[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man up and ask a girl for her number >she gives me a fake one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1451481620461.png (304 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304 KB, 666x400
>man up and ask a girl for her number
>she gives me a fake one
>>
She might have written down wrong or you might have written it down wrong.

She might be shy or anxious, so she gave a fake number to avoid the situation, not you.

You don't know why, so don't beat yourself up. And even if she did give you a fake number, who gives a shit? She's not that important.
>>
>Caring what a random slut thinks
HAHHAHAHAHAHA
;_;
>>
>>25432899
This anon >>25432982 is right, even if it came off as a joke.

Fuck that chick if real, anon. Move on and leave that slut in the dust. She obviously doesn't realise what she missed out on.
Get some ice cream, put on a movie. Something really comfy, something you watch and can enjoy every time you watch it. You eat the fuck out of that ice cream and forget her.
>>
>>25432982
Don't mock OP, anon... let him pour the sadness so he can move on.
She's a cold-hearted slut, Op. I bet she'll be a single mother.
>>
File: 1451667891821.jpg (39 KB, 446x700) Image search: [Google]
1451667891821.jpg
39 KB, 446x700
>>25432899
>ask a girl for her number
>ask her for a coffee
>she makes up 3 different excuses
>get the picture, feel sad for a week
>next month I fuck a hooker, get back in touch with my guy friends, start going to pubs and clubbing where I feel up and make out with random slags

Use this experience as an opportunity to move past your beta ways and just stop giving a shit about what women think OP.
>>
>>25432935
You know how unlikely it is that any of that is true.
>>25432899
let's be realistic op, she just didn't like you
at least not as much as you like her
>>
>>25433565
>let's be realistic op, she just didn't like you
Then why didn't she just say so

Why don't women have empathy
>>
>>25433647
When women are approached by creeps they try to let them down very gently or just ignore them so that you don't throw a tantrum in public/threaten her safety.
>>
>>25433647
she doesn't have the balls to tell you/ she didn't think you were worth the effort senpai
>>
>>25433688
>she didn't think you were worth the effort senpai
I'm pretty sure it's more effort to intentionally give me a fake phone number than to just say "sorry, you're not my type"
>>
>Man up ask two different girls for their numbers
>it's actually their numbers
>text both following up with a little chit chat after we met
>next day ask if they would want to hang out
>both reply that they're busy
>"no problem maybe some other time"
>"yea!"

It really wouldn't have mattered if she gave you the right number
>>
>>25432935
what kind of bullshit is this? I've heard of mental gymnastics before but this is it on a whole other level god damn.
>>
>>25433725
by giving you a random number she doesn't have to deal with your reaction
of course if you try it whilst she's there she looks like an asshole but that's just the risk
>>
>>25433749
This.
OP, just fuck some drunk slut from the club.
>>
>>25433797
>by giving you a random number she doesn't have to deal with your reaction
So back to my original question, why do women not have empathy
>>
>Man up and ask if she wants to get something on a vacation day to eat when we get to NAS Naples
>slammed against the wall by a seal

JUST

how was i supposed to know
>>
>>25433810
They just don't, who the fuck cares about the reasons.
Stop thinking about women so much, go jerk off or something.
>>
>>25433869
>go jerk off or something
That just makes me feel worse. It's not about sex, it's about validation and being loved. I want someone to truthfully tell me they love me and that I'm worth something to them.
>>
>>25432899
And you having an emotion about this is a massive tactical error.

You're supposed to completely ignore this and ask for two girl's numbers tomorrow, then four, then eight.

You plant enough seeds, eventually something will sprout.

As for the girl who gave you the fake number, how can you not see that you dodged a bullet? She basically straight-up fucking proved to you that she's a deceitful cunt. You want her real number still? LOL.
>>
>>25433810
If you were approached all the time by guys I'd imagine at some point you'd have a hard time feeling empathy for any of them because it then becomes work.
I can barely feel empathy for family members never-mind people beyond that.
>>
>>25433890
>That just makes me feel worse. It's not about sex, it's about validation and being loved. I want someone to truthfully tell me they love me and that I'm worth something to them

You should have grown out of that after high-school bud, that's a child's mentality.
>>
>>25433900
>If you were approached all the time by guys I'd imagine at some point you'd have a hard time feeling empathy for any of them because it then becomes work.
WOW THIS SOUNDS HORRIBLE

WHAT A PROBLEM THIS MUST BE

ALL THESE PEOPLE FIND ME ATTRACTIVE AND WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME, BUT IT'S SO MUCH WORK TO TURN THEM ALL DOWN
>>
>>25432899
>man up
>assertiveness and initiative should only be male qualities
Thanks feminism
>>
>>25433904
He's learning. After enough rejection he will understand and move on to better things aka not women.
>>
>>25432935
Yeeaaaah... shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25433983
>move on to better things aka not women
I'm not smart enough to become a great mind or channel my energy into something useful

I just want it to be the 1950s dude. I wanna come home from a hard day's work, take off my shoes, have my wife give me a kiss while she makes a meatloaf and my kids yell "DADDY'S HOME DADDY'S HOME!" and give me a hug when I walk in the door
>>
>>25433919
well after a while it certainly would be
Are you the type of person who honestly believe cashiers genuinely care about how your day goes?

Why are you so special that you deserve 100% of their attention. What makes you any different from the gorillian over guys who want to provide for their valued vagina.
It's impossible to care for that many people and if it was, would you want an easy woman?
>>
>>25434051
>Are you the type of person who honestly believe cashiers genuinely care about how your day goes?
Are you comparing visiting a cashier to pay for your items, vs approaching a woman because you feel a real genuine attraction to her?

Being asked out is THE biggest compliment you can receive. It means you're worth it.
>>
>>25432899
Find out where she works and wait for her to leave, then follow her and let your instinct take over
>>
>>25434051
This was discussed you stupid bitch. Giving a fake number and ignoring men is more effort than just saying you're not interested.
>>
>>25432899
Think how much social XP you got though, dude.
The feels will go in a couple of days but you will keep the XP and the next bitch will say yes.
>>
>>25434070
I see the comparison was stupid.The basis was that with both of them she is repeatedly dealing with things she isn't actually interested in and then your asking her to care about you specifically when she has dozens of other guys saying the same thing. If she wants to deal with all of the guys, so she can carry on with what she was doing, the process would have to be automated somewhat.
>Being asked out is THE biggest compliment you can receive. It means you're worth it.
and the value of those compliments diminish when you're recieving so many of them.

>>25434102
> Giving a fake number and ignoring men is more effort than just saying you're not interested.
we're not on about that anymore you dumb fuck, we're talking about empathy now and how it's hard to share it with 50th guy, who you don't care about and is doing nothing different than the other guys asking her out that she didn't care about either.
>>
>>25434483
see, its much easier to say "no, sorry" and be on your way without dwelling on it

than it is to say "ok sure" and not mean it, AND lead them on by going through the process of writing out a fake number

females have no empathy, this is true and i agree
they also have no fucking sense
>>
>>25433647
Because when a girl tells a piece of shit like you she's not interested, you don't fuck off like you should.
>>
>>25434654
>girl says no, sorry
>beta creep keeps insisting because he thinks she's just playing hard to get

Listen up piece of shit, a man better than you may be allowed to insist, but not you. You're a disgusting unsatisfying piece of shit and you deserve to die alone. Fuck off when someone says no.
>>
>>25432899

Refer to >>25433078

It's one person. Not everyone is entitled to be nice to you. Some will be assholes.

What you can do for next time, however, is to call that girl's number on the spot. The moment you get the number, call her to confirm it. If she asks, just casually / jokingly say you want to make sure it's not a fake number.

And if she gets pissy about that, then forget her. You don't need those type of people in your life.
>>
>>25434654
yeah but we're not talking about that anymore?

They don't have empathy because it would be detrimental to have empathy. If they had a heart and felt like shit for having to turn down every cookiecutter fag who asks them out, they'd become suicidal.
You blatantly don't have empathy either for the women who have to reject you either, so stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>25434718
woah there missy. calm down
>>
>>25434764
>whine when girls reject you indirectly
>whine when girls reject you directly

Just kill yourself creep.
>>
>>25434797
oh yeah? well eat my ass
>>
>>25432899
You should meet her again and ask her why did she give you a wrong number. Seems like the most correct thing to do.

Maybe she's even a shy girl, and is just testing your interest and expecting you to take another step forward.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.