[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw back in the day insane robots fought tooth and nail to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: axl rose.jpg (220 KB, 715x977) Image search: [Google]
axl rose.jpg
220 KB, 715x977
>tfw back in the day insane robots fought tooth and nail to become rich rockstars

The internet and 4chan especially has castrated the fuck out of men.
>>
They were not as robots as most of us are

>they had a social life
>they had ambitions
>they had motivation to learn an instrument
>they had inspiration
>>
File: axlroose.jpg (26 KB, 375x292) Image search: [Google]
axlroose.jpg
26 KB, 375x292
>>25433841
All Axl did was fucking try m8.
>>
>>25433616
Axl Rose was never anything close to a robot.

He was a manlet tho, so good on him for overcoming that handicap.
>>
>>25434856
>Axl Rose was never anything close to a robot.

I disagree whis statement. The dude was essentially an awkward loser reject for most of his life, save the period in the late 80s/early 90s when he had the best band out. Only a robot could fuck that up as hard as Axl did.
>>
>>25435084
>moved to LA when he was 20 and spent the decade banging hundreds, perhaps thousands of sluts and whores

No, he was not an awkward loser for "most of his life". He might or might not have had some awkward teenage years, but that is neither here nor there. He did fine for himself in the years after the band broke up.
>>
>>25433841
It's mostly the social thing. I had a band. It was quite a letdown that few people really cared about the music and it was all about networking and partying.
>>
>>25433616
you mean actually did something with their lives?

>>25433841
lol dumbass ree-ree just making excuses
>>
File: axl_rose_fat_photos_canada_2010.jpg (363 KB, 851x506) Image search: [Google]
axl_rose_fat_photos_canada_2010.jpg
363 KB, 851x506
>>25435412
>Axl Rose wasn't an awkward loser for most of his life

Come now mate, let's be real here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.