[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most robot robot here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1451584565105.png (191 KB, 431x441) Image search: [Google]
1451584565105.png
191 KB, 431x441
Who's the most robot robot here?
>>
me. only 2 gfs only had sex once and i'm socially awkward
>>
File: hoooohuehuehooo.jpg (49 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
hoooohuehuehooo.jpg
49 KB, 520x800
>>25432903
Jesus, that's pretty bad anon.
I feel sorry for you, but hey, be yourself and you can find your true love
>>
I am a 48 year old virgin living in the cellar of my mom's house

I rarely go out and normally since 2002 I refuse to do so and to look at human face's in reality.

My mom feeds me but thats all.
She's 71 and have given up on me a long time ago.
>>
>>25433255
What are u going to do when she dies?
>>
>>25433255
Pics or it didn't happen.
Original
>>
>>25433255
I refuse to believe this is real.

Also the robot is a homosexual for believing that my comment is not original.
>>
>>25433255
At least she accepts responsibility and pays for you.

Some moms would just kick you out on the street to fend for your own at 18 years old.
>>
>wake up after passing out at a party
>see this thread
>chuckle to myself
You robots are so pathetic
>>
>>25433255
What happened to you in 2002?
>>
>>25433395
He was never the same after 9/11
Couldn't risk getting blown up
>>
I'm a 4'2", handholdless, virgin balding, port-a-let cleaner with dirty fingernails that lives with his step-mother. My dad died in an controversial felching accident when I was 5. Now they call me turd-gerbil. Instead of an asshole, I now have a nice cluster of hemorrhoidal "grapes" gently tucked between my butt cheeks and for some reason, they smell like clams. My last bowel movement was 9 days ago. They hurt so bad that every time I try to shit, I cry.

I have something resembling lava temperature pumpkin pie filling spilling from my cock and my right nut has swollen to at least 3 times the size of the other. I have a large, angry lump in my armpit that I swear makes noise, my cat shit in my bed, my sister is fucking all my friends, and someone keeps leaving little Cornish game hens stuffed with used condoms on my doorstep.
>>
>21
>living with mom
>neet
>aspergers
>dropped out of community college twice
>literally 0 friends
>don't even want friends
>don't want to see anyone at all
>be in my room 23 hours per day
>sit at the computer for 15
>pick fights on 4chan all day, about anything
>dont even truly believe what im posting
>just do it for the sake of 'winning' arguments
>sleep from 9am till 6pm
>given up on life
>>
>>25433282
Probably wait.

>>25433321
It didn't happen.

>>25433323
refusal is normal.

>>25433326
I know.

>>25433395
Good question.
>>
File: 1450705534720.gif (878 KB, 445x250) Image search: [Google]
1450705534720.gif
878 KB, 445x250
Women love me, everyone loves me, but I choose to be alone, sorry for the humblebrag btw but its true senpai
>>
>>25433883
can you at least post a pic of something? doesn't have to be of you. can be of your living situation or whatever.
>>
>>25433818
Are you me? Same deal except I went to a private uni and in debt. Might be homeless soon.
>>
Probably me.

>12 dollars in wallet
>glasses are cracked
>34 years old
>severe allergies
>no income
>obsessed with boy bands
>teeth are bad
>can't drink because of liver
>too devilish, no morals
>condoms are dusty
>cobwebs outside my window
>nerd when it comes to books
>bullied at school
>literally own 1 fedora
>>
I think the ones who have it worst are the ones who used to be normies, the ones who have had sex but now can't get it.
>>
>>25433984
i'm thinking about going full chris knight
http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit
read it, it's pretty interesting. i think being completely alone for the rest of my life would make me really happy.
>>
>>25434009
Are you me? Besides the cobwebs.
>>
>>25434347
Yes, I am. Literally, I just samefagged this post.
>>
>>25433956
You and I know why we never will see a picture of my place here.
But only for you it could be important.
>>
>>25434899
Confirmed for lies.
Why do you lie anon? The yous give you pleasure? Is that why you lie?
Noone believes you so forth I say.
>>
>>25435094
I am really sad anon.
No pleasure, I like to laugh and make others happy with my fantasy.

desu its no lie its a colorful exxagaration in some parts.
>>
i'm 39 and haven't left my house since 2006 for my dad's funeral. never had sex, never had a gf, never even had a friend. i literally live in my mom's basement and barely leave it as it has a freezer, a microwave and a toilet. no, i don't shower or brush my teeth, i have no reason to.
>tfw noticed it was december 25th on my desktop
>mom usually comes downstairs and wishes me a merry christmas
>went upstairs to check on her
>she's not there
>went back downstairs and played some vidya
>haven't heard from her or left the basement since
this happened once a few years ago, turns out she went on vacation with her boyfriend without telling me. that was only for a couple of days though, its been over a week now. i have no chance of fitting into regular society, i think if she's really left for good I'll just end it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.