[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You virgins are pathetic. i hope you register in some sort of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451314123370.png (623 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
1451314123370.png
623 KB, 900x576
You virgins are pathetic.

i hope you register in some sort of schooling program that allows you to sit next to a cute girl, one you think wouldn't ever want to talk to you, until she sends you a facebook friend request one day and on a whim you message her. the two of you start up a conversation, one that's awkward at first since neither of you know what to say, until you realize you're both in the same boat and it's like a heavy curtain of nervousness has been lifted. the two of you start meeting up, and the nervousness is still there, but you feel a sense of comfort as well, as if being with her has made a distinct, immediate change. you go out for dinner one night. the place isn't especially nice, but it's that diner on 5th she told you she likes. the lights are low and the two of you talk over the table for what feels like hours, but in the good way- you could get lost in her eyes, her voice, forever. she tells you about herself for a time- her upbringing, her last boyfriend- he was actually her first boyfriend, but she doesn't dwell on him much- and what she's doing in the class. turns out she shares a lot of interests with you. but soon, she catches herself and stops talking, wanting instead to hear about you. you're nervous, but you manage to avoid any kind of spaghetti moment, thank christ. after dinner is over, she cuddles up next to you on the taxi ride home. the cab pulls up to her apartment, and she opens the door to get out, but before she does, she turns and gives you a quick kiss on the mouth. "i'll call you," she says, and runs up to the door, giving you one last glance as she disappears into her house.

you can still taste her on your lips.
>>
This will never happen because
1, I don't use Facebook. 2, I wouldn't talk to anyone even if I were forced to sit next to them. 3, There's no way in hell any woman is in the same boat as me. All women are normies by default. 4, I don't go out to eat. 5, I don't use taxis because I have my own car. 6, I'd most likely push her away because I don't like physical contact and kissing sounds gross.
>>
>>25432736
t. Autism
>>
>>25432566
gaben the comic?? MOAR PLS ;33
>>
>>25432566
>Having a normalbook.
>Me approaching or being appoached by a woman.
>Dating a non-virgin.
>Kissing.
Wew lad, not bad.
7/10
>>
I teared up OP. Why I must I suffer this hell.
>>
>>25432736
nailed it

>>25432566
fuck off you normie fuck
>>
>>25432566
>go to CC
>qt sits a few rows over
>eventually starts asking me for help
>we become lab partners
>adorably quirky Ms doesn't know it
>text about school and other stuff
>texts slowly fade down
>still talk around class
>abruptly drops class near end of semester
>she doesn't need the credit
>never see or hear from her again

Real life isn't like your block of text fantasy.
>>
>>25432566
This is your personal fantasy OP, you are literally projecting your own feelings and couldn't have made it more obvious.
>>
File: 1424351572880.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
1424351572880.png
407 KB, 570x489
>>25432566
>her last boyfriend
stopped reading right there
>>
>>25432801
No, you just got BTFO'd because you don't know anything about this board or the people who browse it

You're some normie board tourist who stumbled upon this place

Now fuck off. And stay the fuck out.
>>
This happened to me, but we fucked in the car. You can't stop nature man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.