[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your bisexual gf have sex with other women every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 063.jpg (150 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
063.jpg
150 KB, 1024x576
Would you let your bisexual gf have sex with other women every once in a while?
>>
No. A cuck is a cuck.
>>
File: 1450610668521.gif (1 MB, 250x480) Image search: [Google]
1450610668521.gif
1 MB, 250x480
>>25434614
Yes. Lesbian sex isn't real sex, so she'll remain a virgin and pure.
>>
Yeah but only if I can either watch or join in.
>>
No. That's fucking disgusting.
>>
Sort of. We pick up girls together.
>>
>>25434614
depends but prolly
>>
>>25434629
>>25434651
Something like this. Source on pic?
>>
bisexuality doesn't really exist. it's just a codeword for whores looking for attention.
>>
>>25434614
I wouldn't mind her having sex with girls

but if she's willing to cheat with girls that probably means she'd cheat with a guy without a second thought. So if she brought it up that would be a sign that I should break it off with her before the relationship inevitably goes to shit.
>>
>Would you want your girlfriend to fuck other people?

End this poly meme
>>
>>25434727

This is what terrifies me. If I asked my boyfriend and he said he didn't approve, I'd honor that completely. But if he just dumped me without a second thought for bringing it up, I'd be devastated.
>>
>>25434666

I was once in this kind of relationship too. I also was sucking cocks and getting dicked from time to time. Now I'm married to a jealous square who doesn't into drugs and freaky sex.

Inb4 "durr cuck, degenerate" You fucking squares are the cancer that has killed this board
>>
>>25434614
My ex wanted to try this out and I didn't agreed, but she did it anyway without me knowing. It's tiring enough to be jealous all the time to other males, I don't want to be jealous to females too.

That's why I don't want to try out threesome either.
>>
>>25434614
I've only ever had one gf, and I ended up getting cucked by another woman, so no.

>>25434681
it's from some virtual reality demo game, don't know the name
>>
>>25435482

Would you still be jealous if a girlfriend told you that while she was attracted to women, she was still equally if not more attracted to you (but still wanted the different experience)?
>>
>>25435638
I don't really know. My ex cucked me too many times so I have a really low self-esteem.

On the other hand I find it very arousing to see to females doing sex in front of me. It's a pretty though question desu senpai. Only one thing is certain, I don't want her to do this behind my back.
>>
File: 1451159332522.jpg (41 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
1451159332522.jpg
41 KB, 576x463
Couldn't you just have a 2 girl threesome? lmao
>>
I'm bi and my ex used to pick up guys to suck me off. She got off on it
>>
>>25434723
Actually biologically all females are pretty much bisexual
>>
Yes I would be fine with that. But still no other men.
>>
As long as I'm banging too
>>
why wouldn't you just have a threesome?
>>
>>25434614
Yes I have, I still felt a little jealous though.

A 3-way seemed on the table, but the other girl was only temporary.
>>
>>25434614
>Would you like to be a cuck?
No.
>>
I'm going to do exactly that OP.

I get to have sex with those other women too, of course.
>>
>>25434681

That's your new escapism waifu
>>
I have a bisexual gf, and I have a plan for this if it ever comes up. She can have sex with a girl as long as I can also have sex with said girl at the same time.
>>
>>25434614
Many yes to this question
>>
>>25434614
>Would you let your bisexual gf have sex with other women every once in a while?
Yes......... BUT ONLY IF I CAN SUPERVISE (WATCH) AND EVENTUALLY JOIN IN

>>25434639
>Yes. Lesbian sex isn't real sex, so she'll remain a virgin and pure.
Until she decides to add a third member (a dick) like a lot of lesbians usually do and guess what it won't be you, you just opened the gateway for being c.ucked kek.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.