[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >family tell me on a day to day basis that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450983111444.jpg (848 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1450983111444.jpg
848 KB, 2560x1536
>be 18
>family tell me on a day to day basis that they hate me
>everyone in my city that are around my age know of me or know someone who knows me and they all dislike me/stay away from me because i was edgy when i was younger
>only reason i'm still allowed to live at home is because i'm at college
>could get kicked out of college on monday for failing assignments
>tfw feel like ending it
>>
what edgy thing did you do when you were younger?
>>
File: image.gif (820 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
820 KB, 500x221
Itt white peoples fuck up their lives on easy mode
>>
>>25437238
just acted like a dickhead towards people, i was an extremely edgy loser when i was 13 and the people who tried to be friends with me had to deal with my edginess
>>
>>25437213
Maybe they have reasons, like you being the black sheep of the family cause:
-ugly
-a fag
-autistic
and so on
>>
>>25437288
damn still hating you from when you were a young teenager? harsh
>>
>>25437322
i am the black sheep of the family i suppose

>>25437342
there's not much i can do to remedy it really, i've tried apologizing to the people and have ended up making myself look pathetic
>>
>>25437521
why don't you just move somewhere else?
>>
>>25437255
Haha yeah at least we have an excuse to justify our being worthless amirite? :^)
>>
>>25437557
that's what i hope to do, i'm currently in the process of teaching myself about business so i can hopefully generate my own income in the future

at the moment though i feel too depressed to study, everything was fine until about two nights ago when i seemingly had a breakdown
>>
>>25437521
I've apologized to people for being a SUPER DICK and I've been forgiven 100% of the time.

>be me
>be 17
>show up to friend's birthday drunk
>"Heyyyy, anon! Welcome!"
>"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAGGOT!"
>proceed to slap friend across the face in front of his family
>laugh in his mother's face
>try to make out with his younger sister
>get ousted from the party
>climb the backyard fence and re-enter the house through a sliding glass door
>accidentally break the door while shutting it
>laughing so hard I trip and bust my head on a chair
>everyone is freaking out on me
>get into an argument with friend while trying to steal the uncut cake from the fridge
>everyone starts getting physical and trying to push me out of the house
>successfully ejected for the second time
>run away with cake all over my hands
>cops show up while I'm walking down the road
>keep running and eating cake
>eat shit into a set of bushes in front of a neighbors house
>pass out

If I can be forgiven for this, I think that most people will forgive you for whatever you did.
>>
>>25437724
i literally laughed out loud to you breaking the sliding glass door
>>
>>25437724
>get into an argument with friend while trying to steal the uncut cake from the fridge

That's fucking hilarious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.