[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's some advice to avoid becoming a beta orbiter. 1.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: gurl.jpg (890 KB, 867x1300) Image search: [Google]
gurl.jpg
890 KB, 867x1300
Here's some advice to avoid becoming a beta orbiter.

1. Don't be so readily available. If you reply right away and always want to hang out it tells her that you have no life outside of being with her. No life = boring.

2. Chase money not women. Women come with money.
>>
>>25435755
>it tells her that you have no life outside of being with her
which is true

>>25435755
>Chase money
I have zero interest in money beyond a certain amount. I prefer to chase knowledge
>>
>>25435878
if you chase knowledge become a professor

even if you truly have no life just lie to her and pretend you're busy. it works
>>
>>25435755
Im 22 y/o with stocks and aprox 20k in the bank and a car I own. Still a virgin. Money doesn't help when nobody is aware of your existance.
>>
Women are a fucking meme gender
>>
>>25435755
>Women come with money.

Then you evolve from a beta orbiter to betabux. Yay. Life is so fun for hideous robots.
>>
>>25435755
>Chase money not women. Women come with money.
Once again our lord and savior Elliot's wise words are spoken.
>>
>>25435925
>just lie to her and pretend you're busy. it works

see, to me that's like saying "sell your soul to lies. it works"

fuck that shit, fuck a world on which we have to live that way, and fuck women if they facilitate that way of life

that's really how I feel, I dislike reality as a whole
>>
>>25435947
do you try to socialize at all.
>>
>>25435755
>I don't respond right away
>I give the illusion I have a life
>get the girl
"It's Saturday night anon. Take me and my bestie to one of your friends house for a party!! She's single and I bet one of your friends would love her!"

"Uh uh uh uh I I I I I don't have any friends...why don't we party with your friends?"

Good advice anon. Will definitely work.
>>
>>25435981
texting back. "i cant hang. im busy" every once in a while isn't that hard.
>>
>>25435990
Im really shy. I think its from getting the shit kicked out of me too much as a child and smoking too much weed in hs and up until a few days ago. I had friends in hs and early in college but now im fucked because I grew apart from everyone, never had a normie book, and got a new phone and lost all old contacts.
>>
>>25436070
after the band i was in kinda folded after we took a break after touring I havent had any female interaction
>>
>>25435981
Think of it this way: you're having a conversation and interacting with a woman. Women have no structure and don't follow order or rules; they're irrational.

In order to interact with them, you cannot follow the world we live in.
>>
>>25435995
>my friends are grown men, not teenagers. they don't have house parties anymore, honey
>>
>>25435755
I can disprove your first point. The only reason though was after we had an emotional connection I was able to reveal to her that I was a friendless loser and was always available to hang out with her. She also revealed she was a friendless loser and now we are always with each other. Am I doing it right?
>>
>>25436789
in your case, yes and you guve me a glimmervof hope
>>
>>25436814
sorry lot of blood on my phone screen just fucked up my hand rocking some low life trying to scrap my mailbox
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.