[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on normiebook >all the people I used to hang out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: feels.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>go on normiebook
>all the people I used to hang out with getting drunk on new years

this actually hurts me
>>
This is why i try not to use facebook
Not because i don't want a social life, but because i don't want to see how fucked up i am compared to the others.
>>
>>25433294
Their faces, the smiles on them. It hurt. I'm gonna make it this year. I know I will. It's the pain that makes me want to. I don't wanna feel it anymore.
>>
>go on normiebook to check out how the people from my childhood are holding up
>tfw all the people who bullied me and made my life a living hell now lead better lives than me

So much for "don't worry little anon, those guys who bully you are going to end up social outcasts, hobos, or in jail".
>>
Don't compare your life to what you see on Facebook.

Facebook is a constant exercise in personal branding. People are extremely selective about what gets posted; people in general don't post photos of them at their worst, or make statuses about their fears or sadness. They post what is socially acceptable, they post things that don't expose their vulnerability.

Some of your friends had a few drinks at midnight a few days ago. That doesn't mean they're happy, or that they're better than you.

If you're gonna use facebook, you need to realise that it's not someone's life and feelings; it's an doctored, censored, highly curated public profile. Dont be fooled
>>
>>25433340
Maybe there is one last thing that you can try, i'm currently trying to it as well

This thing is meeting your "guiding spirit" through a lucid dream

I don't know why, but i feel that if i manage to meet this thing who lives beneath my mind, he will be able to explain what is wrong with me
>>
>having normiebook
Normie
>>
>that girl you had a crush on has a kid and posts inspirational shit about how she couldn't imagine life without a kid and her party lifestyle is behind her at 21
I fantasized about going monk mode and messaging her out of the blue for a date and her being impressed by the new me and fucking me now she disgusts me.
>>
>>25432879

Anon, I am a normie.

I have a large group of friends, a good job, stable relationship and a decent lifestyle and I spent my NYE laying in bed at 10pm wishing I was dead because I hate my current life.

It's all bullshit, nobody is actually that happy, they're trying to persuade the rest of the world they are in the hope that they'll convince themselves.

You're going to be fine, don't compare yourself to them.
>>
>>25433487
True dat, I'm not OP but sometimes I lurk the normiebook to check out people I have any kind of interest in. All you need is to be registered to normiebook, any kind of fake account is enough to unlock most people's profiles.
>>
>>25433443
the guy who bullied me in primary school ended up being well over 6 foot with a decent face. Iktf.

>>25433461
no i'm not into that

>>25433455
you're right but it still hurts.

>>25433520
Thanks
>>
>>25432879
I know, their degeneracy hurts
>>
What they don't post in facebook is when they feel Bad, did something stupid, were led down by a girl, are alle ne and feel just like you. If you go in facebook, you only See the very best if other people life, i bet 50% if the time they are even faking it so others think they life an awesome life. You idiots See that and think that's how their lifes are because it's the only part they share and you compare it to your unfiltered own life. The people who post stuff like that are JUST LIKE YOU! . you have ~5-30% happiness in your life and people only post their moments of 100% happiness. If everyone would understand this (and if social anxiety wasn't a thing) /r9k/ would be dead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.