[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags in grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
What things immediately raise red flags for you when looking at or talking with a grill?

For me:

>has tattoos
>has dyed hair
>has piercings of any kind other than single earring per ear
>actively uses social media such as facebook, twitter, G+
>has a youtube channel where she posts any kind of videos of herself
>if using social media, has any photo of her in a pose, swimsuit or provocative in any way (duckface, glass of alcoholic beverage in hand in front of face, kissing another girl, etc)
>if using social media, profile is not entirely set to private
>uses any kind of dating website or chat (such as tinder, okcupid, omegle, kik)
>vegetarian or vegan
>not atheist or agnostic
>has EVER had a black boyfriend or even considered it
>types with abbreviated words or chatspeak unironically (u, ur, gtg, lol, y, etc)
>>
File: 1451452661531.jpg (32 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1451452661531.jpg
32 KB, 300x900
>gf is vegan
>I became vegan too
>>
>>25433172
What a total fucking submissive cuck. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
>>
>>25433130

That list covers 99.9% of women, it's total nonsense.
>>
>>25433261
That doesn't mean I would discard a woman just because she raised a red flag or two. But if that's the case, it meas there's something wrong with her and that caution would be advised.
>>
>>25433130
>Wears all black
>visits 4chan
>drug addict(sober or not)
>tfw I met a chick that seemed awesome but was just shallow and a bitch.
>>
>>25433304
By the way, I don't have the "luxury" of discarding anyone since I'm kissless virgin, I'm saying that if I were ever to find a potential gf, I would proceed with caution if any of that applied to her. Of course some of those aspects can be corrected, if she were my gf she would have literally no use for dating websites, of course if she kept using it that would be a major red flag.
>>
>>25433409
This is why you are single
>>
pro eu
>>
>>25433437
Are you telling me there's nothing that raises red flags for you?

For some people, anyone with very few friends immediately raises multiple red flags, but for me having a partner with a limited social circle would be very positive.
>>
A true robot doesn't have "red flags". Any attention or affection from a girl would be amazing to us. And we haven't had enough experience with girls to start categorizing them.

You are a normal.

You might have to leave.
>>
>she behaves like a manchild
I'm looking at you, mystery.
>>
>>25433317
>visits 4chan
For fucking real, this is the biggest red flag.

Don't ever pursue a chick from here, they're all crazy and have mega issues. I met a chick from here. We talked all day everyday for like 2 months, shared EVERYTHING, we met and went on multiple dates, she was interested in me, I was interested in her, she was a little weird but I was OK with it.

Then one day after going a date just days before and it going great, she just cuts contact with me.

I know she was scared of commitment and shit, but I never forced anything. Honestly I just liked talking, the fact she was qt and attracted to me was just a plus. Then we go from sharing everything and talking everyday to silence.

I just loved talking to her and the conversation, yet it clearly all meant nothing to her.

>never again
>>
>>25433472
A true robot wouldn't settle with just any random grill. A robot is smart enough to realize that if she ever dated a black guy she's not "the one".
>>
>>25433130
>vegetarian or vegan

I'm not sure I understand the logic here, OP. I'm a guy and I'm a vegetarian. It's not like I or any other vegetarian I know is an ecoterrorist or something. I just don't want to eat meat.
>>
>>25433529
Girls usually do it because they watched some le shocking peta documentary on youtube and do it for retarded emotional reasons. Also a potential gf who thinks the life of random cattle is important means she's most likely a major moralfag as well.
>>
>she doesn't want kids
>>
>>25433472
Kill yourself you desperate fucking faggot. You're not a robot if you dedicate your life to 3dpd whores.
>>
>>25433628
>tfw a chick literally says "I'm vegan because I watched a Peta video on YouTube when I was younger"

This just happened the other day.
>>
>>25433663
>desperate
Now that's a normie word if I ever heard one.
It turns out all humans need affection, not just Chads.
>>
>>25433689
If a girl is vegan it immediately raises multiple red flags

>probably a major moralfag
>screwed up priorities
>extremely emotional
>more likely to hold a grudge for a very long time
>most likely going to nag you incessantly about what you eat
>leads an unbalanced diet
>>
>>25433261
which explains why all women are trash
>>
>>25433130
>>vegetarian or vegan
You know, that's kind of the opposite of every other thing you listed. A lot of introverted, kind, intelligent girls are vegetarians.

Sure, there are the tumblr kind too.
>>
>>25433503
what did you do/say anon? what happened on that date what REALLY happened that made her never want to hear from you again?

if you say nothing i will just assume you are autist and ignorant to social norms or you are lying to try to save face on an anonymous image board which is even worse somehow.

so what did you do to fuck this one up? i am really fucking curious for some reason.
>>
>>25433513
>A robot is smart enough to realize that if she ever dated a black guy she's not "the one"
if you were smart enough you wouldn't even be here
>>
>>25434128
I was honest.
>>
>>25433172
don't do it, man. the nutritional deficiencies resulting from that are crazy. if you have to stay vegan better get nutritional supplements or else you won't get by.
>>
>>25434207
honest about what?

did she ask if her yoga pants made her ass look fat?
>>
red flags in guys:
fat
NEET
watches anime
no drivers license
has no facebook
>>
>>25433130
You forgot the biggest red flag of all
>3D
>>
>>25433317
>Wears all black

this. it goes for males and all people in general.
almost always a sign of shitty issues they have.
>>
>>25434254
>has no facebook is a red flag

you crazy?
>>
>>25434243
I told her I wasn't gonna pursue a relationship anymore, it was clear she had zero idea what she wanted and I was sick of playing games.

In hind sight I kind of wanted to cut contact, but still the conversations were amazing and I wish we could still have them.
>>
>>25434254
>fat
agree
>neet
yeah agree
>watches anile
chinese cartoon is the best fuck you
>no drivers license
i have no car so it's useless , when i buy a car i'll get it
>has no facebook
i do , but how is that a flag ?
>>
>>25434302
dont need to constantly post photos, just to keep in touch with people from HS/collage/army etc.
>>
>>25434302
In a chick that's a mega red flag.
>>
>>25434254
OP here, fat is also a major red flag for me. Unless she's willing to lose weight that would be an immediate deal breaker.
>>
>>25433130
This is probably the most reasonable red flag list I've seen on this board. A little uptight on social media but the suspicion is well founded.
>>
>>25434254
>not fat
>not a neet
>dont watch anime
>have a drivers license
>dont have facebook

Inb4 no one cares
>>
>>25434325
fair enough. i like how your original post made it seem like it was all her fault.

technically it is though.
>>
>>25433740
Turns out they don't and you're just a failed normie, fuck off.
>>
>>25434486
Meh, its both of ours. I knew what I wanted and she was scared. I don't blame her and haven't lost any sleep, live and learn. First and last chick I'll ever meet from this place
>>
>>25433130
>not atheist or agnostic

have fun with a polyandrous relationship cuck
>>
>>25433130
>>types with abbreviated words or chatspeak unironically (u, ur, gtg, lol, y, etc)

LOL
>>
> had more than 4 or 5 relationships
> has tattoos
> has several friends that she regularly keeps in contact with
> has been caught lying, even a white lie
> displays solipsism by way of her speech and interests
> has conflict between her political views and social views
> uses karma and other nonsense to justify bad behavior
> is extremely emotional and unstable

This is if I were in the market. I'm not and never have been. Women aren't worth the time. My advice to robots is to stay the fuck away.
>>
maybe going gay is right for you
>>
Going by personal experiences:

>Uses any kind of drugs, MDMA, LSD, Weed, whatever
>Is borderline alcoholic and can't go a full two weeks without getting pissed
>Is easily manipulated by peer pressure
>Has a shitty social circle, hangs around with scummy people
>Has had a lot of casual sex outside of relationships
>>
>>25436076
>> has been caught lying, even a white lie

What about if it's a lie to cover up a surprise or something
>>
>>25433130
>dyed hair
>fat
>into politics
>>
>>25436303
getting drunk within two weeks of another drunk session is an alcoholic to you?

what m8
>>
>>25436405
That's not what I said.
I like to drink too from time to time, but the girl I was dating literally could not go that long without alcohol, she was usually pissed at the very least twice a week, and personally I think getting drunk during the week is a turn off.

People that rely on drugs or alcohol can be fucking toxic.
>>
>Has unnatural colored hair.
>"Problem glasses."
>Ghetto.
>Can't write/type a sentence without using 'text speech.'
>Has tattoos in visible places.
>Publicly supports SJW causes (PETA, fighting hunger in Africa, etc.).
>Has children.
>Goes to clubs and/or musical festivals and/or 'raves' often.
>Past relationships have been short and she blames the men for all of them.
>Is fat.
>>
File: 1433787926542.jpg (100 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1433787926542.jpg
100 KB, 610x395
>>25436076
>receiving advice on women from a virgin
>>
>>25434590
If the only reason she doesn't fuck with every guy she meets is that it makes some magic man in the sky angry then that's even worse than one that does it already.
>>
>>25436076
>> displays solipsism by way of her speech and interests

How does this work exactly?
>>
>>25433130
>is fat
originalo
>>
>>25434254
none of these red flags apply yo me
where is my gf?
>>
>>25433172
You're a fucking waste of space.
>>
>fat
>has male friends/orbiters
>always on her phone
>has friends
I know it's stupid, but I have a crush on this girl because she's not fat and has no friends. Wtf faam
>>
>>25433172
Would you mind stepping inside the oven?
>>
>>25433778
you forgot
>most likely a hardcore leftwing SJW
>>
>>25433472
A true robot doesn't want a relationship you fucking cuck.
>>
>>25433130
>has dyed hair
you mean dyed hair in some unnatural color, right?
>>
>>25433130
Wait, do people actually g+? I've always thought this is some dead place..
>>
>>25437707
Nobody uses it intentionally. Most people use it without realizing.
>>
>she's fat
I don't know why any self respecting man would ever date a fat girl. They'd might as well be saying "I don't care enough about you to look my best for you."
>>
File: 1381407695580.png (59 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1381407695580.png
59 KB, 455x451
>She has something that says "live, laugh, love"
>>
>>25433130
bretty gud list tbqrstuvwxyzh
>>
>>25437707
It's best used as a skype substitute since there's a youtube sync app on it.

It is not an active social media app though.
>>
No wonder you dont get laid, you robots are from another century
>>
>>25433130
>Talking with a gril

NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25437740
This is the only one for me. Any other red flags I would at least date her until I got tired of banging her but would never date a fatty boom balaty.
>>
>>25433130

To summarize your post:

> OP only likes girls with no personality
>>
>>25434254
I'm all but fat and NEET. Good thing I don't need a woman to validate my existence. :^)
>>
File: 1451066463769.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1451066463769.png
284 KB, 736x736
"I've always been more friends with guys than girls xD"
Also, short hair
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>25433130
>has a picture on Normiegram of me sarcastically kissing a glass of wine because single on New Years Eve

Didn't know that was a red flag?
>>
>>25438914
He obviously meant those typical normie photos of girls in clubs getting a photo taken of them with a glass of cocktail in front of their faces.

This is an example, if you don't find such a photo a major red flag you don't belong here.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.