[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murder 90% of men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1451727601048.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451727601048.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Hey /r9k/, this lady would like to reduce the male population to basically a slave to the feminist state through eugenics and social engineering.

What are your opinions on it brobots?
http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems
>>
>>25434061
Why do sites like Vice and Huffington post allow these lunatics to write for them? That's crazy even by hardcore feminist standards. You'd think sites so bias to the left would be against hiring people who want to cull humans.
>>
>>25434061
Screencap the "article" you faggot. I_ain't_clicking_that_shit.jpg
>>
>>25434252
Dunno how. On mobile.
>>
This would be good for us robot though, if we made the cut to be in the remaining 10%. But we wouldn't.
>>
Guys dont click onto the vice website. This is a shill for advertisement revenue.

Jew be gone!
>>
>>25434194
click bait

you click on outrageous title and that gives them free publicity and money
>>
>>25434061
If you did this, men would instantly become the more valuable sex. Right now women are the most valuable sex, but in this scenario there would be massive competition for the remaining men. Essentially, pussy stocks crash, cock stocks at an all time high. And dont give me the feminist "we dont need men crap". The average normal woman lusts after men and needs to be satisfied by them.

This would be disasterous for feminism and the fact that they suggest it shows that they are stupid beyond belief.
>>
>>25434061
Then from the remaining 10% of men they will still only be attracted from the top tier men of that sub group.

They will never be happy since they aren't taught to settle down and be content. They want more and that is why they get bored and divorce so fast when they see a new wage slave victim for their succubus ways.
>>
File: Fuck_u_click_bait.jpg (658 KB, 1173x5966) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_u_click_bait.jpg
658 KB, 1173x5966
Fuck off shill faggot. Hope this is readable after downsizing.
>>
to be fair I'd do it if it meant I didn't have to work and women had to pay for my NEETdom
>>
>>25434061
Get that dick out of your mouth and quit shitposting. A true landwhale couldn't survive here long enough to make a post.
>>
>>25434596
No one's going to put someone like you out to stud though are they?
>>
>>25434596
she explicitely stated that only Chads are allowed to breed. People like you and me will be aborted or somoly culled.
>>
>>25434365

I'm not a shill or jewish you retard. If it's so bad for clickbait take one for the team and longcap the article.

Also you're retarded. Did i mention that?
>>
>>25434061
I agree with her
>>
>>25434565

Hey thanks fellow robot. Maybe now we can all move past the assblasting and discuss the article
>>
>>25434913
Someone already screen capped the whole thing

>confirmed jew for trying to trick me into clicking the link
>>
>>25434773
I mean they only want to castrate us right, so I have nothing to lose other than my bits but if I'm getting a comfy life I wouldn't mind, it's not like I'm going to pass on my genetics anyway.

They are stupid because inevitably those chads will fall into the alpha beta thing, it'll just be that there's less male role models and therefore less chads to go around.

>>25434674
I'm not going to get any action whether I have my nuts or not.
>>
>>25434961
>da jooz

go back to your containment board
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25434961

You caught me chaim. My evil plan to get you to click an article link has been foiled.

>thisiswhatpolactuallybelives.jpg

You DO run disconnect.me and abp so no ads show up on webpages and the site doesn't get any advertising buckaroos.. Right?
>>
>>25434061
> there's no difference between men and women
> but if we kill all men it will solve all our problems
> women wouldn't do the same thing r-right?

I bet this will catch on and then they'll wonder why the world doesn't get any better.
>>
>>25434976
No she wants to abort all male babies so they become only 10% of population and through eugenics select only the Chaddest of chads for breeding purposes.
>>
>>25435027
Nice comeback shill.

Maybe if you put as much effort into a retort than you did producing this click bait, we could have an actual banter

Back to Facebook shecklesteine
>>
>>25434061
>kill 90% of men
>have a severe shortage of plumbers, garbage men, welders, etc
>the female empire collapses within weeks
>>
File: 1451647576724.png (241 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1451647576724.png
241 KB, 500x384
>>25435142
Derailer detected. You won't trick me WIDF.

Anyway, so this woman is basically calling for worldwide eugenics, enslavement of an entire group of people, and social engineering to destroy the family unit and turn all women lesbians.

That about sum it up?
>>
>>25434061
I agree with her to some extent, but we should only reduce the male population in third world and non-white countries.
>>
>>25435126
even better I get to keep my nuts and kill younglings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikwFw8Jh5XA
>>
File: 1448159476454.jpg (15 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1448159476454.jpg
15 KB, 250x240
>The Femitheist is a 22-year-old criminology student with a three-year-old.
>>
It should be known that it is proper etiquette to post screencaps when posting clickbait content. OP is a faggot as usual.

Back to topic. This retarded shit would never work. The men not chosen as elite would stop working and everything would crumble faster then they can replace them with chads.
>>
>>25435237
Why? White men in first world nations have much more privilege and subjugate women much more often. Men in the third world should be allowed to keep their genitals.
>>
File: fühlgutbär.jpg (238 KB, 799x533) Image search: [Google]
fühlgutbär.jpg
238 KB, 799x533
>>25434061
>They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death.
Cool. If they actually started working towards this, and voluntary euthanasia was introduced, I'd sign up to be soap first thing and hope I will reincarnate in a couple centuries into this utopia.
>>
>>25435335
Because I said so.
>>
Why don't men just enslave women and buy them as slaves ? That could actually be done
>>
>>25434061
Send her to any non-first world country and see how she likes it in her oppressive white male society after that desu
>>
>>25435580
It is a pretty good idea desu senpai.
>>
>>25435580
The only thing stopping this is other men, we need a hashtag to wake up Normie scum. Half the worlds population could do awful things to the other half if they didn't have a conscious.
>>
>>25434061
I'm willing to entertain the idea

Some men are their own genders' worst enemy

however

men usually do almost all the construction, demolition, mechanical and other physical
work

I don't see how a society of physically weaker women could work
>>
>>25435580
because waah waaah females are humans too so they need rights. Basically beta males slowly and progressively ruined the society
>>
>>25434061
A patriarchy of men would never have done an action like this.

Men comfirmed for true humans.

Woman are fucking subhuman leeches and don't deserve anything.
>>
>>25436017
eh this seems like just #killallmen bait
>>
She doesn't want to kill man and instead wants to make them all harem kings who live in mansions and don't have to work. They will all be functionally chad. But none of them will have gfs, or child visitation rights. And it seems that they'll all be rape slaves. And girls will be brainwashed by government schooling.

I really don't know you guys. It's a feminist hell but is it not a NEET dream?

It'll never happen though cause normies hate eugenics, so thanks normies?
>>
>>25435335
White men in first world nations also are the people who contributed the most to society. To name a few things: Computer, most of Math, Physics and Chemistry. Without white men we wouldn't be past the dark ages at this point. Look at non western countries and take away all technology invented by white men and you are left with basically nothing. Maybe they shouldn't all be killed now because they are the ones who are creating most of the progress in the world.
>>
>>25434316
Exactly. Do you think they would get rid of their chads?
>>
File: femdom_world.jpg (684 KB, 1051x921) Image search: [Google]
femdom_world.jpg
684 KB, 1051x921
>>25434061

It makes me hard beyond all belief
>>
File: SelfDefense.jpg (19 KB, 450x386) Image search: [Google]
SelfDefense.jpg
19 KB, 450x386
>>25434061
>"OMG #killallmen!!!1!11!"
>Okay, bring it on fuckface
>"OMG, it's just a joke!!11!"

It's like people haven't learned the concept of being responsible for one's actions.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.