[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey ladies.. from my experience these are the sings to run away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey ladies.. from my experience these are the sings to run away from when dating! You go girl, stay shredded!

>other than bllue eyes
>watches anime
>Plays any type of video game for any period of time
>Is above 12 percent BF and calls it bulking
>is doing or has done steroids
>weak jaw
>bad teeth
>acne
>Doesnt make at least 100k a year
>dick is under 7 inches
>dick has been mutilated and had skin ripped off at birth with consent of mother
>ANY RACE OTHER THAN WHITE!!!

Happy dating in 2016 girls =)
>>
Guaranteed reply number 1
>>
>>25436882
I am guessing you have every red flag?
>>
>>25436882
Obligatory agreement 1
>>
Guaranteed reply about race
And your thread is derailed.
>>
>>25436915
Look guys, do not take it personal.. there is someone out there for everyone and these are the things that hot girls like.

When I was in college and high school surrrre I would fuck a guy that was just fun and outoging but now I need security.. we are growing up people!

I do not have time for some guy that plays videogames and jacks off all the time.
>>
This is bait for any of you to stupid to see it. Just sage and move on.
>>
>>25436957
If you think this isn't true you are actually the stupid one..

"I love guys with tiny dicks and bad genes, bonus points if they play video games and watch anime"

>said no female ever.. wake up faggot life is not going to adapt to your shitty choices
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.