[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEa FHPvuE6Y this guy is th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEaFHPvuE6Y

this guy is the perfect definition of a successful robot.
everything about him is awkward, has trouble with eye contact even in his 30s, makes depressing ass music. he was just blessed with a cool voice and good looks
>>
Man on the Moon 1 and 2 are fucking GOAT. Still listen to that shit atleast once a week.

I never liked Indicud very much
>>
>>25435362
>tfw people say you look like kid cudi but girls say your ugly
>>
>>25435992
because he's ugly too anon, but he's a good artist so I'd love him forever
>>
File: FEEL IT.jpg (61 KB, 588x391) Image search: [Google]
FEEL IT.jpg
61 KB, 588x391
>basic bitches dont realize Cities Aviv is Kid Cutty x2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtQ9xj_boI
>>
fucking normies don't understand what robot means......
>>
>kid cudi is a robot

lmao.

It's hard for me to put into words how dumb you are if you really believe this.

Also
Robot != social misfit/awkward loser

Only newfags from post 2011 believe that.
>>
>>25435362
too bad his newest album is dog shit
>>
>>25437105
I liked it senpai.
>so original
>>
>>25437142
seek therapy
BLOXOR
>>
>>25436416
lol not OP but that pretty much defines cudi growing up
>>
>>25437698
You can't say all the songs were shit some were good like insides out and fuschia butterflied
>>
>>25436359
This guy's dope but not cudi at all
>>25436416
Explain to me sir what a robot is then
>>25437821
SB2H was probably the best out of 5 or 6 good tracks
>>
>>25435362
ayyyy yo freeky you best stop postin here you gargamel ass nigga. nigga cant even walk through harlem no more with ya sickle cell bitch ass.
>>
>>25438002
>what a robot is then

Robot is the r9k version of /sp/artan, /mu/tant, /v/irgin etc... Does your lame, commercial rapper browse r9k? No? He's not a robot.
>>
>>25438088
Hes considered lame by alot of black people. Sean Price told cudi fans to kill themselves.

I can see your discrepancy here but he seems to be the closest thing to a robot celebrity which is very possible
>>
>>25438088
So the everyday stacey visits this board and now she is a robot. Ok
>>
Looks like your typical skinnyfat robot body
>>
>>25438270

Are you really so daft as to believe in the fatuous idea of a Robot "identity"?
>>
>>25438329
why is his head so big
>>
>>25438329
Pretty weird looking pham.
>>
Post your fav cudi song
https://youtu.be/ppKugqvnrCg
>>
>>25439270
You pretty much posted my favorite senpai
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 645x773
>>25439364
Someone with not shit taste really surprising on this site
>>
He's a fucking manchild. And his new album is one of the worst things I've ever heard.
>>
>>25439885
>He's a manchild
He would fit right in
>>
>>25435362
Kid Cudi is probably one of my favorite celebrities. His recent music is fucking terrible but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't love the guy behind it still. He is a super relatable fellow who honestly just happens to be a rich, successful rapper.

MotM1 honestly is one of my favorite rap albums ever. It really speaks to me in a way that no other album really does. A lot of that shit pretty much described my life circa high school and it still kinda does.

Scott's a fucking great guy too. Chill as fuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.