[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for 2016? > become a cute skelly goth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1451616669676.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451616669676.png
225 KB, 800x800
What are your plans for 2016?
> become a cute skelly goth girl
> get my first boyfriend
> lose virginity
> work on my art
> become a granola girl
>>
hmmm i think you meant to type www.tumblr.com not www.boards.4chan.org/r9k/ though it is an easy mistake
>>
>>25436315
scene girls are more attractive tbqh
>>
>>25436315

>Become qt skelly moe girl
>Get my first boyfriend
>Work on my degree
>Save money
>Fat shame
>>
>>25436400
I'm certain I'm in the right place. qt dubs tho
>>
My goal is to find a woman who wants to spend time with me, who loves me for who I am and not who she thinks she wants me to be, who is a genuinely good person and doesn't pretend to be for social media attention.
>>
>>25436315
fuck off and die you attention seeking whore
>>
>>25436315
>find a cute skelly goth girl
>get girlfriend
>lose virginity
>admire art
>learn what a granola girl is
:^)
>>
>>25436583
this_lmao_
long fucking mute dayum
>>
>>25436583
plz b london bloxx
>>
>>25437043
Sorry senpai, I am in edmonton ;_;
add me on skype though and I can plan a trip to london ^__^
>>
>>25436315
GET OUUUTT FUCKING ROASTIE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25436555
trips wasted on an angry cunt
>>
>>25436537
well ok and thanks bb
>>
>>25436315
Become thin.
Get diagnosed as a schizoid.
Treat schizoid disorder
Get gf
>>
>>25436315
>get thin
>get gud at appearance
>get bf/gf
>get gud at college
>become 2D :^)
>>
>>25437168
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your Iittle hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: 1388781399036.jpg (140 KB, 708x1275) Image search: [Google]
1388781399036.jpg
140 KB, 708x1275
>>25436315
>Keep losing weight
>Get a cruiser or sport bike when the snow melts
>Get back into sketching and music
>Kick ass at work

This is it, I either finally turn it around this year, or it'll never happen.
>>
>>25436315
Wtf is a granola girl
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.