[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If could erase one site, from the internet, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
If could erase one site, from the internet, what would it be?
>>
>>25436457
I would have to say 4chan
>>
>>25436457
There's a lot of good shit on deviantart desu
>>
/r9k/, without a question. A failed experiment and a terrible user base. At least devArt has done professional artists on it. You fucks aren't even useful to yourselves.
>>
>>25436497
/r9k/ works great as a containment board.
>>
the correct answer is facebook
>>
>>25436581
>wanting to erase one of Fincher's best movies
>>
Facebook or Reddit. Especially Reddit. Wherever those fucking nu-males are.
>>
>>25436457
Facebook or possibly Google.

Google search is great, but if I could kill the company as a whole I would. They are going to be much to powerful if they aren't stoppedd.
>>
It would have to be either tumblr or buzzfeed.
>>
>>25437073
>2016
> not installing gentoo
>not winning the war against the machines.
>>
I'm gonna have to vote facebook as well

>>25437073
Google could turn into something really, really awesome in the distant future IF it doesn't go the nwo dystopia route
I have a strange mixture of pro/paranoia with regards to google
Mostly para because capitalism, but capitalism may very well be and probably is temporary
>>
>>25437139
But yeah for now google does seem to have a very socially manipulative edge to it
But can't tell if that's actually a bad thing, gotta see how shit develops
>>
Reddit, Buzzfeed, any Gawker Media site, Tumblr, or Facebook
>>
google.com to be honest family
>>
>>25436497
>le I hate this board so much but I still post on it

edgy fag
>>
Twitter. It somehow managed to be the worst source for online culture.
>>
remove tumblr komrade
>>
My vote easily goes to 4chan.
>>
One of the those fucking furry/otherkin forums
No need to let those tards enable their lifestyles anymore than they already do on Tumblr.
Actually, just delete Tumblr. That way we hit furries, otherkins, AND feminazis.
>>
Reddit.
It's fucking huge and would cause a shitfest if it was deleted.
>>
>>25437565
Black people twitter is pretty funny though tbqh fampai.
>>
>>25436457
Your pic, senpai
>>
>>25437685

Yes, pointing out that a silly picture looks silly is hilarious. Black twitter is quite possibly the worst cultural development in the history of the internet. I don't know how anything could be worse than tumblr leftism, but somehow they managed to do it.
>>
Facebook or /pol/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.