[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30,0000 ft up, and you are not invited.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449880405151.png (70 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
1449880405151.png
70 KB, 1024x797
>30,0000 ft up, and you are not invited.
>>
>>25434266
Niggas be going through real shit man, they're out of work.

Kanye understands the NEET struggle.
>>
>>25434294

he's aight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNkj1aiISa8
>>
WHAT'S A BLACK BEATLE ANYWAY?

A FUCKIN ROACH
>>
Why does he get praised for that album
Didn't he have a team of ghost writers
>>
>>25434266
Ye Ye why?

>tfw it's yeezy season senpai
>tfw you're not invited

Why live?
>>
>>25434266
ALL BLACK TUX

NIGGAS SHOES LAVENDER
>>
>>25434935
THAT'S WHY THEY GOT ME SITTING HERE FUCKING COACH
>>
>>25434993
I NEVER NEEDED ACCEPTANCE FROM ALL YOU OUTSIDERS

Rick Ross understands the NEETS way
>>
File: P2hgsuU[1].gif (146 KB, 826x664) Image search: [Google]
P2hgsuU[1].gif
146 KB, 826x664
>>25434266

>YOU KNOW THIS SHIT IS
>FUCKING RIDICKOLOUS
>>
>>25435062
But what does all black tux/niggas shoes lavender mean?

In the context of "I never needed acceptance from all you outsiders" I would assume the "lavender" (homosexuality) and the shoes (the least noticeable apparel item, literally on the feet or bottom of your body) signifies that Rick is a repressed homosexual who hides his deviant acts from the african american community ("BLACK tux" or the clothes he wears and presents to the public and "outsiders" signifying the outsider status basketball americans have with regards to American culture).
>>
Oh,man when Kanye was still dank.

Never was much of a romantic,
I could never take the intimacy.
And I know I did damage,
'Cause the look in your eyes is killing me,
I guess you've got another advantage
'Cause you could blame me for everything.
And I don't know how I'm a manage,
If one day you just up and leave
>>
>>25435151
To sum up Rick Ross is a closeted gay man who has found mainstream acceptance in the realm of American popular music and no longer needs the support of the largely homophobic and shunned african american community.
>>
>>25434965
i can't even put my feelings for this album into words

the album's creation and scope is so lavish and grand, it's unlike anything else

it's the culminaiton of kanye basically going into self-imposed exile in hawaii for 1.5 years to just focus and make music

it has production credits like a feature film

it has features, contributions and unused verses from so many musical cultural icons, it's fucking absurd. just a sample:
>Raekwon, RZA, Pusha T, Beyonce, Drake, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Pete Rock, Madlib, Drake, Rihanna, Fergie, Big Sean, Bon Iver, Seal, Kid Cudi, Mos Def, Q-Tip, DJ Premier, Jay-Z, TI, Common, John Legend, MIA, Alicia Keys, fucking ELTON JOHN

the talent on this album is so esteemed and deep, it's mind boggling. to be a fly on the wall in the MBDTF recording sessions, oh man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.