[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"The friend zone doesn't exist you shirt lord"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1446220700611.jpg (116 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446220700611.jpg
116 KB, 900x1200
>"The friend zone doesn't exist you shirt lord"

Then what should we call it when a female with no intention of having sex with a man, leads him on anyway because she likes the feeling of having his attention and attraction and eggs him on to buy her free things and do nice things for her like a boyfriend would? Because I have personally seen that exact scenario happen to 5 different men, and been told stories of it happening to men who I don't know.
>>
It's called a "dumbass-zone", the woman was never your friend, you just got played.

Only teens complain about the friendzone because they lack life experience to know what the fuck is actually going on.
>>
I'd call it the autism zone, because anyone with a slight understand of social behavior would know the girl he orbits isn't his friend. The only reason he is in that zone is because of his own autism.
>>
friendzone exists but its a lot more rare than people make it out to be.

people attribute a lot of things to the friendzone when really like >>25436014 and >>25436233 said it wasn't the friend zone at all.

but people do get friend zoned. you become friends with someone, and then when the possibility of romantic interaction is brought up that idea could repulse you. thats just not what most people use the word to describe.

and i know thats changing goal posts, because no one uses that word that way, but if they did the term would be acceptable. as it is currently used now, its of course deserving of ridicule.
>>
>>25435982
The beta-bitch-boy accessory.
Because that's all you are to them.
>>
>>25435982
this >>25436014
unfortunately the fault lies with the man

immorality (and the mental gymnastics needed to convince themselves it is all ok) comes so naturally to the female that this is more like a case of a dog owner letting their pet shit everywhere and gnaw on the furniture
>>
>>25436014
>It's called a "dumbass-zone", the woman was never your friend, you just got played.
This.

If your only intention is to have sex with the woman and it's been more than a month and you still haven't had sex with her, it's time to move on. Anyone who doesn't has no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>25436014
W-w-what's actually going on?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.