[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
FUCKKKK
GF OF TWO YEARS JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE MADE OUT WITH THREE WOMEN ON NEW YEARS EVE WHILE I WASN'T THERE

WHY THE FUCK DID I FALL FOR THE GF MEME

WHY ARE WOMEN SO DEGENRATE

Also, she feels fucking horrible about it and even offered to swear off alcohol if I'm not there. Why cant she just fucking handle her own drinks? Why do I have to supervise her like a child.

What do?
>>
>>25433431
Why give a shit if it was just some girls.
Girls kiss each other all the time. It wasn't another guy, who cares.
>>
Not gunna lie OP, but be thankful it wasnt a dude. Not saying its going to be easy getting over that, but her making out with woman is totally different than her making out with Chad.

Also, you could get a threesome out of her since she obviously is attracted to the same sex.
>>
Next her, Dexter
>>
Dump her.
She's a cheater and a slut. You dont need that in your life.
>>
>>25433431
> made out with 3 women

She probably made out with a dude as well but telling you this makes her feel less guilty.
>>
>>25433431
Sounds like she's a closeted bisexual.
If it were only one woman, that would be her being just a slutty drunk, but three??
>she likes the pussy bro.
>>
I just means sex with you isn't interesting enough. Of coure, you could still argue from the point that women want other things in a man, but that's just the srability shit that make you into a good cuck - it's been established now that she longs for other guys dicking too.
Maybe you could talk her into organizing a threesome. But in any case I'd break up soon (she will eventually), even if she has honest feels ngs for her. You're categorized as insufficient fir her.
>>
>>25433501
>you could get a threesome out of her since she obviously is attracted to the same sex
No fucking ay she ill agree to that. Women seem to get off on denying what makes men happy.
Cooking, sex, losing weight.
>>
>>25433431
>two years
No excuses for either you or her to fuck up like that
Take a break from her, see how many dicks go inside during that time
It's not like she got into a gangbang while being drunk but she definitely broke the trust between you and her, so I gueest taking a break to test her
>>
>>25433431
>Dating a female
>Expecting females to not be children
>Letting her drink alcohol not under your supervision

The truth is, she kissed some females, cool, it was probably "New Years" peck on the lips that you see on those youtube "Kiss me im lonely" vids. It means very little.

However, she definitely kissed some dudes, not even a doubt in my mind given the story. She's testing you, if you woulda been like "Oh it's fine you were drunk" she would have admitted to kissing/sucking off dudes. But you'll now never know the truth.
>>
>>25433453
There's this doctor I know in Montana, he has surgery done to his penis, he couldn't have sex for months.
She ends up divorcing him for another woman because he couldn't satisfy her.
>>
Break up with her.
She disrespected you, cheating on someone is never okay unless you want to be a literal cuck.
>>
>>25433431
fucking dump the cunt.
What trash.

I get retard drunk and I never do stupid shit like this.
>>
>>25433431
Huge, huge difference between making out with three chicks and making out with a fucking guy.

Basically this is nothing to break up over, but you should have a long, in-depth discussion concerning infidelity and what each of you expects out of your relationship.

If I was you, I'd tell her straight-up that you don't give a fuck about whether or not she drinks alcohol again. Tell her that there's no amount of alcohol that would make you forget you had a GF, and tell her if she forgets she has a BF again, it's not gonna matter what drugs she was or wasn't on.

Put the ball completely in her court, don't levy any ultimatums on her whatsoever, that's what she wants. Put the burden 100% squarely on her to take her own responsibility for this.
>>
>>25433585
>>25433644
OP here.

Can confirm no dudes at the party. It was in a hotel suite in Florida, she's the kineseologist for a women's volleyball team, and they travelled down south for a tournament. The only people in the room were the team. I've looked through dozens of pictures other teamates took that night.

She's 23 and the rest of the team is 19-22

Thanks for the suggestions. Im reading everything.
>>
>>25433748
>Huge, huge difference between making out with three chicks and making out with a fucking guy.
... No?
>>
File: 1421224688471.jpg (22 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
1421224688471.jpg
22 KB, 328x328
>>25433748
>Girl makes out with another person
>"OH IT WAS ANOTHER GIRL IT'S ALL COOL"
>Cheating is okay if it's with another woman
I hope you get cucked to hell in back man.
>>
File: NewYears.jpg (492 KB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
NewYears.jpg
492 KB, 1824x1368
>not spending New Years doing LSD with your qt at home
>not banging her silly instead of letting strange whores make out with her

You are shit at women OP.
>>
>>25433431
She's obviously very sorry for it. You could turn this to your advantage.

If she's willing to swear off alcohol for you she'd be willing to do more with a little guilt.

Tell her it's all ok. You're not mad on one condition. Make that condition whatever you want. Maybe makeout with another girl or make her have a three way.

You can be creative with this and you can guilt her into about anything. There's opportunity in sorrow
>>
>>25433764
your girlfriend doesn't respect you and cant even control her actions when she's drunk.
>>
Women are fucking whores man, id dump the bitch senpai.
>>
File: 1428952697573.jpg (9 KB, 349x280) Image search: [Google]
1428952697573.jpg
9 KB, 349x280
>>25433801
STOP WITH YOUR CANCEROUS SHILLING.
IDC ABOUT YOUR DEGENERATE GF.

She looks like she'd fucking snort blow out of a dudes asshole.

Please fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>25433764
While that may be the case for that night, if you've been dating 2 years and she's doing this shit now, it's pretty much game over.

If a women can't handle her drink, and is above the age of 18, she should either not drink, or not be in a relationship.

Women are children, you don't let them play with matches, run with scissors, as they will end up fucking up.

It depends man, hypothetically, she kissed a dude at a different party. You forgive her now for kissing girls, then in a few months she says "Well you forgave me for the girls, whats different, I didn't sleep with any of them"

The truth is, to guys, girls making out with girls seems like a joke, but they don't really see a difference as they are all sluts by nature.

If you forgive her, I hope you have a cuck fantasy, as it's going to happen sooner or later.
>>
File: 1444750723517.jpg (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1444750723517.jpg
9 KB, 204x247
If offering to stay off alcohol when alone sounds pretty stand up gal

Op is faggot
>>
>>25433813
People don't change so easily. A mistake like this made 2 years into a relationship doesn't get fixed with "ok i won't do it again c:"
I still suggest taking a break for one month or two, to see what she decides to do during that time. If she can handle not getting drunk and not seeing other people during that time, then she can handle not doing so while you're together.
>>
>>25433872
>women
>trustworthy
>>
>>25433764
Some bulldyke did your gf man. Sorry m8. Probably the whole team did.
>>
>>25433872
If being a decent human being is now impressive then it just goes to show how shitty the world is.

Youre a cuck
>>
>>25433885
As much as I want to take a break, the second I do I'm afraid she'll start fucking around. I'll keep it in mind though
>>
>>25433813
I could definitely do that but I'm not looking to poison the relationship even further.
>>
File: 1438416488335.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1438416488335.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
>>25433668
thats bretty funny to be honest sibling
>>
File: demlegs.jpg (51 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
demlegs.jpg
51 KB, 480x720
>>25433830
blu blu blu blu I can't control a bitch so all girlfriends are bad blu blu blu

Just face it betamax you aren't man enough to run your ho, nothing more to it.

>fuck off to /soc/

Nah, I'll stay here and laugh at you while showing you what a ho under control looks like.

Looks nice in a skirt huh?
>>
>>25433748
I actually really like this suggestion.

Its almost perfect, but how do I tell her this shit without making it look like im just straight out forgiving her. To at least have some chance of stopping her from doing this childish shit again I at least need some emotional concessions from her part.

Any ideas?
>>
File: 1442103508667.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1442103508667.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>>25434063
>Looks nice in a skirt huh?
Looks shit in every picture you post of her.
>Just face it betamax you aren't man enough to run your ho, nothing more to it.
Nice projection btw.
I dont know how you got that from my comment which basically told you to stop posting, but nice try.
>>
>>25434063
How does one control their ho?
>>
I made out with two girls on New Years Eve while drunk. Girls are cute when drunk. We compliment each other in bathroom mirrors and have a kiss because we're happy and girls are safe to fool with.
Jesus, OP, it's not like she went lusting after Chad's cock. It's just a little kissing between girls. It means nothing. If anything, it's a bonding exercise.
>>
>>25434023
Well yeah, that's the point. Either she confirms that she's a slut and you dodge a bullet before it's too late, or she confirms she's The One and your relationship becomes stronger in the end.
>>
>>25434100
dont ask this normie.
He controls her by supplying her with plenty of drugs.
>>
>>25434063
She looks like she's been on the Jeremy Kyle show.
>>
>>25434103
>kissing strangers on new years
>bonding experience
Women are total degeneracy.
How can women have any purpose other than for sex?
>>
>>25434103
>It means nothing
It does if she is bi.
>>
File: 1451413451586.jpg (54 KB, 333x498) Image search: [Google]
1451413451586.jpg
54 KB, 333x498
>Tfw when gf was a lesbian before me
>tfw popped her cherry
>tfw now we pick up girls together for casual flings
>tfw tell each other everything and never have to worry about her cheating
>>
>It's okay if it's with girls!
This fucking thread, you're all cucks if you seriously think this.
>>
File: meanwhile on v.png (28 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile on v.png
28 KB, 300x100
>>25434103
this is bait
this is an original comment
>>
>>25434220
Even if it is it's somewhat true
>>
>>25434529
Its degenerate as fuck
Original post
>>
>>25434529
It's not
"Fooling around" as women is not somehow better than "fooling around" as men, especially if anyone in the "fooling around" perimeter is in a god damn relationship.
>>
>>25434708
>>25434768
No, no you guys. What I meant was that it's true in the sense that, that is how a lot of women see it.

It's just so easy and not even that consequential to hook upnwith a girl when you're a girl.

Like maybe 40 mins at a house party tops and thats pushing it.
>>
File: bitches.jpg (98 KB, 468x416) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
98 KB, 468x416
Always assume when she opens her mouth it's either a lie or half the truth. If you adopt this mindset you'll never be caught off guard by her bullshit.
>>
File: Nothing but.jpg (5 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
Nothing but.jpg
5 KB, 211x250
>>25433431
>2015 Dec 31 11:59pm
>Letting your GF go to a NYE party without you

Let this be a lesson to you bro, it is a part of their conformity nature; seeing all the other couples embracing that New Years kiss will trigger something inside of them.

But let me guess, you are a wagekek and had to work the late night shift.
>>
>>25435001
See this
>>25433764
Orginal comment
>>
>>25434109
>>25434082
Do these OP. Manipulate her or see how she does on her own. If you take a break and she says she hasnt done anything lie and tell her you have. Her reaction will show you if shes telling the truth. Then confess that you lied on purpose to see how shed react because you cant trust her anymore and blah blah blah
>>
>>25433793
It's alright cause he could always catch them in lesbians and rape them both then he has two gfs. Ultimate Alpha. Living the dream.
>>
Requesting the normiebook pic of some anon getting cucked by a dyke he thought he was going to have a threesome with. Read that and you'll know in your heart what has to be done OP. Drop the cunt.
>>
>>25433431
Are you a lowtest idiot? You're supposed to be the one getting your gf to make out with other girls. Jesus wtf is wrong with this generation of kids. When I was your age we fapped to girl on girl action, not cried about it. Lmao western civilization is seriously doomed at this point.
>>
Dump her, or take a break. Let her know this kinda shit, even if it was with a girl and you're into the lesbians meme, isn't okay. If you let her off the hook for free on this, she'll think doing shit drunk means it's no big deal.
>>
What the fuck is this? There's a board for threads like this.
>>>/adv/
Get out
>>
I say it's over. Sure, she didn't kiss a guy, because there were no guys.

What if there were? I would bet every dollar in my fucking bank account she would have blown them. Get rid of her now or you will be weeping tears of fucking blood later on.

Mark my fucking words. Tears. Of. Blood.
>>
>>25435738
This. This is the most valid post right here. If she only kissed girls and there were dudes at the party then thats not crazy, but she could have easily kissed a man if he was there.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.