[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Chad men are invisible to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Skärmklipp.png (19 KB, 886x149) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
19 KB, 886x149
Even "foreveralone" women don't even see guys who aren't Chad as real men. That's right, this girl is a girl who goes on reddit to complain about being forever alone and she honestly think this is the reality of men.
>>
Depends on what she looks like. If she's attractive, she has a right to demand an attractive man

She's probably a 7/10 with a shitty personality so she gets pumped and dumped by 7/10 and 8/10 men
>>
Ever think about how much better as people normies and Chads are?
You guys are human scum who just want to use people for your own gain.
There is no love in you.
>>
>>25433256
>and very specific about the kind of man I'm attracted to
>>
>>25434343
Gee I wonder what his name is.
>>
>Skarmklipp.png
Awww I like that word anon. :3
>>
I prefer one or more fwbs over a gf, to be honest. I don't think she's off. As long as there is one guy with two on and off fuckbuddies for ever two robots, she is not off.
>>
>>25433806
> implying normalfags and chads are capable of love

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>25433256
>Men are very very picky
>and very specific about the man I'm attracted to

I hate roasties
>>
>>25433256

>men are very picky and impatient
>I am older...and very specific about the kind of man I'm attracted to

Christ I hate women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.