[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know what Nyanners even does? Far as I can tell, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Anyone know what Nyanners even does? Far as I can tell, she's some NEET still. She stopped making videos a year ago, even though she still gets patreon bucks for it. At its highest, it was 1500, but is at 500 now.

Does she do streaming?

I know she posts weeb shit on tumblr all day.

>inb4 angry pedophiles angry someone dared call them out for being pedophiles
>>
File: great.png (244 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
great.png
244 KB, 500x502
>she devoted her pathetic fucking life to deluding herself that she was some kind of internet meme sensation when really she was just some broad a bunch of guys wanted to fuck
>now she's old and her face looks like an old catcher's mitt and her patreon dries up
>she's still a middle class nothing and she developed no useful skills or life experience throughout her short tenure as center of attention for having a vagina
>relatively soon she will be a 35 year old bag of shit with a flabby ass facebooking memes to the 4 relatives who still pay attention to her in between retail shifts at shopper's drug mart
>>
>>25432618
>bullying nyanners
You monster
>>
>>25432618
Break it all (yea hahaha)
The Wall (yea yea)
(yo yo)When you come to it and you cant go do it and you cant knock it down you know that you found
THE WALL (WHAT) THE WALL THE WALL
nothin on earth can make you fall
When you come to it and you cant go do it and you cant knock it down you know that you found

I Was a high school legend
with the damn machine, 18 i was 5'4 215 19 scwaten the grime right out of the cages like nobody cares (nobody) no slugs i
slap you your god given strip alot of time spent in JM on the b**ch. Go ahead climb this is fine. The winners of all time
the strongest man breathin heavy heavy man hits harder then bricks getting your ass kicked when the walls dont fall over
hands get flow bro squeeze suckers hand gets broke punks better look out the walls goin fall over right up on you shooter,
crush them all you and you hits me like a bullet from the tank

When you come to it and you cant go do it and you cant knock it down you know that you found

mountain wide im skyscr*ppin so masive i break scales on the way in the big black wall will block out the sun bodys gettin
flyin flap with out guns eats you like mama's home cookin hustler by the hour before the bell rung

>>
>>25432618
>>she devoted her pathetic fucking life to deluding herself that she was some kind of internet meme sensation

She could be. If she, like did anything. But her content output is so low now. You need to make regular content to build a fanbase on the youtubes.
>>
>>25432741
>>25432821
Who cares she's a feminazi bitch now
>>
>>25432618
>>25432565

She is either going to uni, or has graduated. Still lives with her parents.

Seems like a major league weirdo.

Her images always feature too much makeup and weird lighting, which shows insecurity.
>>
Tl;Dr who is this semen demon?
>>
>>25433230

Nyanners. Cute weeb who does animu voices. A few of her videos are funny.

She did videos based on pedo hentai comics, but after going to tumblr, she got shit for it, so she reversed herself and now is anti-pedo. Angry pedos are still mad to this day.
>>
>>25432821
>>25432853
>>25433230

Taylor Terpstra. Shame what happened to her sister. She was hot. And now its a cold body.
>>
>>25433717
>Taylor Terpstra.

That name sounds made up. Like something from a kid's book.
>>
File: 1451598738138.png (139 KB, 328x307) Image search: [Google]
1451598738138.png
139 KB, 328x307
I've got a major weeb friend who's obsessed with her
Everytime we talk, he would show me his collection of Nyanners songs and gush over it, even at bad timed places like the pub
>>
>>25433827

Her songs really aren't that good. She's only made a few good videos. Mostly just voicing over hentai scenes.
>>
>>25433851
>imblying
She has the voice of an angel
>>
How old is she?

//fucking robot mute//
>>
>>25433951

But her songs are forgettable. Only good one was the lolicon pomf song she deleted.

>>25434016

22 or something like that.
>>
File: 1451175342362.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451175342362.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>25434039
>22
>looks about 16
Risky business, what's worse is she's 2 years older than me
>>
File: 454[1].jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
454[1].jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>25434262

She's sorta young and boyish like Katya.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.