[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most man take it as a personal insult if he gets rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22
File: shottotheheart.jpg (61 KB, 330x361) Image search: [Google]
shottotheheart.jpg
61 KB, 330x361
Why do most man take it as a personal insult if he gets rejected by a women?

You either:

>not interesting or sociable enough
>have not enough or just fake confidence and people notice
>try to entertain someone who doesn't feel attracted to you
>try to entertain women who have the mental capacity of a 14 year old teenager
>don't look for women in your own league

You either try to better yourself in picking up women or stop giving a shit.
Or you can just cry like a little bitch but that is not problem solving.
>>
>>25432967

Are you a girl?

It hurts like fuck to be rejected by a girl in any way. It's a primal reaction. I get chest pains and have to hold back the tears even if it was a non-sexual situation.

And I'm kind of an asshole, the more sensitive guys are probably feeling it 10x.
>>
Tell that to women when they get rejected. It is much worse.
>>
Its the frustration that comes with being judged and evaluated by an adult baby who gets off on being abused.
Can you even imagine? Think of what its like knowing that if you could just be less nice, you'd have lost your virginity by now.
>>
>>25432967
It's not just men, it's people in general.

People always interpret as not being good enough for the other person, which it essentially is. It's just a hit to the self-esteem because it's someone else's judgement of your worth as a person.
>>
>>25432967
because it shows a man hes not good enough. He literally failed being a man by being unable to atract a potential partner. Men give women choose. This is how it is how its always been.

This is why being rejected is so scary that many men decide to not take any action at all. See robots. Nobody wants to feel worthless
>>
It suck, but everything OP said is true.
If a guy isn't attractive, make money and workout.
Then you may attract a partner.
Dating without money is a waste of time, even if she not a Gold Digger, you need money.
>>
Funny hearing a women talk about rejection. It's like hearing a ceo talk about starvation. Except the ceo may have actually starved at one point, while I'm sure you know nothing of rejection.
>>
>>25432967
BECAUSE WOMEN HAVE THE LUXURY OF CHOICE WHEN IT COMES TO DATING AND ROMANCE

BECAUSE I AM PRESENTING MYSELF TO YOU AND WITH YOUR REJECTION YOU ARE TELLING ME I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>25433151
I was rejected by a man I liked very much last year.
Instead of being a big puss and hating men, I decided to spend the year bettering myself.
>>
>>25433215
>Instead of being a big puss and hating men, I remembered that there were a hundred other men who would have sex with me
>>
>>25432967
Because women aren't sentient thinkers so a rejection is a personal offense.
>>
File: 1451523309778.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
1451523309778.gif
593 KB, 370x335
It depends on the term of rejection
When someones out and confessing their feelings, they're essentially putting themselves in a vulnerable state but its never realized in the moment, otherwise you wouldn't take such a bad risk of being left defenceless.

Getting rejected in a punch in the gut at best, if its just a case of "you're not really my type" then fair enough, its blunt words so it'll be a blunt hit.

If you get rejected and get told shit like how "you're not good enough/you're not in my league/you're not attractive enough/ewww just no" then those sharps words may as well just be a sword impaled into your torso.

Women think that saying this will make them improve themselves, but in reality you're telling a guy that being the character he is is in fact wrong, which really hurts a guy because he can't be accepted for who he actually is.

It can't be helped sometimes, rejection is just a thing, but you need to remember that you're losing your protective armour doing this, and it either ends in an embrace to know she's the one who can get past it, or if you're just going to beat him down in a weak moment, the more your reasons, the more damage it will rack up.
>>
women will never know what it's like

men must entertain, all women have to do is BE entertained

we're the court jesters

they have their pick of the litter

it's fucking bullshit dawg
>>
>>25433023
Women don't get rejected though. Chad never comes up and tells her she's not good enough, so she gets to live her entire life thinking that maybe someday he'll come around.
>>
Because nobody likes hearing "you're not good enough".

The worst part is when they reject you, then go date some lowlife piece of shit.
>>
>>25433215
>women
>bettering themselves

Total meme, no one gives a fuck about your hobbies or achievements if you are a girl. I'm not sure I know a girl who is single who has hobbies beyond watching tv. All girl hobbies are just things their boyfriends are into. Women are incapable of being passionate
>>
What if I come across as awkward and unconfident because I have permanent hearing loss?

What's the fix for that?
>>
>>25432967

I dont give a shit if someone rejects me. Its losing the possibility that me and the person I ask out could be something, but honestly what does that mean?

Ohhhh after 5 more months I ask her out again? She may say yes this time and then its netflix and chill.

Or she says no and I accept that life isn't about me getting my way and I move on like a functioning adult.
>>
>>25432997

I used to get assblasted about it. Now I just realized that there is no point in giving any tought to it.

I literally doesn't matter if you get rejected, there are millions of women.

>>25433035

I always try to be straight and honest, I could play psychological games with women but what is the point?

If I do that if it's only about having sex.

>>25433081

Very clever. As I got older I just reached a point where I couldn't be embarrased and literally give no fuck. It's like the biggest blessing that happened to me.

>>25433151

I'm a guy. I just don't take rejecion as a personal failure.

>>25433325
>men must entertain

My friend told me and he is 100% right that you have to treat women like actual fucking stupid children.

Only that you play mind games with them but you can't act "normal" if you want to be that cool guy who fucks every second women.
>>
>>25432997

You sound like you have poor control over your emotions.
>>
Seriously though women, and normies in general, are fucking retarded. The more I go out of my way to be a tool the more they accommodate to me being a tool. For some reason being as big of a narsistic asshole as I can gets their respect.
>>
>>25433085

>one potential partner
>doesnt consider that there are other, more likely candidates around

if striking out destroys your morale, I think you have other underlying problems, friend.
>>
>>25433412

You don't come across as unconfident because you have hearing loss, it's because you think about how X and Y think about the hearing loss.

You HAVE to mentally go beyond and be that guy who is never cares what others think about him.
>>
>>25433441

if you go exclusively for stacey's and feel entitled to more than 3/10 women, yea, you have to bring something to the table.

Stop expecting people to see the merits that you assume you have. Do you care about aesthetics? Do you eat healthy? Are you moderately clean (your person and your home)? Do you have an expanded interest base? can you hold mild conversation over coffee and cater to someone else intellectual interests?

Those things all contribute to your market value and can easily affect your -/10 score by up to 3 points. But you are too much of a fucking assbrain to notice.
>>
>>25433446

Not really, I'm a repression wizard desu.

Doesn't mean that I don't feel it like that if I don't turn on my emotional endlosungssystem.
>>
>>25433554

work on your self. become the chad you know you can be bro. its not hard to vacuum your room.
>>
>>25433391
This is why you will die alone.
>>
>>25433655
>work on your self
I can't fix my ugly face or my social anxiety.
>>
>>25433496
So I should not care that I can't hear 50% of what someone is saying?

How the hell am I supposed to be confident? Just pretend I heard them and hope they don't notice, or keep asking them to repeat themselves over and over until it becomes a chore to deal with me? Both options seem like a losing situation.
>>
>>25432967

Because it's the ultimate rejection of you as a person?

I struggle to think of a greater insult. That's why the "we can still be friends" thing acts as such salt in the wound. If i'm not good enough to date why do you want to be my friend? It makes no sense, but women are illogical.

If a woman rejects me I cut her out of my life completely.
>>
Gotta love the rat race of men trying everything in their power to offer things to women so that they can pick and choose who should serve them.
>>
>>25433705

I'm not familiar in the topic but how much are hearing aids help you?

It's something that is not part of your personality or your fault so why would it steer the opinion of a normal person?

I wouldn't pity or judge you why would you care if someone else does?
>>
>>25433722

As I feel attraction and not to other people why would others feel different?

People on this board give a lot more meaning to things that they have. Other then YOU thinking about such a simple thing as a failure of life, it doesn't change anything at all.

At the end of the day you get the girl or not nobody will give a flying fuck.
>>
File: 1440693100422.gif (255 KB, 684x325) Image search: [Google]
1440693100422.gif
255 KB, 684x325
>>25432967
Because they almost never say it outright, they just lead you on for weeks then just stop talking to you all of a sudden. At least most guys would say when they aren't interested.
>>
Because it literally is a personal insult.
>>
>>25433288
Constantly being rejected the hard way leads to Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>25433837

Can anyone else make sense of this post?
>>
>>25433854

That is already your fault, because you waste too much energy into someone that you feel won't respond in that way anyway.

Why do you let them lead you on, why don't you just simply stop paying attention to them when they act like "princesses" expecting to get entertained?

You feel like you are the one who suppose to put more energy into it because you are inferior?
>>
>Why do most man take it as a personal insult if he gets rejected by a women?
>Literally cites 2 insults as why he could have been rejected

I can't tell if this is bait or you are serious.
>>
>>25433695
Nah the reason I'll die alone is that I hate fatties and single moms.
>>
>>25432967
I think it's totally understandable that anyone, man or woman, be crushed by rejection. What is not okay is to brood about it for years and to blame women for all their misgivings on Chinese imageboards.
>>
File: 1390201702460.jpg (34 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
1390201702460.jpg
34 KB, 383x383
>>25433945

This.

I've been rejected by every woman ive ever had feelings for, but I dont hate women. I come here because i'm depressed and want to share feels.
>>
>>25433889
The emotinal damage is bided and then used as physical damage, one can only take so much punishment without fighting back
>>
File: SsGeqgu.png (670 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
SsGeqgu.png
670 KB, 1200x1200
>>25433215
>she think our hate grew from just one rejection

try being rejected by ever single person in your life and being isolated your whole life.
>>
If someone is constantly rejected by women, isn't he the problem then? Perhaps he has no good qualities at all, or he's going after the wrong women.

It's like the Jews. They're hated by everyone because they are in fact the problem.
>>
>man gets rejected
"lol you weren't good enough, improve you idiot!"

>woman gets rejected
"wow what sexist pigs! WOMEN NEED TO BE ACCEPTED FOR WHO THEY ARE!! THEY DONT NEED TO CHANGE THEMSELVES FOR YOU!!"

i literally have seen this mentality everywhere
>>
Why do inferiors expect a woman to accept them as good enough when they're not good enough though?
>>
>>25433391
>then he wonders why he's alone
>>
File: 1438865158617.jpg (172 KB, 1159x744) Image search: [Google]
1438865158617.jpg
172 KB, 1159x744
29 year old here. It's not that I think they're obligated to say yes. it's the entitlement that gets to me.

It's not enough to just be a decent-looking guy with a decent job anymore. It's like one flaw sinks you. You could be tall and good-looking but if you're awkward or don't have a great job you're finished.

What I resent is the entitlement. I know a 32 year old receptionist with no ambition to get a better job and tons of mental issues and health problems who is constantly crying about how none of the guys who approach her are good enough. She brings a boatload of baggage but her dream husband isn't allowed to have any problems of his own.

There's no sense of leagues anyone. All women feel entitled to the top 10% of guys.
>>
>>25433945
No fuck that. I hate all women. Each and every woman as an individual and all of them collectively fuck them all
>>
>>25434163
I'm alone because I'm not a 10/10 6'5" Chad thunder cock and because I hate fatties and uggos. Girls have outright said it's cause I'm ugly and I'd rather die alone than with an unattractive girl
>>
>>25432967
>>not interesting or sociable enough
Possibly or maybe there simply isn't a connection.
>>have not enough or just fake confidence and people notice
Don't kid yourself nobody is confident 100% of the time
>>try to entertain someone who doesn't feel attracted to you
So don't bother trying at all? The fuck?
>>try to entertain women who have the mental capacity of a 14 year old teenager
You never know what she's like until you try.
>>don't look for women in your own league
What a defeatist approach.

You sure are quantifying it down to a few base points. Sometimes its not always you, its them.

The name of the game is get hurt, succeed or fail, feel bad/good, but move on.
>>
Yes boy, serve your feminine masters
>>
>>25434085

Some people are pretty much saying that in this thread.

Disgusting.
>>
>>25433533
that is fucking bullshit that women get to be born on top and men at the bottom. the dating game for men is so fucking rigged because women have more value then men because of their eggs. A women can be a useless piece of shit to society with no redeem personality but her eggs will give her all the value she needs. meanwhile men need to actually be useful or else you are fucked in this society because it will not protect you or provide for you like it does to women.
>>
>>25432997
>It hurts like fuck to be rejected by a girl in any way.
Thats part of being human. Pain sucks. You can't escape it.

I'm not saying go out and talk to 100 girls and get rejected as much as possible.

But, trying and getting shot down every so often makes you more comfortable with dealing with pain.

Numbing it is never wise.
>>
>>25434394
No asking out 100 girls is the solution. Girls are replaceable and lack their own personality or individualism so it doesn't matter which one as long as she looks good. It's all just a numbers game the more you ask out the higher the odds one will say yes
>>

Honestly, I'd love an average girl with a good heart and some interests in common. That's all I've ever wanted.

Pretty girls are flaky and all the attention goes to their heads. And you have to deal with all sorts of "guy friends" and exes gunning for you.

I think the problem is that nerd culture has gone mainstream and social media permeates our culture. A geeky girl used to be a good catch. Now, an average looking girl can go on Instagram and post pictures of herself in a Dr Who shirt and have thirsty losers fawn all over them. It inflates their egos to Stacy levels. Furthermore, SJWs are trying to infiltrate all of our hobbies.
>>
>>25434394
>Numbing it is never wise.

I became numb once women i'm not really attracted to started rejecting me. That's when I knew I was bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>25432967
Because the girl is basically telling you "jesus christ fuck off you creep you thought you could be good enough for a girl like me, well no you're not, you're fucking worthless as a man, ugly and definitely far worse than chad". In a less direct way.
>>
>>25434310
>hates ugly girls
>is ugly himself

m8....
>>
>>25434728
Because ugly girls don't have high standards...
>>
>>25434728
I don't care if that makes me a hypocrite. I'd rather die alone than with someone I am repulsed by
>>
>>25434745
And neither should you you ugly bitch
>>
>>25434789

Same here, i'd rather have a wank than fuck an ugly girl.
>>
>>25434789
Fine, but you have no right to complain about women not dating unattractive guys
>>
>>25434802
I implied that ugly girls DO have standards. They all want a Chad.
>>
>>25434491
Well that's what you are, you're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25434863
And you're saying that ugly guys don't want Stacy? Fuck off, the day you realise all people are disgusting pieces of shit regardless of gender or race is the day you are enlightened.
>>
>>25434863
And what's wrong with that? You repulsive pieces of shit have standards too even though you're not worthy of anyone.
>>
>>25434852
Too late faggot I already said I don't care about being a hypocrite. All women are literally scum.
>>
>>25434887
Well you got your answer, anon.
>>
>>25433388
Full house confirms.
>>
>>25434891
I don't want a Stacy t.bh f.am
>>
>>25434931
>implying you would believe a girl if she said she doesn't want a Chad

OK friend, whatever makes you feel better
>>
The rejection itself isn't the problem. It's what happens afterwards when everyone uses it as an excuse to shit on you, and when nearly every social interaction you have is predicated by your crime.

Try and laugh it off all you want, they never stop.
>>
>>25433388
But anon, what you don't get is that lowlife piece of shit isn't a lowlife piece of shit, the only lowlife piece of shit here is you.
>>
>>25434989
Kek I know a slut who only dated guys who did drugs and went to jail and who had no aspirations for a real job. Top kek nigger
>>
>>25434986
I really don't want a Stacy. In fact I make it a point to avoid that kind of girl as I know they are fucking cunts and they'd leave me in a heartbeat.

And I really do kinda find girls that aren't objectively hot, attractive.
>>
>>25435030
Frankly that sounds better than a whiny nerve-grating entitled useless unsatisfying beta who shitposts his hatred of women on 4chan.
>>
>>25432967
molester man! I loved that.
>>
>>25432967
because we do all the work while women sit back and choose at their own leisure

and for others like myself who are already depressed and have a tendancy towards introversion, you take it as a personal failure.
>>
>>25434989
Not him but why exactly is that? Many guys here are pretty normally functioning. No drugs, no drinking, no partying, no criminal activity, but instead it's education in some university/college, maybe some shit tier work, with the only exception being we're ugly and don't have a gf. How the fuck does that make us lowlife pieces of shit?
>>
File: o.png (103 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103 KB, 233x214
The woman-hate is getting to a new low of pathetic
This is literally the equivalent to tumblrwhales complaining about how men don't just see them for who they are; beautiful, kind, creative landwhales. There is no shame in fat; it's the new healthy! Also we should burn anyone who disagrees with us at the stake. Come on girls! We deserve more!

etc. etc.

Fucking horseshoe effect right here, the 2 extremes are more alike than different. Fucking entitled pieces of shit; I bet a good chunk of you aren't even ugly. Just pitiful/ hold your pride too unbelievably high.
>>
>>25435182
I've seen it posted here a lot recently: there are some people who think ugly people shouldn't have rights.

I'm not talking about right to get laid or be in a relationship or some other bullshit like that.

I'm talking actual human rights like self defense, self preservation, and other basic legal rights.
>>
>>25435098
That's literally how you get aids. Also one is in jail for terrorism. And another stalked her it was hilarious
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>25435228
Literally no one said that you dumb piece of shit.
If you're so hellbent on wanting to be paranoid, find more tangible reasons you fucking faggot
>>
>>25435228
>>25435248
Some if not most people irl think that ugly people are subhuman trash. And it's mostly women who think that. The very same women who preach human rights for gays, niggers and all.

Just sayin.
>>
>>25435219
when there is such a thing as a "man's studies" in colleges nationwide and a "male pattern baldness acceptance movement" you can make that claim. until then, shut the fuck up you self righteous faggot
>>
>>25432967
It just means you arent Chad enough, its a reminder that there are men who can bed her by just looking at her, a reminder that you are inferior in sexual attraciton which hurts your primal male ego.
>>
File: 1449582200137.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449582200137.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>25435311
>>25435289

Stop making this into a game of men vs. women, uglies vs. privileged

Everyone dies, we all don't matter. Sex/ relationships are not necessary for fulfilment, you're living your life as you have set it. There are people more ugly than you, more underappreciated, but more happy.

You are literally just fanning the flames for self pity and anger because it's your last line of defence before you have to deal with how much of a shitty person you really are deep down.
Protip: you can kill your ego, it's pretty easy but it takes a really high level of thinking to accomplish
>>
>>25435236
Even aids is preferable to your company. You are literally bottom of ladder, ANYTHING is better than you. You are that disgusting.
>>
>>25435394
Keep telling yourself that. There are major differences in how women and men think, often stemming from social conditioning but also due to how our brains work. It's absolutely normal that men may think far differently on some matters than women, and vice versa.
>>
>>25434085
post is accurate of western socity men are held to standards.

women throw tantrums to get off having to meet standards
>>
>>25435389
Truth always hurts. If he were a good person, he'd learn how to make himself a better person and a better life partner for her. But since he's a just piece of shit, he'll just whine and keep being an undesirable piece of shit no sane woman should and will ever want to deal with.
>>
>>25435445
>if he were a good person
You dont care if hes good or bad all you care about is how hot he is.
>>
>>25435478
If he's hot then he's good, or at least better than you.
>>
>>25435489
Well you proved me right.
>>
>>25432967
>not interesting or sociable enough
Or I'm physically ugly
>have not enough or just fake confidence and people notice
Or I'm physically completely ugly
>try to entertain someone who doesn't feel attracted to you
Or I'm physically irredeemably ugly
>try to entertain women who have the mental capacity of a 14 year old teenager
Or I'm physically incorrigibly ugly
Or I'm MVP in the ugly league

How do I solve ugliness
>>
>>25435478
The fact that he shitposts about women on 4chan like the whiny, entitled, petty, nerve-grating, unsatisfying, hypocrite, loser piece of shit he is already shows he's a bad person. On the scale of bad persons, he's the worst possible anyone could get. Between an ugly whiny loser useless entitled asshole like you and an hot asshole, the hot one is already a step above you.
>>
>>25432967
Im a girl and this guy I liked that I've hung out with for years who never told me he liked me said he did like 6 months into my relationship with this other guy. My bf is a neet loser who lives in his moms house but he's like 30/10 personality love and affection but he's also super suicidal. I am absolutely he'd over hills in love with him though. The other guy is a cute as fuck actor and really creative and funny. I didn't know and he was so hurt when he found out I was dating the guy he didn't like. I felt really really awful. I cried a few hours like 4 times thinking aboutitand how much I hurt him. I really love my bf and I can't be unfaithful but at the same time he doesn't have a future and if he kills himself id completely lose my shit. Should I tell the other guy that I liked him too but that we can't be together because I'm faithful and I want to respect my bf because Id do the same for him? I don't want him to be hurt and at the same time show him I'm faithful.
>>
>>25435571
Money is how
>>
>>25435397
I was never into her cause I'm pretty sure she fucked so many guys she has herpies now but she has pretty much no friends because everyone thinks she is a disgusting whore and everyone would mock her about how she was going to end up a single mom like her mom
>>
>>25432967
oh look a white knight F A G G OT
>>
>>25435538
Well considering you're just as much of a piece of shit as he is it's only logical that being at least hot would be a point in his favor. You aren't even that, there's NOTHING good about you. NOTHING.
>>
>Why do most man take it as a personal insult if he gets rejected by a women?

You basically answered your own question. IT's because when a girl rejects a man, it makes him feel like he's not good enough and it hurts the pride pretty fucking bad.

The difference between a bitch and a real man is the ability to get over rejection and not let that discourage you and hurt your self-esteem.
>>
>>25435581
Stop acting like you actually care about anything except physical attractiveness. You dont even know this guy, yet you assume hes crap because hes ugly god you women are fucking horrible people.
>Between an ugly whiny loser useless entitled asshole like you and an hot asshole, the hot one is already a step above you.
And here we go guys she confirmed that Chad wins.
>>
>>25435620
And yet you're here whining about women on 4chan. Huh-uh. You're the loser here chump.
>>
>>25435581
>someone who posts on r9k is literally worse than hitler
>>
>>25435641
I dont what the fuck you are talking about, Im just calling you on your bullcrap like you caring about a man besides his looks.
>>
>>25435651
>You dont even know this guy
I know he whines and thinks just like Elliot did and that's enough of a red flag for anyone. I can tell by his posting here he's a whiny, entitled, petty, nerve-grating, unsatisfying, hypocrite, loser piece of shit and he deserves all the rejection he gets. You are what you shitpost, nigger.
>>
>>25435664
That's because women are literally subhuman scum.
>>
>>25435703
That must mean I am hilarious because all my shit posts are funny as fuck
>>
>>25432967
If you can't understand why human beings lash out irrationally after being spurned and embarrassed, then you don't understand basic human nature. Inability to understand very basic human nature is one hallmark characteristic of a mental illness called autism. Do you have autism, OP?
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg (111 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg
111 KB, 600x448
>>25435666
Daily reminder actual mass shooters used to post on here.
>>
>>25435703
>I know he whines and thinks just like Elliot did
All men whine either openly or online when their egos arent satisfied, and Elliot was a psychopath who saw humans as just objects in his way to a greatness, its absolutely unbelievable you are considering this anon to be that horrible of a person, women have empathy yh my ass.
> I can tell by his posting here he's a whiny, entitled, petty, nerve-grating, unsatisfying, hypocrite, loser piece of shit and he deserves all the rejection he gets.
Thats your cunt talking, you clearly cant be reasoned with if the man isnt Chad.
>>
>>25435736
Nah they're just pathetic. Just like you.

>>25435717
>it's totally not my fault I'm a repulsive loser guise, for real
>>
>>25435768
It isnt his fault if hes ugly though.
>>
>>25435751
>All men whine either openly or online when their egos arent satisfied

That's not true, only petty inferior immature beta pieces of shit do that. Real men man up and get better. Unfortunately you belong to former group and therefore can't be reasoned with at all.
>>
>>25435743
Use to? I'm sure many future shooters still do. Also Eliot didn't kill like 12 million people
>>
>>25435781
There's this thing called having good hygiene and this called taking good care of yourself, those are skills so it is his fault for failing at both.
>>
>>25435768
Do you really think you are going to make me upset? I don't think you could bring down my ego or narcissism
>>
>>25435804
what part of either openly or online cant you understand? Alot of Chads bish about women on various forums.

You arent even getting anon a chance at all, its no wonder these weirdos hate your gender so much you women are heartless sociopaths to men who arent attractive. They really dont have a reason to like you because you automatically hate them for stupid reasons.

You can go ahead and tell me how much he whines or how entitled he is but we all know thats a load of shit if anon as Chad.
>>
>>25435832
Finally he admits it's just his useless narcissism getting crushed. Well you deserve it, since you obviously have an inflated sense of worth.
>>
>>25435847
>projecting his pathetic beta behaviour on his betters

Wow you're desperate.

And no, women's reasons for hating are perfectly valid, since you are fucking disgusting.
>>
File: ;^).gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
;^).gif
2 MB, 500x500
All the women in this thread are proving our points for us. Kind of sad really.
>>
File: 1450748244592.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450748244592.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
Any time a guy tells an anon to improve their personality, refocus, work on hygiene, and start being productive:

"OMG GET OUT OF HERE STACY!!!!!"

It's a fucking meme now.
>>
>>25435831
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH you dont care you already admitted you care about is looks.
>>25435887
>since your fucking disgusting
Again just stop you already admitted all you care about is Chad, I have seen you women do this bullshit on 6/10 men. I know hes ugly but why must you hate him? Why cant you just reject him calmly instead of trying to emotionally destroy him you fucking sadist?
>>
i'm so afraid of rejection i have no idea how to go about confessing to my crush. we have mutual friends and i have only seen here a couple of times and not for more than a year. not even sure if she considers me more than just a friend of a friend.
>>
>>25435854
I don't think you understand. Normies assume your worth is what ever you believe it to be. Since I've become a tool people have gone out of their way to accommodate me for my asshole behavior. I figure I just need to reach critical tool mass and I'll be getting bitches left and right
>>
>>25435854
Wait a moment so a guy having actual confidence is a bad now JUST BECAUSE HES UGLY.

My god I am so disgusted right now.
>>
>>25435934
Only vapid shit women who have the equivalent inflated egos as you lash out on ugly men
No one actually likes them (besides for sex)
> inb4"I BET YOU'RE A GIRL"
>>
>>25435934
Bitch please you whine at every fucking rejection. A woman tells you "Sorry, I'm not interested" and you either throw a tantrum like a spoiled brat in need of a smacking or insist like the repulsive creep you are. Just kill yourself, you've exhausted everyone's patience.
>>
File: 1449193328155.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1449193328155.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>25435960
Narcissism/ Inflated self worth is NOT confidence on ANY level.

Find ONE SINGLE WAY those two concepts even relate. The only one I can think of is they're both intangible.
>>
>>25435900
>improve their personality, refocus, and start being productive:
this is literally useless advice
>>
>>25435949
I don't have reaction picture for this but imagine someone looking at something very sad and pathetic, that's the face I'm making at your post right now.
>>
>>25432997
As a male, when I got rejected in my trial and error runs with dating girls, I could only cringe so hard internally, then later cringe more realizing how/why I hit that brick wall.

If anybody (without severe assburgers) gets rejected enough they can eventually learn and adapt. A lot of guys take it personal when they are rejected, but connecting with girls is a skill and takes refinement. It's not about you as much as it is how you present yourself, and it's even harder when you're not being genuine.

There is a lot of truth to the OP.
>>
>>25435998
>Bitch please you whine at every fucking rejection.
What the hell are you talking about?
>Just kill yourself, you've exhausted everyone's patience.
Is this what you think of ugly men wow my god I had no idea this is how horrible their lives are, Im honestly sorry for calling you guys a bunch of weirdo losers I mean jesus this is just rough they wont even give you guys a chance.
>>25435977
>Only vapid shit women who have the equivalent inflated egos
You already confirmed you only want Chad so stop giving me other reasons why you automatically think anon is shit because we know if he was Chad you wouldnt be saying any of this.
>>
>>25435934
>trying to emotionally destroy him
It's not just that. They go after his social circle too.

I mean it's partially his fault for trying to date that close but just because she can doesn't mean it's right to do so.
>>
>>25436001
A narcissist is a human that is so confident that they are basically insane for thinking they are worth so much, so yes narcissistic people are confident stupid fuck.
>>
>>25436045
Why do you keep wasting my time if you already know I only want Chad though? Just kill yourself.
>>
>>25436148
Because I dont give a shit about what you want you fucking bitch.
>>
>>25436172
And this is why women don't want you.
>>
>>25436172
Why would I waste my time with someone who isn't what I want, doesn't have anything I want, and worst of all, doesn't even care about what I want? You deserve to be rejected.
>>
>>25436083
Confidence =/= Arrogance

Confidence means you are okay with being vulnerable, you are not afraid to mess up, you embrace positivity/ good intentions

Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else

They come with """""""""""""""similar""""""""""""""" results, because an outright positive attitude instils positivity in others, thus making everyone feel good. Making everyone feel like "Yeah, I like this person, they're cool" and whatnot.
>>
File: 1450459740292.jpg (246 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
1450459740292.jpg
246 KB, 640x482
>>25435581
YOU ARE DOWN HERE WITH US

WHAT KIND OF MAN WILL A WOMAN WHO GOES ON R9K ATTRACT AND/OR KEEP

ENJOY YOUR KARMA
>>
File: 1444862626704.jpg (20 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1444862626704.jpg
20 KB, 228x227
>>25436231
>"Why would I waste my time with someone who doesn't even care about what I want?"

This is an SJW under disguise people. They're trying to make men look like retards.

Fuck off back to tumblr or reddit or whatever feminazi blog you follow.
>>
>>25436187
I hope someone sceencaps this entire thread as a response to any cunt that replies with "JUST BE YOURSELF" in a thread about some faggot being sad.

>And this is why women dont want you
Well thats just hurtful why did you have to go there I feel sad Im gonna kill myself now, hhahahahahahahhahahahaha yh right like Id kill myself for a bitch I mean thats just crazy wasting your life for the praise of one talking vagina, ah these damn emotions of mine making it hard to think clearly.
>>
>>25436238
Confidence means you have an irrational idea that you are worth anything, arrogance is just extreme confidence you fucking retard.
>>
File: 96471237432.jpg (18 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
96471237432.jpg
18 KB, 500x334
>>25436041
Exactly. Every time I got rejected I realized it was because I wasn't being genuine. After I started just being myself it all worked out.
>>
>>25432967
You should also question why women do the same. And then you should question why humans do that. And then you should question. Why humans are flawed. And then you should question why to live if life is not and cannot be ideal.
>>
>>25432967
Only a girl would ask this question. When a woman rejects a man it is a direct kick to the balls of his ego. Nothing inflicts emotional damage like rejection. Rejection and betrayal (a form of rejection) are the greatest fears of humans because they are rooted in childhood. The child cries when his mother is away from him because he fears he has been abandoned to predators as was often the reality in prehistoric times when women couldn't care for their children. When a woman rejects you, she is bringing up this very basic instinctual reaction.

Women deal with rejection even worse than men, but seldom need to deal with it in tandem with this urge for emotional closeness and reproductive security.
>>
>>25436309
> being this illiterate
You are objectively speaking out of your asshole.

Please look up the definition of confidence and stay silent for the rest of the discussion.
>>
>>25436364
Kiss my ass your just a cunt looking for reasons not to look like a sociopath.

I mean really how fucked up are you to hate on men who are ugly and arrogant, at least arrogant men actually love themselves, you women really are sadistic sociopaths.
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (79 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
79 KB, 496x499
>>25436333
See, this guy gets it.
Stop thinking you're being attacked by some antagonist force and just focus on literally anything else.
It's actually too easy to do this.
>>
>>25435887

It's pretty obvious at this point that you're a man memeposting pretending to be an insensitive bitch.
>>
>>25436038
Once again don't care m8.
>>
>>25436402
Humans cannot love who they are, we are all empty inside. We need to be filled up with the outside (selectively)

Focusing on pride will end in destruction. Not a "Hitler losing his empire" shit- no, the sad "No one appreciates me" sort of lifestyle. This is exactly the same for 10/10 arrogant men; no one wants to stay with them, be around them, let alone have sex with them.

The biggest difference between confidence and arrogance is pride.

Arrogance is "I deserve things. People should look up to me/ respect me, at least a little bit. They should let me live/ breath/ eat/ have sex. I am a HUMAN and I shouldn't have to live in the dirt."

Confidence is "I'm not special, I don't really care if I fade away to never be remembered; I just wanna focus on the now and embrace connections/ exploring truths/ sharing experiences"
>>
>>25436481
>I am a HUMAN and I shouldn't have to live in the dirt.
>It is arrogant, a bad thing, to expect basic human rights
>>
>>25436481
>Humans cannot love who they are, we are all empty inside.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Confidence:"I can get that chick if I try"
Arrogance:"I can get that chick with my hands tied behind my back"
Pride:"Pfff I would never date a chick that isnt hot"
Same thing.
>>
>2016
>not devoting your life to pleasing women
gg manchildren
>>
>>25436608
As a man the only thing that matter is your ego so if pleasing women feeds your ego then go for it bro, but remember the most important thing is your ego so never actually start pleasing women for their approval no just do it for your ego and only your ego.
>>
>>25436513
If you've ended up on 4chan, you fundamentally understand how hopeless it is in society. How cruel the real world is.

But it's not REALLY cruel; it's impartial.

Then the waves crash at you, there is no malice.

People. Everyone thinks they're the protagonist. The one who will right the world of wrongdoings. They believe the ends justify the means.

Humans are not bodies with brains; we're souls controlling puppets. We don't deserve anything, even when we try. It's literally all chaos. But once you're okay with potentially losing the draw, you're more comfortable with opening up, making new mistakes/ experiences, doing new shit.

Literally, if you don't care about your life, you end up happier.
Human rights are a worthless/ imaginary construct; no one deserves anything. We simply allow each other a way to more easily experience good shit, or we don't.
>>
>>25436127

You know, I'm not the type of guy who find excuses for my failures and put the blame on the world for it, but rejection always hurt even if you don't give a fuck because it's pretty much the exact same thing as someone you care about or are attracted to telling you straight to your face in biter words: "You are not worth my time."

Tell me it's easy to deal with this shit without feeling at least a pinch to your heart. Of course the more you get rejected, the less it hurts, but it's always a bit infuriating. Especially when you know you are genuine about who you are.

Of course you learn that the truth isn't as bitter because even if you are the most perfect male on the planet, you cannot get each and every of the 4 billions women there is on the planet and that a girl might just not be into you, you accpet it and move on, but when you are genuine, you display everything about yourself to everyone around you, your qualities and your weaknesses. so when you display yourself genuinely in front of a woman you are interested in and she tells you "nah I don't like that!", you're like "what the fuck? why?"

But as I said earlier, if you're trully mature, you swallow your pride and move on. It just doesn't mean that you shouldn't FEEL those emotions of hurt pride.
>>
>>25435743
ER never posted on /r9k/. He posted on misc and sluthate forums
>>
>>25436636
>As a man the only thing that matter is your ego

It's funny how women aren't attracted to men with big egos. In fact, it's a complete reversal.

Men usually have to stomp out their egos and bring out a new one from effort/ real world experiences. This is why we laugh at sheltered neckbeards, and respect people who have worked/ built their shit from the ground up.

If you're a beta, letting go of your ego is the best course of action you can take.
NOT your dignity; just your ego. Ego and dignity are two different things.
>>
>>25436231

Do you care about what your partner want? Say you are dating a guy and you are into each other, do you care about his desires too or do you simply care about whether or not he can take care of you?
>>
>>25436272

But, anon, being genuine about your emotions and who you are isn't just a fucking tool to get women, it's an healthy way to be in general.
>>
>>25436679
Fuck off, dualist scum
>>
>>25436481
>Humans cannot love who they are, we are all empty inside.

A reflection of the world or a reflection of yourself in the mirror?

It is you who is empty, my friend. Love is the strongest emotion and the only thing that binds us together, but one cannot love the other if he doesn't know how to love himself.

you're just projecting your emptiness upon others.
>>
Being a KV eliminates all these problems
I don't have to fear rejection when I fear women by themselves
>>
>>25436127
stop trying normie
here is rockbottom
>>
File: saitaman.png (280 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
saitaman.png
280 KB, 600x352
>>25436714
They don't need to explain it to you
You maybe don't even need to explain it to yourself

I get rejected in more ways than just by women.
Rejection is never really personal though. Even when you are completely vulnerable, there are many factors at play. More often than not if 2 people are on the same "wavelength" of emotion, that vulnerability can overcome ugliness and turn into this shared passion/ desire for each other.

But when there's that misunderstanding of tone or what the status of each others' interests are, it becomes strictly awkward. You need to realize that you are also this cancerously shallow as well when you don't feel like letting people pour out their emotions to you.
Yes, you can feel good when you let the cashier at your supermarket cry into your shoulder about how bad their week has been.

But speaking as someone who has had way too much drama in his life, there's a time and place for that. And I'd much rather embrace positive emotion that isn't dependant on someone else.
>>
>>25436742
>It's funny how women aren't attracted to men with big egos. In fact, it's a complete reversal
Oh no bro women love assholes that are cocky.
>>25436783
Emotions are cancer, they are the main reason we cant progress in life because they cant go away. I mean just imagine if you couldnt feel sad anymore that would be heaven.
>>
>>25436856

That is true, but genuinity is something that is essential for a connection with someone else. As much as I open myself to others, I welcome it when others want to open themselves to me.

My previous experience with dating was with a girl who was terrified of opening herself to me and I might have pushed too hard for her to do so, but it ended up, as you said, with a misunderstanding of each other's intent and it became Super Awkward Bros. Still, the important thing is to be able to let go and understand. If I am genuine and open myself to others, I cannot share intimacy with a woman who is terrified of letting me look in. That's life.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots. There's no secret in attracting women

LOOKS - MONEY - STATUS

No matter what women say, they want a man who has looks, money and status. They (we all did) evolved this way. They want the best man to impregnate them

If you're ugly, get plastic surgery.
If you're poor, get a good degree and good job
And status will follow

If you're an autist, aspie or have social anxiety, there's no hope for you
>>
>>25436902
>genuinity is something that is essential for a connection with someone else

That is true, but genuity doesn't require a dependence on someone else/ a human crutch.
In my head I'm just imagining people telling someone else "I love you so much, I'm always scared but when you're here in my life I feel like I'm at home and I have something to live for"
When the person hearing that is actually not sure of themselves/ their own worth.
"You are so worthy and valuable!!!"
But then hearing that coming from someone who is literally strictly dependant on you and no universal/ fundamental truths. Yes you can feel content from their praise, but you may feel like you're living life as an imposter. That you are not as good as they think you are, and that both your worlds can crumble if that happens to be true.
So you try to separate yourself from the situaiton- "OH, so YOU DON'T LIKE ME? FUCKING BITCH, I knew you'd be shallow just like the rest of them"

Also I'm a straight guy. I've had people like this in my life before. If it's this one instance of vulnerability, it's not a big deal if we're on the same wavelength. But usually this sort of behaviour comes nonstop, and it drains the fuck out of you. It is completely not worth it.
>>
>>25436975

Get out with your memes, you preach so much you might as well turn /pol/ and leave us alone.
>>
If you can't get a girlfriend it's really all your fault because you're a shitty person deep down. Trust me, they can tell.
>>
>>25437064

I can't get a gf and I know I'm not a shitty person.

A bit too desperate? Yes, I've been alone for a long time, you get desperate at times.
Get attached too quickly? Yes, this is a major turn off for women and I am so sensitive that, coupled with my desperation, I see potential wives everywhere, entirely my bad.
phsically uncomfortable at times? Yes, for some reason, phsical contact scares me and makes me feel uncomfortable, another thing that makes the flirting game way too hard.

But I'm not a shitty person. Having flaws that turn down some women doesn'T equate to being shitty. We're all humans and we all have flaws.
>>
>>25437064
Dude
I am KV
I don't even know where to start
I don't know if i'm doing it right
I don't know nothing
I'm completely lost when it comes to women
>>
>>25437159
Those behaviours stem from flaws though.
Feelings of inadequacy, or being unable to control your urges.
Plenty of attractive guys also want to be like "oooh please be my wife, you're so amazing! Let's just cuddle and be around each other, and support each other, and be great to each other ^^"

But that puts stress on the other person to live up to your expectations. If you're more like "Hey if you need a shoulder to cry on, or a place to be safe when you don't got everything set in your head straight, I'll be here for you :)" then that's instantly way more calming. (and attractive)

People don't want to work MORE when they get into a relationship. Being emotionally supportive is SUPER draining.
If you have this mutual "I'll be your crutch in your times of need" mentality, you can move onto the "you're so great ^^" stuff afterwards.
>>
>>25436975
I'm 0 for 3.
>>
>>25437064
what exactly is a shitty person?

Dont answer this is just your way of saying I dont care about anything except Chad.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>25432967
>I dont think your genes are worth maintaining towards the next generation, i would rather maintain the modern status quo of decadence and degenerate behavior by choosing chad the modern man.

>Children? It doesnt matter if they end up fatherless, weak, or stupid, as long as they conform to the modern status quo then their quality does not matter.

>I dont have to worry about the man i choose because no matter what i will be protected from the choices i make by the modern state.

>I dont have to consider his dedication to my offspring.

>I dont have to consider his intellect or strength

>I consider being "social" as courage, instead of survivability and endurance to natural dangers.
>I complain about betas when i create and support the very children whom i would reject at a younger age.
So, women help create these betas and then refuse to mate with them, THIS THIS THIS is the reason why women were "oppressed", because when they're allowed to act without traditional constraints they act like animals who have no sense of shame or responsibility for the messes THEY make.

F U C K Y O U
>>
>>25437447

Read the following:
>>25437028
>>25437235

That's not shitty person, that's just "inconvenient/ I'd rather date someone of equal attraction who has their mental issues/ dependencies more table"

A shitty person is one that truly feels that they are entitled. Antagonizes others when they don't "give me what I deserve". Pride, ego, self centered. Not willing to cooperate, falling to ad honimem. This leads onto scared, paranoia, more aggressive behaviour.

Most people move past this stage as they mature.
>>
File: 1451496025969.png (208 KB, 396x492) Image search: [Google]
1451496025969.png
208 KB, 396x492
>>25437573
This is some good "I'm mad at my mommy" bait
It's got the whole spectrum of dellusion
>>
>>25437642
Apparently wanting women to take responsibility for their choices is bait.

They think that their choices have no effect on the bigger societal level.

Its the same retarded individualist attitude that plagues the modern world.
>>
>>25436608
men are children for not being a slave to women
#womenaresofragile
>>
>>25437642
You're posting on a board dedicated to beta males who can't get a girlfriend no matter how hard they try and you think this guy is delusional? Top kek mate.
>>
>>25434054

These people will never understand being hated on by your relatives, random strangers, "friends", random circles you meet trying to be a normie, random people at the office, people you've never even spoken to.

Being hated on and rejected by every soul.
>>
File: 1450811972430.png (94 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
1450811972430.png
94 KB, 469x469
>>25437744
>They think that their choices have no effect on the bigger societal level.
Lmaoooo, who gives a fuck about society
They're literally devolving to kill themselves off; the only way to try and kick it back into gear is by getting rich and setting an example

You're not gonna do that and we don't blame you, so there's no point making commentary on this shit cause it's inconsequential to you as an individual
>>
>>25433388
>>25434922
>dubs confirm fullhouse
Full house should be a meme
>>
>>25437838

> the only way to try and kick it back into gear is by getting rich and setting an example
>implying the social problems that we face as individuals isn't caused by corporate bullshit and rich people.
>Implying that sex obsession is not a tool to drive people to dehumanize themselves and kill their emotions
>Implying that women who are looking for daddy everywhere aren't victims of this shitty system that misrepresent desires of lvoe and affection for sexual desires.
>Implying everyone is not confused by this and not feeling empty inside because you are raised to believe that consuming and sex are your only patht o happiness.
>Impyling money fills the emptiness inside
>Implying robots are not victims of this shitty system.
>Implying Chads aren't victims perpetrating shallow bullshit
>Implying we're not all victims
>Implying it's not rich fuck's fault

Fuck this shit nigga. We've forgotten who we are because of fucking assholes who want us to shut the fuck up and consume without asking questions. Fuck this materialistic bullshit.
>>
>>25434852

Ofcourse we do. Unattractive women across the world have the exact same standards as a 10/10 living in the Hollywood Hills

I sit at work and have to listen to fat, dar skinned, stinking, old ugly as fuck women talk about how "they wouldn't date any guy in the office". As if the guys in the office are beneath them.

This isn't rare either, fat ugly single moms all want rich Chads and Tyrones
>>
>>25437838
Who gives a fuck? Well the same people who get butthurt when some beta shoots up a locale.

Suddenly muh individualism doesn't mean shit when you have someone shooting at you.
>>
>>25432967
rejection doesnt hurt me, never really did. ill think about it maybe the night of later and be sad but im over it fast and easy.
>>
>>25437596
>A shitty person is one that truly feels that they are entitled. Antagonizes others when they don't "give me what I deserve". Pride, ego, self centered. Not willing to cooperate, falling to ad honimem. This leads onto scared, paranoia, more aggressive behaviour.
Yet many guys that act just like this get women very easily, your full of shit.
>>
>>25436041

There's no damn skill needed to get girls, its all about your genetic worth period.

If you are hot, you are in, if you are not hot, there's not a thing you can say that can get you in.

Its all about how good you look to the woman, period. Your social value. Tall attractive males have a higher value and never struggle, shorter, uglier males are fucked.
>>
>>25438093

What makes you think you have anything worthy to preach to us?

Those are the words of a sexually frustrated bitch nigga who's too weak to overcome rejection, your delusions makes your words pretty much meaningless.
>>
>well rounded person
>rejected by women I'm interested in
>told to lower my standards
>get introduced to boring unaccomplished women
>most of them reject me too

It's not enjoyable
>>
>>25438131
What he said was true tho
>>
>>25438277

No it's not.

There are two rules: Confidence and not giving a fuck. If you, as an ugly sack of shit, can master these two attributes, you can get laid.

No you'll probably not get the 10/10 and you'll probably have to settle for girls who are less than beautiful, but you're an ugly sack of shit yourself, stop being so fucking picky already!

Anecdotal evidence incoming, but I know a dude who's ugly as sin and short, but this guy he wanna get laid so he goes out every week and just talk to women without a single fear of rejection, he doesn't give a fuck at the end of the day if he got nothing, he'll try again later. Apparently women like it when the dude doesn't give a fucking shit and is confident enough to go talk to them and sell himself like he's hot shit, apparently even if he's ugly, some girls fall for that charm.

So yeah, anecdotal evidence, but if one ugly sack of shit manage to get himself laid with average girls, why can't you?

The answer is ego, you're araid to try, you're afraid to fail. It's like lottery, if you always play with the absolute conviction that you WILL fucking win, you lose interest and give up, you're supposed to play lottery like you play a game of chance, you just must not give a fuck. You lost, oh well, it's part of the fucking game.
>>
>>25438403
We had a femanon confirmed she sees ugly men as disgusting subhumans who should die right in this thread hours ago.

It doesnt matter what you do as long as you are ugly women will automatically hate you and never give you a chance.
>>
>>25438450

Oh yeah that one anonymous shitposter who never posted timestamped pics of herself. DEFINETLY without a DOUBT a woman who is not lying in the slightest.

You are right, we must take everything at face value on this board of frogposters!

underrated post my sempai desu ne
>>
>>25432967
Because it is. If I try to sell you a car or makeup or something of that nature then you're rejecting the product not me. If I offer me and you say no...etc., etc.
>>
>>25434986
>implying men and women are the same
>>
>implying women aren't 1000x worse when it comes to being rejected to the point they would rather miss a chance than let a guy know she likes him by actively playing it constantly safe and saying it's the mans job to approach
>>
>been talking to this girl working at the bakery I always visit for breakfast
>she starts prepating my orders before me even coming to the store
>she's kind of cute so I ask her out
>she just snorts and goes "Really dude?"

I felt like snapping my own neck at that time, guess it was my fault for even trying to be happy somehow with my ugly mug.
>>
>>25433441
There are a lot of women.
Now there are a lot of married women.
Let's take it to the next level: There are a lot of underage women, and women who have a big age gap to us.
So now we have single, with an age gap not huge enough in comparison to our age, so let's say: x-3<x<x+3
And now half of these women would be straight up ugly.( If you have any complaint about this part then shut up, because you wouldn't date a 2/10 man either. "But if he had a nice personali~ no. You would not, and stop telling that to look better on an anonymous image board. Nobody here cares.)
Ok. Now a lot of these women are possibly whores, or having mental illness.
All right. So now we're looking for women, that are at max 3 years apart from our age, not ugly, no mental illness and not a whore.

Great.
Now. Nobody is going to be in a serious relationship with: Control freak, Narcisstic, Bipolar, Attention seeking, and most of all: mean women. And that is a huge number of women. I'm not trashing women here, no. I'm just telling the objective truth about humans. Yes, humans, because most of them have these characteristics, and they are annoying to the point of wanting to punch them in the face. And some of these people are women.

So, we are left with age gap 3 years apart, nice woman, with no mental problems, a good personality, and of course: Faithful.
Where are we supposed to look for them? In our city, and few other that surround them, but let's be honest: Nobody's going to travel looking for women.
And looking for a relationship on the internet doesn't work out in most of the cases.
So the city you're living in.

>"There are millions of women"
Well, if we take it as a literal number we would probably have around 20 women, that would be willing to love us.
But we're talking about one city.
So most likely in the scale of everything not even one woman.

Yay
>>
>>25437945
I meant getting to a high enough level where you have the power (money) to CHANGE that whole dynamic. Sure it could take corporate bullshit to get there, but you certainly can't make changes from a basement.
You'll have to find ways to drive more productive industries that leave no one in the dirt.

It's a longshot and I might just be retarded

Or on the other hand you could just try tearing the whole thing down
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.