[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck should I do with my money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: muh munneh.png (58 KB, 591x631) Image search: [Google]
muh munneh.png
58 KB, 591x631
Pic related.

I've got this pile of cash sitting in savings, I don't know what to do with it. I'm in the army so don't have many expenses and I just throw most of my paycheck into savings each month. But now I've got over 12K, it feels like I'm wasting it by just letting it sit there and grow mould.

What would you robots do with it to make the money work for you? At least some of it, not all of it.

Also post bank accounts and show is how richfag/poorfag you are if you want. Interested to see what we've got here. Remember to remove account #'s.
>>
>>25436183

gimme some steam games it will give you good karma for the year >>322365349

also its my bday tomorrow and im poor

ty
>>
>>25436183
Put it in a CD or buy a nice ETF with it.
>>
Youve got more money than my whole family
>>
>>25436183
You could send me like 5-10 bucks on my paypal at [email protected] ;)

(i'm poor as fuck, i literally have no money)
>>
>>25436183
You could send me some money, plz mate Im poor as shit, and I really want a car.
>>
File: lsaiefthgolkirg.png (23 KB, 533x364) Image search: [Google]
lsaiefthgolkirg.png
23 KB, 533x364
>>25436183
I'd like to know this, too. I save money like crazy just from having a middle class wage slave job and never spending anything.

pic related, although it's recently grown to ~220k from my Christmas bonus.

no, I won't give you any money
>>
Keep saving as much as possible and learn about investing. 5% growth is pretty safe and conservative, with 80k invested you could be making 4k extra annually. It just keeps growing and growing.

Save every dime and don't give anything to these useless fucks.
>>
>>25437246
holy shit that's nice. I was feeling good about myself because I have 16k or their abouts in my account. I would do anything for that money. I'd eat your shit. I'd cut your throat. I'd suck your dick in public. Anything.
>>
I dont know lol spending it for the sake of spending is dumb tho lol also 12k isnt really that much
>>
Use it to help campaign for Trump 2016. He will make America Great Again.
>>
>>25437246
how long have you been saving?
>>
File: 1449370364541.jpg (59 KB, 492x419) Image search: [Google]
1449370364541.jpg
59 KB, 492x419
You're young, save it or invest.

>>25437246
I'm proud of you anon, good job.
>>
>>25437249
>useless
I want a car dude thats very useful for me, I have to catch the bus everyday to my job, it would be better if I had a car.
>>
>>25437246
Build a tiny house in the woods and become a hermit.
>>
>>25437346
About 7 years
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.