[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1451526658490.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1451526658490.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
>tfw girls tell me I look "not bad" or "average"
>>
File: song of doublez time.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
song of doublez time.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>25436433
It's probably the truth niqqa
>>
File: 342423.png (437 KB, 539x360) Image search: [Google]
342423.png
437 KB, 539x360
>go to /soc/
>people that are more attractive than me get rated 5/10
>>
>>25436563
>go to /soc/
You don't deserve happiness
>>
There is only one thing a gril has ever said about my appeareance, back when I was in highschool and stuck in a group assigment.

You remind me of an animal Anon. A mole.
>>
>>25436563
/soc/ is full of faggots and retards. You should know this already. Their idea of attractiveness is unrealistic.
>>
File: HELP.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>25436433

>Qt asks about my cologne because she likes it
>I joke about using cologne because on my free I am a cheap gigolo selling myself in the corners
>I tell her I get all the old ladies without teeth
>She says
>Nah, you're attractive enough to get the ones with teeth too

t-thanks
>>
A girl once looked at me and said

"Anon, you are actually kinda cute! Too bad you are, well... You."

Still i dont know if feeling good or bad.
>>
>>25436433
I heard my childhood friend talking about me in the distance with her fiend (I hadn't talked to her since we were children) and saying: "He's cute, too bad he's a loser/weirdo", the exact word doesn't really translate in your language"
>>
>>25436563
Yeah that scared me, but then I think it's because some guys are jelly or some gurls don;t want them to think they are hot so they have a better chance with them
>>
some chick said I could pass for a model if I "slimmed down a tad bit"
its true for everyone I thought, so I took it as constructive criticism and motivation to surpass myself once more

ah wait, this is /r9k/
that fucking roastie slut how dare she even think she gets to judge me she doesnt even know wtf shes talkin about reeeeeee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.