[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had two femanons give me their skype address after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I've had two femanons give me their skype address after talking to them via omegle.

What do?
>>
>>25432413
How are you sure they're femanon?
>>
>>25432631
Unless the webcams were simulated or they have dicks, i'm fairly certain.
>>
>>25432718
Did you show your face? Did you ever see someone you knew? How to avoid that?
>>
>>25432413
I have multiple fembots on skype I met on tinychat

it means nothing. everyone who's in that /r9k/ social arena has a throwaway skype/snapchat whatever. i've never talked to any of them. they probably only gave me their skype address to increase their address book number by 1

don't read into it too much. you're a statistic to these sluts, nothing more
>>
>>25432940
Showed face. Complete strangers.
>>25432964
If it is intended as a throwaway, why bother increasing the address book?
>>
>>25432413
post them here so dozens of thirsty betas will spam them with calls and ruin their accounts. Fuck roasties
>>
>>25433155
Why bother going on Tinder and swiping right on every guy? Girls just want to see what their value is.
>>
>>25432631
>>25432940
>>25433475
None of this matters, Autist.

>>25432413
Add them and talk to them.
>>
creating a harem is the only way to go from here
the only thing better than 1 gf is 2 gf
>>
Get off this board as it is not a fucking dating-site and shouldn't be treated as such.
>>
>>25433475
You sound bitter.
>>25433519
Well they added me so....
>>
>>25432413
Get to know them?
Personally I substituted real friends with internet friends, and some girls I talk to are actually genuinely sweet, even those from around here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.