[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this qt working at my local vape shop. I always go on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
There is this qt working at my local vape shop. I always go on Saturday morning right when they open and it's usually just us. We have very stimulating and natural conversations until the shop fills up and that's when I usually head out.

She has a bf, but we know that women will always move to the guy who can provide a greater benefit, regardless of their current relationship status. How can I make a subtle move??

I saw her bf at the shop once, he's a manlet student. I am 6'1 and have a career in precision machining at 24 yrs old. But I'm not a normie, I spend all my time playing with action figures and talking to myself about my action figures, also have no friends and lost my virginity to an obese hooker and fell in love but that was 2 yrs ago.
>>
File: Screaming-Man-Pain.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Screaming-Man-Pain.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>25437152
>6'1
>not a normie

get the fuck off /r9k/
>>
File: 1434303435427.gif (228 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1434303435427.gif
228 KB, 500x558
>>25437193
get out
GET OUT NOW
>>
>>25437152
>vapes
>talks to girls and has "natural conversations"
>6'1"
>has a job
>wants to cuck another man
>isn't a virgin

Kill yourself

saged and hidden
>>
>>25437152
>I spend all my time playing with action figures and talking to myself about my action figures
I-I thought I was the only one.
>>
>dat thick ass cloud

fuckk i want my vapor to be like that mang.

vaping is goat teir
>>
she's being polite to a customer, the fact that you fell in love with a hooker should make you consider moving on since you are autistic and fall in love with the first woman that doesn't reject you immidiately
you can't pull this of so keep looking or kill yourself you vaping piece of shit failed normie
>>
>>25437193
>>25437253
Your opinion is shit my good sir. If you're tall and still a friendless KHV, it means you're extremely autistic and socially awkward (see: robot). Lanklets are probably more roboitc than mantels, a lot of manlets would have been chads if they were five inches taller, and in my opinion that makes manlets failed normies, not robots. Being a loser when you had the advantage basically proves you're a social wreck
>>
>>25437152
i heard the regulations are coming
enjoy overpaying for juices or blackmarketing them cuckson
>>
>>25437270

Talking to a girl who's selling you stuff is completely different than approaching a stranger.

The job was a hook up

The guy deserves to be cheated on for trusting a woman.

Paid $200 to have protected sex with a stinky landwhale.
>>
>>25437395
>Talking to a girl who's selling you stuff is completely different than approaching a stranger.
being able to talk to a girl is not robotic
>The job was a hook up
not robotic either
>The guy deserves to be cheated on for trusting a woman.
not robotic at all. you're fucking over a fellow man for some roast?
>Paid $200 to have protected sex with a stinky landwhale.
so you tihnk that makes you a robot? you're a failed normie at best

kill yourself
>>
>>25437193
Will this meme ever fucking die ? As much as I fucking hate lanklets a guy could be 6 feet fucking 3, with my 3/10 face he is NEVER getting laid without paying for sex. Never fucking ever, no matter how /fit/ he is or how tall he is or how fucking funny he is. Kill yourself, my fellow manlet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.