[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's gonna hire this mental wreck in his mid twenties with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
File: 1446760907328.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446760907328.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Who's gonna hire this mental wreck in his mid twenties with no experience?
>>
>>25432665
either embrace the neet way or kill yourself
>>
He's so valuable he literally gets paid to do nothing.
>>
>>25432687
I'm trying to embrace it but I can't help but feel a failure to my parents. At least they're making some of their taxes back.
>>
>>25432665
McDonald's will
>>
>>25432665
>mid 20s
you still have time anon
>>
>>25432665
Temp agencies will hire anyone, anon. Currently working a job I got in March through a temp agency (got hired on full-time in October). I work with one convict, one ex-military, and like 14 mexicans. Super fucking chill
>>
>>25432792
I'm in the UK. Everywhere needs a CV or they have forms which has 'previous experience' sections.
>>
I'm 32, just got out of uni and got a job within my field with no experience whatsoever after being unemployed for less than a month.

It can happen, dude.
>>
>>25432834
Ah, well as far as the "previous experience" section, just lie your ass off. When putting down references, use burner cell phones as the contact numbers. What I've done previously is told them I worked for a propane company and a mobile car wash company. Completely lied about both, and had two different burners for each "manager". Got the job, and they never even called the cell phones
>>
>>25432834
Fuck off i literally did the same and im in the UK famalan, are you even trying?
>>
>>25432665
I can hire anyone to brush my shoes each morning before work. You'd have to fly to Europe though, and the pay will be minimal. But if you do other services I'll up the ante.
>>
File: 1434911706549.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1434911706549.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>25432790
No way dude. A NEET in his early/mid/late twenties without experience or contacts is FUCKED. His best choice is to get a diagnosis and live on the bux/suicide.
>>
>>25432953
could I make a living wage

I'm honestly considering doing something crazy like that to change my life
>>
>>25433021
You may get enough to eat, drink, and smoke. But you'll need to find accomodation. I can keep you in my shed but it's dusty and it costs you extra sheckels or extra work.
>>
>>25432778
Just get some NEETbucks and rent your own place, you don't live in America do you ?
>>
>>25432894
I guess I could but they'd probably check knowing my luck.

>>25432917
No because I know no one will hire me. So not wasting my time doing that anymore.

>>25432971
Currently getting disability for mental illness. Really easy to get on that in the UK.
>>
>>25432665
I found some guy who has had mental health issues himself in the past to hire me.

There are actually a lot of people like that. Just don't go for a big soulless company. Maybe go to church and meet people there. AA groups and stuff might be nice because people there are just as fucked up as you are.
>>
>>25433124
>Currently getting disability for mental illness. Really easy to get on that in the UK.

Why are you complaining then, embrace the NEET life, you know very well deep down that you will never be happy like everyone else, because the way you think you think is different and you cannot change that ever.
>>
>>25433237
I'm gonna take it out someday and it won't be pretty.
>>
>>25432751
He's so toxic that is paid to stay away from other living beings

There i fixed it for you NEET-shitstain
>>
I work as a consultant for an agency and can confirm that if you're a mid-late 20's neet with no references you are going to struggle to get work.

Best trying to get the doctor to sign you off permentantly.
>>
>>25433296
Actually you won't, after all these years spent sitting in front of a computer you became too lazy/numb to do anything.
>>
>>25432894
This even works in high paid jobs, i lied in my qualifications and im workin in an oil rig un irak kek
>>
>>25433370
When shit hits the fan and I can't live in this home anymore. That'll do it.
>>
>>25432971
Lies, unexperiencied young folks can be hired as a drivers, service jobs (cuz training is mandatory), et al
>>
>>25433021
Learn a trade you useless piece of shit, as a certified welder you can Make 75/hr
>>
>>25433124
Im sorry but i find it really hard to believe that no one will hire you - have you even bothered to try? I walked in with no experience and they are always short staffed at warehouses, etc they hire you pretty much on the spot
>>
>>25432665
If you want a true reply and not a troll post, I'd suggest volunteering somewhere because no one is going to hire someone in their mid-20s with no experience.

Volunteer somewhere for a few months, preferably somewhere that utilizes some skills a paid job would look for (i.e. customer service). Then after those few months, you can start applying for paid positions somewhere, where you can at least leverage your experience volunteering and can prove that you can follow simple directions and a set schedule.
>>
>>25433466
I ain't doing no robotic job.
>>
>>25433471
No. I want to be paid for my time. So fuck doing that. I'll just get neetbux then if they think that's ever a good idea.
>>
>>25432665
I can't give any insight because I'm heading toward this. Early twenties here, mental wreck, and on disability in Australia. But get out of it. You and I both know it's fucking terrible. Every other NEET tries to butter it up. They wish they could just conform. Just try your best, brobot.. I'm rooting for you. But even if you fail, I'm right here for you. All the genuine NEETs are always here for you.
>>
>>25433507
I'm so far gone. I hate every one now. Everything on tv makes my blood boil and all the shit normies say.
>>
>>25433507
>Australia

Best place to NEET, do they also pay your rent ?
>>
>>25432971
I just meant he's not 30 yet (like me)
>>
>>25433547
Pick up reading, anon. It's constructive, stimulates the brain, and makes one at least feel productive. Normies are everywhere now, I know. Wizchan is still somewhat normie-low, but travels slower. I still go there sometimes. And there's some NEET dedicated IRC channels, but again, some normies here and there.

>>25433572
I live with my NEET mother and NEET sister. And we live in government subsidized housing which scales depending on income. Collectively we live pretty good. It's not all great being NEET in Australia. I get by. I'm learning to grow produce for the family to make it even easier.
>>
Become a real estate agent they hire anybody because they don't pay you
>>
>>25433635
I don't think I have the attention span for reading these days. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>25433691

If you don't have charisma I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>25432971
if you live in America, your only option is suicide because getting on disability is almost impossible.
fucking love this country so much but they're really screwing me over with this.
>>
>>25433486
If you arent going to take the bottom rung jobs you arent going to get one at all, sadly. If this is still the OP in the UK you are still around the age to apply for apprenticeships - you dont get much in terms of income to start with but it usually scales up and ends up with a job if you dont completely screw up.
>>
>>25433635
>And we live in government subsidized housing which scales depending on income.

Yep exact same system here in France, so you could like rent your own place for 150bux a month and live with like 300bux from state, just do it bro.
>>
>>25433781
There's an age limit?
>>
>>25432665

Any fast food, and most retail corporations, especially walmart.
>>
Another question: Currently minimum wageslave. How do I become above-minimum wageslave? (no degree)
>>
Absolutely nobody.

I'm 28 now and I've been unemployed since 2012. I don't even get a response anymore. Every HR goon who looks at my resume knows I'm a loser the second they see my work history.
>>
>>25434493
>(no degree)

You don't.

You will not increase your income without learning new skills. If you are not doing anything to earn a new qualifcation or cert, you are not doing anything that will increase your income.
>>
>>25434493
Get degree.
>>
>>25432665

Why not just /refugee/ to Germany?
>>
>>25434767
My skin isn't shit colored.
>>
>>25434767
>>25434778

Amazing how all these third worlders can just walk into Germany, get a home, and expect to be suckling on the welfare teat within the year, while people from other developed nations are turned away.
>>
>>25434832
Happening in the UK too. Syrian families with 9 children getting nice new homes.
>>
Do you need a resume to apply for a cashier job at a place like Walgreens or Walmart? I don't fuckin know how to write a resume when I have no experience.
>>
>>25434983
From what I've seen, most jobs like retail and fast food just have an application process which is usually online and requires a bunch of personal info, work history, and a personality test, but not a resume.
>>
>>25434493

Just move up to manager position when an opening comes along.

I work a shitty retail job, but I'm making a few dollars above minimum wage with full time hours because I moved up.

Definitely not the best choice if you're able to go to school and learn something useful, but that's one way to make a little more money.
>>
>>25435195

>able to go to school
yes
>learn something useful
not sure

I'm not that smart fa m
>>
>31
>NEET
>last time I worked was in my early 20s
>any day now my NEET days can be over
>living in constant fear

someone tell me what to do?
>>
>>25434832
> get a home
yeah I'm not from Germany, but at least where I live they have problems finding enough accommodation for refugees, so they have to sleep in halls/tents. There was even a reportage of a refugee going back home because it sucked so hard here. I imagine they also have the same housing problem in Germany
>>
>>25435273

Dude, just learn a trade like plumbing or hvac or something. Typically the courses aren't that long and you can get an apprenticeship that will teach you the job hands on.
>>
>>25435321
Why would they end? Are you not on NEETbux?
>>
>>25435321
If you are mentally capable to be homeless for 1 month then you will always be fine. If you are on neetbux and it gets cut off as soon as you become homeless they will put you back on immediatly and give you an apartment right away. All the homeless people you see today just refuse to receive government assistance.
>>
>>25435632
Some are also just too mentally ill to communicate their needs too. I have a social worker trying to get me on the bux so I can avoid the homelessness part, personally.
>>
>>25432665 (OP)
OP, if you're in a small town or even a small-ish town then it is easy to tell why you're having trouble finding work

Do you live near any cities?
I got my first "real" job by commuting to Seattle (2 hours or so by train+bus, stayed with friends, relatives, or people from couchsurfing)

The shitty parts of it were extremely shitty, but it changed my life. I was making $16/hr at a catering company and being taken way more seriously than I was in my small town of 7,000. Could this be a limiting circumstance for you too?
>>
>>25435438
desu senpai I'm not that guy, but a typical trade program is 1-2 years, at least $500 a season, and the times they offer the courses are usually very limited, so if you can't get to them you'd be fucked.

I was honestly looking into being a volunteer firefighter or mailman, but it would've been months to take the civil service exam, a bunch of costly training, too much shit.
>>
>>25435614
I've been on "provisional" neetbux for quite some time, but they are still hoping I will eventually get a job. Some months they call me to their office like 2-3 times to discuss any progress, and sometimes I don't hear anything for months. I always think that when I get called to their office my bux is going to end, because it can.

>>25435632
I don't know...I really enjoy being comfy and fed while playing vidya or watching movies. Being literal homeless sounds so fucking difficult. like where do you go to the bathroom? what do you eat? SLEEP?!
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.