more so if the guy isn't physically attractive and not ripped.
>>
>>25437549
It's impossible to be virgin (if not by choice) for a female I guess, but in the other hand their dating pool get smaller which girls don't like. They always like to be admired by everyone.

Also in places where relationships are less common, pretty girls don't as much validation from males as they don't on a "sexually advanced" country, so their hotness don't affect their life a lot. I start noticing this hot girls are mean trend only after I moved into a big city that isn't as traditional as my hometown...
>>
>>25437761
Too much misspells... srry didn't slept for like 30 hrs...
>>
>>25437736
thats true.
Usually those girls were traumatized at an early age by stacys and were made the outcast in the group of girls. Then she sees how good the stacys have it and their chad bf's. She now thinks if she has that she will be a stacy and will no longer be hurt.

Its rare but there are girls out there who would like a shy guy that is a shy girl. As long as they look/smell clean, shows responsibility and then it depends on the person.

I don't think they are asking for someone as confident or productive as chad making 1 mil a year but someone nice to settle down with.
>>
In my experience they'll say they're a "social outcast" and have "social anxiety" but they'll have a social group with at least 5 people in it that they hang out with regularly.
Females are weird f a m
>>
>>25437225
Yes. Your looks have to make you unapproachable, so not a soft faced qt. You also have something similar to a resting bitch face.
> friends with a girl who is easily 9/10, complete package
> sandy brown hair and big green eyes, 120 lbs and great fashion sense
> no friends because women do not feel like the ugly friend/don't trust boyfriend around her
> nerds assume she is a queen bee cunt with a legion of orbiters, instant resentment and dislike
> not attracted to athletes because of lack of common interests, she is a weirdo
> judged her preemptively, assumed she was a cunt because she wasn't personable, but she was actually just awkward from working on a farm her whole life and being an ugly duckling until 17
> makes those bling blong sounds when thinking like kevin french
> never had proper bf, only handholds and kisses with this guy when she was 18
> embarrasses easily and makes chris-chan like jokes
I feel bad for ever having judged her, she's a good person unlike these 6/10s walking around like they own the place because they are easy fucks
>>
File: 1440518973312.jpg (294 KB, 944x2117) Image search: [Google]
1440518973312.jpg
294 KB, 944x2117
>>25437667
>tfw will never find an ice cold 10/10 hime who everyone is afraid too get near so she's never had a love or friend and you're the only one who can warm her up and you enter a life-long relationship with her and take all of each other's firsts

kill me now
>>
>>25437909
>friends
>outcast
choose one
>>
>>25437909
why aren't you gf-ing her up
>>
They can be an outcast by choice
>tfw my oneitis is a bitch to people on purpose so she doesn't have to pretend and be friends
>tfw no autistic, qtp2t, Asian computer science gf
>>
>>25437850
It's funny. You'd think a socially awkward, nerdy girl and a socially awkward, nerdy guy would be the perfect match regardless of looks.
>>
>>25438090
well usually girls don't give a creepy vibe... But there are guys so deep into this that they look creepy and intimidating. It's scary looking at it from someone helpless and giving them a chance.
>>
>>25437963
I'm the first friend she's had in 5 years, mang.
>>
>>25438090
Yeah but I can imagine the relationship not working because opening up with each other will probably take ages or not happening at all
>>
>>25437225
only if she's actually retarded
>>
Only if she is really really really normie or stupid, even than I would try to pump and dumb unless her stupidity/ignorance is one a whole new level even than if she hit on me or heavy flirts I would fuck lol
>>
>>25438179
I dunno. If they know they like each other they might be able to open up and sperg out to each other, unlike on others
>>
Yeah I'm a female outcast, but I'm a 5/10 and most guys are not attracted to me.

attractive people in general can't be outcasts
>>
>>25438179
I consider myself introverted but I'm really open 1 on 1 with a girl, and I think there's a lot of people like me.

I have a friend the opposite of me, really extroverted with both genders to the point that he is kind of popular but he become so shy 1 on 1 with a girl to the point that he can't even talk...
>>
>>25438377
>attractive people in general can't be outcasts
attractive, decent looking men can be
>>
>>25437225
>Is it possible for a cute girl to be unattractive by many?
You would have to be so fucking horrible to outweigh the cuteness, and even then some guys will put up with it.

I'm talking:

*bad tattoos
*crazy dyed hair
*single mom of a black child
*smokes weed
*has a minimum wage or low paying dead end job

Even then, A LOT of guys will still put up with all of that garbage if they can get it in.
>>
Look at the OP picture.

Do you think it's even remotely possible that this girl doesn't have any friends? That this girl lives each day being ignored by everyone, eats alone, and goes home alone? That she tries to text people and they just ignore her? That she gets no responses on dating sites or Tinder?

Cute girls cannot be outcasts. Because that would mean that society rejects her. They can only be introverts/hermits, where they reject society and isolate themselves from everyone. Which is still pretty unlikely.
>>
>>25438889
no they can't.

trust me, all the girls (especially in high school) talk to the cutest guys. you'll see it anywhere you go that a true cute guy always has girls talking to him.

attractive literally means to attract people. If you don't get female interest, then you are not decent looking or attractive. That's the cold hard truth.

I've never seen an attractive male outcast in my life.
>>
>>25438967
single mom of black child, hell just single mom, should knock most of those out.
I've seen plenty of pretty girls go single mom. No coming back from that. They usually destroy themselves after anyway, don't stay pretty
>>
>>25439003
cute guys also have to have a decent enough personality. if he's a shy, autistic fuck who's weird, looking good might not be enough to get him in.

>>25438988
>They can only be introverts/hermits, where they reject society and isolate themselves from everyone.
Where can I find these grills? Also, isn't it possible that they isolate themselves because they are rejected themselves?
>>
I took some 18 year old girls virginity last week. She's attractive just extremely shy.

We went on two dates before hand. She was fine in person but gave no IOIs (indications of interests). The only way I knew it went positive was she texted me quite large texts after.

With girls like these, I asked some friends who dealt with this type, you just have to do what YOU want and if there are no hard "no"s just keep escalating.

Okay next date, just started the kino (did a fun activity) until she got used to the touch, then got somewhere private, amped the kino and put my arm around her.

You could see the alarm bells going off in her head but she didnt say anything. After a few minutes I went in for the kiss and she reciprocated (she didnt know how to french kiss at all lmao) did that a few times then left

Two days later had her come over and I just escalated until we banged, with an extended foreplay section of course. She bled of course.

I'm 25 I used to be a horrible autist. Now I lift, drive a nice car and get what I want from life. And now I've taken my first virginity.

She had guys around her (orbiters) who I know for a fact wanted her but obviously that would never happen, as they would never make a move. I havent seen them since then, hopefully it cuts their suffering shut.

I'm considering keeping this girl around but idk
>>
>>25439396
no, they really don't. that's why most girls prefer "jerks", not because of their personality but because their looks. usually it's a tall handsome guy being a jerk because they can and people will accept him no matter what.
attractive people are highly valued in this society. a cute quiet guy will have hundreds of girls trying to bring him out of his shell. that's why hot loner guys are considered mysterious, not losers.
>>
>>25437225
>be decently attractive guy
>aspergers
>people tell me i either look pissed or suicidal
>mfw that's just my face
>social outcast

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>25437225
The only way a woman can be a social outcast if she is old, purchases ten cats and never leaves the house and refuses to communicate with the outside world.

Even extremely morbidly obese women get hit on. This is the simple truth.
>>
>>25437225
It depends on what you class as decent looking and what you class as an outcast. I always considered myself maybe a 5 or 6/10 and I have found it difficult to have friendships because I fear people.

>at college age 18 (that's two years late in my country)
>bullied a lot by a group of girls
>no one would talk to me other than a select few
>always came across as irritable or sad - very negative vibe
>class tutors disliked me cause I was always late
>got bad grades and ended up living at home with parents who hated me and no way to make friends because nothing was going on with my life

That lasted for years, made friends with one girl who was a "party girl" type. Although I dislike that lifestyle she taught me to dress better and take care of myself and have some more confidence and it helped.

Girls can be outcasts but it's usually as a result of the environment they're in and once removed things can improve. For men I think it's more difficult to move past feeling like "an outsider" because people are less inclined to take you under their wing and try and take care of you as someone did for me.
>>
>>25440013
I bet you could get a bf easily tho
>>
>>25440271
duh. any girl can get a bf at the drop of hat. each girl literally has at least like 5 offers from different guys. all she has to do is sit back and choose the one she likes the most. for 99% of girls this guy is chad.
>>
>>25440429
and that is why i fucking hate women. because i cannot find one i identify with. i just want a qt socially awkward outcast girl to spend the rest of my life with. we can be outcasts together, but that is literally impossible
>>
>>25440814
i know the feel brother. its always a shitty feeling. makes you feel like if you become inadequate enough she can easily replace you for an upgraded chadbot 3000 and have no remorse over it. i used to have crushes on girls back in high school but i never followed through on them because i knew i was lowly and that she would be way happier with chad and would quickly leave me since she has so many better options
>>
>>25441005
>tfw you want to find your equal because you think you'd be great for each other
>tfw that's impossible because women want guys who are better than them
>>
>>25441779
yep...been there felt that too. were twins nigger.

>tfw you KNOW what kind of girl you click with and have clicked with their type before
>tfw you know they just want chad even if he is 5 or 6 tiers above them rather settling for me

Its not worth it m80
>>
NO! is the only answer to this question unless she is a sex slave kept in a cage.
>>
>>25442008
Just need to keep improving and pursing
>tfw you won't have a relationship with a girl who can be your girlfriend/wife and best friend at the same time
>>
File: 1450878343352.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450878343352.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>25442679
Sad feel
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 455x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 455x700
>>25437225

I have seen strong character girls getting nothing
>>
>>25440814

All instintcs go against that. A girl wants to be popular to attract suitable males and then select one. Something terrible must have happened to an outcast girl.
>>
>>25443431

I always had the opposite problem. My dad was abusive and my mother taught me to be afraid of men because I was pretty so any male who talked to me was going to have ulterior motives.

I was always shy/withdrawn, but I used to look like a boy pre-puberty. When I got older, I got a lot of male attention, including from older male family members.

I felt uncomfortable around guys, and since most 'popular' girls hung out with guys as well as girls, I didn't socialize with them outside of school.

I've noticed a pattern from middle school all the way to college where I get positive attention from guys, but become more closed off the more they seem to like me as a person. If they seem to be moving away from being acquaintances, I get nervous. I have two male friends, and the one who isn't gay I befriended through a mutual female friend. He's also the only person who actually keeps up contact with me/isn't phased by my personality. Most people my age don't need me to be rude to them to start feeling like I've stopped liking them/am annoyed by them.

The truth is that I feel bad for socializing with males outside of public/group contexts, because I'm afraid to lead them on, or get close to them, or receive attention from them. I'm afraid of messing things up so I end them before they can begin.

On the outside, I seem like a 'good girl', dateless handholdless virgin that's only kissed one boy. But it's because I'm damaged, not because I'm some unicorn.
>>
>>25437385

MOKAKU! You fucking faggot! Get on skype plz
>>
I am physically decent and used to dress bad, not take care of skin and care, act anxious and strange and men used to avoid me like the plague and everyone called me ugly. For some reason still had some willing to fuck though
>>
>>25439541

You're still a horrible autist. All that jargon... yeah you "amped the kino", sure you did.
>>
>>25440814

You can only identify with cuties huh? How convenient
>>
>>25438889
I knew a decent looking a decent looking guy who was an outcast in high school. He was an outcast by choice though since all he did was listen to music to avoid having to deal with people. I became his only friend during senior year.
>>
>>25444234
Not him, but I'd want to be physically attracted to a girl. She doesn't have to be extremely hot, though. There's all sorts of girls I find attractive, from average to, well, extremely hot. Personality does matter too, for me at least.
>>
>>25437761
>It's impossible to be virgin (if not by choice) for a female

Which literally means that all girls in your country are getting raped, which means you are Indian.
>>
>>25439541

>How to lie on the Internet: The Post
>>
>>25443996
>For some reason still had some willing to fuck though
This would not be the case if you were a guy
>>
>>25437225
It's rare, but possible anon. I dated a girl once who was gorgeous but was a total social reject. 21 years old, still a virgin, barely any friends and no real long term relationships. She was shy and awkward as fuck and couldn't hold a conversation for more than a few minutes. There hasn't been a shortage of guys going after her either, they just get frustrated and end up ditching her for someone else
>>
File: 45072923.png (23 KB, 110x110) Image search: [Google]
45072923.png
23 KB, 110x110
>>25437225
Well, I think it might be possible, but not common. I'm not attractive myself, but the couple of friends I had growing up tended to be at least 5/10, or close to it. The thing about girls is that even if they have the personality of an outcast, those like that will band together in a small group. Just look at any weeb club.
My two closest friends are both weirdos but look decent enough, one of them a 7/10, but she doesn't really get attention because of her freaky personality and resting bitch face. She's weird but if you get to know her she's really enjoyable. She wants a gf though.
>>
>>25443431
getting beat up or just having autism.
>>
>>25443876
what age did you get attention? What did they do? Im curious because I have never gotten any attention for my looks. Does your face fit in this mask?
>>
>>25437225
Wanna know what could stop a physically attractive girl from having friends and getting a bf? Crippling shyness to the point where being asked out by anyone, no matter how they look, causes you to have an anxiety attack. Oh, and past traumas can cause one to be reclusive.
High functioning autism could cause a girl who's cute on the outside to some disgustingly weird creep girl.
>>
>>25448047
Nah. Some girls don't take initiative and start convos and nobody talks to them. They just never try
>>
>>25448490
Except it's guys who are supposed to take the initiative and start the conversation. Girls don't need as much effort, because they're girls. Being good with women is a skill for guys. There is no such thing as "being good with guys" unless you're a gay man.
>>
>>25439541
>keep escalating when there are no hard no's
Ever looked up the states (or countries) with some variation of Yes Means Yes laws? She can be fully and enthusiastically reciprocating under no duress or physical influence, then later slam you for full rape charges because she didn't sign a legally binding contact in the middle of foreplay expressly allowing you to move your hand that last half-inch. I know people who have gone to jail for it.

Women terrify me, man. And I'm not even a virgin or someone with a personal history of false accusations. It's like riding a motorcycle; someday you WILL get [in an accident/false accusation], its just a matter of how bad it is and whether you go to [jail, the hospital] for six hours or six months.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.