[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw weeaboos actually think asian women are better looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>mfw weeaboos actually think asian women are better looking than white women
>they think fat bloated cheeks is more attractive than a well defined and elegant face
>they think women having muscles and strength is bad, they actually prefer women that are skinnyfat and have bodies like teenage asian boys
>they think asian women are magically better than white women despite being the coldest gold digging bitches on the planet
>so deluded, they actually think most men desire asian women

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee. How the fuck can asian girls compete with this?
>>
>>25435462
stfu faggot, I like girls that aren't looking like most of the girls around me.

The pic is a girl that think her booty can have some magical power over me, all she can offer is her booty... why I would need to be with someone like that?
>>
>>25435462
>3D
Sorry, I'm going to have to revoke your 4chan membership.
>>
>>25435506
>he likes boring looking ching chong girls with fat faces

Talk about no taste.
>>
>>25435530
If she's chi long qua and interesting why not...

You think that girl on pic is not boring for having a big booty? man you are just ill and need help, it's not too late yet...
>>
>>25435616
>>25435506
>he thinks OP girl has a big booty
>>
Wtf. Fucking nasty
>>
>>25435699
Yeah I agree, asian girls are fucking nasty
>>
>implying any asian girl can even compete with this
>>
>>25435462
>>25435868
White women are trash, fuck off roastie.
>>
>>25435891
Asian women are for losers who can't get white women, eat shit weeaboo scumbag
>>
>>25435891
>"I can't get a white girl so they suck!"
>>
>>25435462
Anybody else thinking this is a troll post, because this stupid fucker uses someone manly ass looking bitch as his example of a good looking white woman, you have to be fucking kidding OP, OP really is a faggot (most times)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.