[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine. If only you had a face like this, you will never experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: man_face.jpg (51 KB, 671x800) Image search: [Google]
man_face.jpg
51 KB, 671x800
Imagine.
If only you had a face like this, you will never experience loneliness, sexual deprivation or any social exclusion.
It was all about the gene pool. This is where your fate is decided (aside from things like accidents etc. obviously). You have shit genes and whole world is created this way, that each factor around is working towards excluding you from the gene pool. Maybe, just maybe you will find ugly 2/10 and you will create another pitiful human being that will be forced to carry on your shitty genes.

People who looks good and they get every benefits from it will always deny it, because it feels better to think, that you earned all of it. That is why you are getting protips like
>just be yourself
>just talk to her
>works for me, do the same

They can't comprehend, that something that is normal to them, is completely unavailable for you.
After all, no one judge by the looks, right? That is why every prince in the fables looks like a Chad and every princess is unimaginable beauty. That is why every "ugly" character is just dirty because of hard work and is dressed poorly. No one is ugly in the way, that can't be fixed by a simple steps.

And no, it's not all about the look. But in the genes lies a lot more. They are determining your fate and you can only struggle whole life to achieve something, that others have from the start. But it the end ask yourself, is it really good, to force a new human beign to experience all of this again?
>>
If only conventionally attractive people could find partners, the majority of people wouldn't have partners.

Having a partner or lots of friends isn't a panacea. It's not guaranteed to make you happy. Lots of conventionally successful people are deeply unhappy.
>>
File: 1451481165488.jpg (48 KB, 460x359) Image search: [Google]
1451481165488.jpg
48 KB, 460x359
>>25432172
>shit normies say
fuck off
>>
>>25432172
Lots of people that are suffering because of starvation are unhappy too.
Would you tell them, that they don't need to feel bad about this, bacause a lot of people that eat food everyday are unhappy too?
>>
>>25432114
Sorry uglies, but being attractive can never make up for an autistic personality. Being a Chad is a state of mind, not a physical condition. You can be a Chad as a 4/10 and a robot as an 8/10.
If you need proof, just look at Rodger. Not a bad-looking man, but with a creepy as fuck personality, he stayed a KV up until the end.
>>
>>25432202

Yeah, fuck people rational.
>>
File: 1449969025652.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1449969025652.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>25432241
You're an idiot. Rodger, whilst not hideous, was weird looking. Definitely not conventionally attractive.

Looks > all
>>
>>25432229

>Would you tell them, that they don't need to feel bad about this, bacause a lot of people that eat food everyday are unhappy too?

If the people who were starving believed that having food would solve all their existential problems, then yes.
>>
>>25432241
>rodger
>not a bad looking
>mixed race manlet with a funny face
>>
>>25432114
dont worry anon you'd still be a fatbot or skelle or have shit hair or dress poorly or spaghetti or have shit hygiene etcetcetc
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1000x662
>>25432114
>have nice facial aesthetics
>have depression
>have severe social anxieties
I've had a few girls tell me I'm really pretty but I'm still a HKV, dude. Depression ruins without discrimination
>>
>>25432114
HONESTLY senpai, I think phenotype (the expression of your genes) is more important than the genes. we have a wide diversity of environments to survive in. famine conditions. wars. times of scarcity and ridiculous over-abundance. your ancestors have to be able to survive through both. that means that your genes read particular environmental factors and respond accordingly.

for example, i spent my entire life playing videogames, smoking pot and masturbating feverishly. now i have extra fat deposits on my face to store all the excess saturated fats and sugars.

if i wanted to change, i would have a very hard time of it. that's fat i have to burn off, hormones to metabolize, and i'm past my sexual peak, i have to watch out for my joints, i'm getting signs of future health problems, i'm too stupid to memorize things in a collegiate manner. technically this expression of phenotype is irreversible, so it is still genetic.

but it's not a matter of you and your parents being inherently weaker, so much as you saying to your genome, "allright, set me up with the slacker archetype! yup, no reproduction here, better throw everything at me in order to keep me from the gene pool because i fucking hate myself."
>>
>>25432269
>>25432264
He's better looking than a whole lot of people you'd consider "Chads" out there.
>>
File: 1413232187734.jpg (150 KB, 734x1380) Image search: [Google]
1413232187734.jpg
150 KB, 734x1380
>>25432264
>>25432269
>rodger was bad looking meme
>nice hair and hair line
>symmetrical eyebrows
>double eyelids
>qt nose
>model tier cheek bones
>soft kissable lips
>god tier chin
>hollowed cheeks
>straight jawline
>>
File: ca2.jpg (398 KB, 2270x3000) Image search: [Google]
ca2.jpg
398 KB, 2270x3000
>>25432264
being "weird looking" is not always a bad thing
>>
>>25432114
Why not save up and get plastic surgery? Life is too short to worry about being fake.
>>
>>25433108
his face is disharmonious as fuck and his lips are hideous. being an asian manlet with a 4 inch dick obviously didn't help his self esteem either.
>>
>>25432269
Oh shut up, he was cute
It's just his creepy ass personality that fucked him up
>>
>>25433934
>being "weird looking" is not always a bad thing

Being a rich and famous actor doesn't hurt either sempai.

Cumberbatch divides opinions. Some women think he's gorgeous, others don't.

Brad Pitt on the other hand is pretty much universally considered attractive.
>>
>>25433934
Only teaboo American girls like him because of his accent
>>
don't believe the bullshit anons
I'm considered good looking but I've given up on life because my inner robot have finally caught up with me
who /cripplingdepression/ here?
>>
>>25432241
ER was ugly.

>no jaw
>fat lips
>weird yellow complexion
>small skull (this signifies low testosterone btw)
>narrow shoulders
>manlet
>asymmetrical potato nose
>bulging eyes

He was a low test abomination.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.