[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /does not understand women at all despite trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: you're funny.png (92 KB, 386x355) Image search: [Google]
you're funny.png
92 KB, 386x355
Who else here /does not understand women at all despite trying their hardest/
Anyone here with a vagina wanna explain what it's like to be a women, how it is growing up and shit? No bullshit please.
>>
Here's the big secret, you space cadet. They're just people. They aren't aliens. They think like you do. They have your emotions.
>>
>>25437315
Actually I am an alien.
>>
File: a single fact.jpg (29 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
a single fact.jpg
29 KB, 600x733
>>25437315
>implying
but seriously though, just explain to me what it's like for a girl to grow up and live.
>>
Not much to really understand man. They're emotion based, have very black and white thinking so one day you could be the best person ever and the next they could hate you.

They are also more prone to following the herd or trends, and will base their "opinions" on the majority around them.

If you're talking about how to understand a woman in a relationship, and how to keep them it's simply this. You treat it like you are the boss of a company, you have to make her realize that she could be "fired" any time, and if she doesn't keep her work ethic up she can be replaced.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (35 KB, 434x380) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
35 KB, 434x380
>>25437413
>be born
>worry about being pretty
>am ugly
>get depressed
>stay depressed
>hit puberty
>get pretty
>people show interest for first time in life
>worry people only like me to try and get with me
There ya go
>>
I don't understand either because I don't generally feel the same feels women seem to, although I was typical when I was younger. I think most of them are just permababies that aren't challenged or held to any great standards. Machiavellianism and dishonesty are more or less bitterly encouraged because "mother nature is so cruel :^)"

But it's not like most men in our generation aren't faggy sad sacks of shit themselves either.
>>
>>25437453
>>25437496
>>25437639
Still confused...
>>
Not a girl but I feel like I could offer you some kind of insight.

Imagine the kind of ego you would have if you constantly had at least a handful of girls crushing on you and wanting to be your gf. If you're a shut-in and you don't know anybody, you post online somewhere complaining about it and you get 1000 suitors and 1000 shoulders to cry on.

Then you know what it's like to be a girl.

It's not like completely better than being a man on every facet, but only hyper-PC feminist retards will tell you that the sexes are the same.
>>
>>25438162
Asking what it's like to be the opposite sex is more or less, just as fruitless as asking any other individual what it's like not to be you. Only your parents can relate to you in this way, and only on a surface level regarding your quirks and habits.
>>
Okay anyone wanna explain what it's like to care, be self-aware, and not a stupid asshole and also have a vagina?
>>
>>25436948
what the fucks there to understand? women are walking incubators.

deposit sperm and new human comes out.

then just ignore or slap them around all the other time
>>
File: 1439968764637.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1439968764637.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>>25438530
>women hate threads
I almost forgot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.