[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 14 or 15 years old beta. probably 7 or 8 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448816002320[1].jpg (148 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
1448816002320[1].jpg
148 KB, 742x540
>Be me, 14 or 15 years old beta. probably 7 or 8 years ago
>Very shy and introvert
>So socially akward, I only answer with yes and no
>There was this one girl who kept talking to me
>very kind and always went out of her way to be with me
>I didn't like her at first but developed a crush because she wrote "love you" on my pencil case
>One day in math class our teacher tells us about double negative
>After a week or so I sit next to her
>She talks and at some point she says "Anon, you are always so shy.
>Don't you like me?"
>I remember double negative and say
>"No"
>She looks very sad and ask again
>Anon, you dont like me?
>"No"
She looked so disapointed I didn't know someone you could look so sad
I was too beta to say anything else. Why didn't she understand that double negative means positive?
7 years later I saw her again. we are going to the same university
I had no problems talking to her again and we talked alot
What should I do? Is there a chance that she still likes me?
>>
If this story is real, I'm going to find you and fucking strangle you.
>>
>>25431984
It is real. I don't know why I was like that back then. I felt so guilty but I never told her how I meant it.
>>
sorry to hear that anon, its ok prob wouldn't have worked anyways because of autism.
>>
>>25432015
Fuck man I can kind of related because I was
like that too. I only nooded or shook my head and when I had to say something I tried to use the least words possible. You MUST tell her.If you do, I will be very happy for and maybe you will make her happy too. Good luck
>>
>>25431964
Yes yes yes
She is probably going to try and have what she wished before and you denied, saying no to a woman always works on thw long way, cause they get very mad about getting nos from males.
Probably you will not get a relationship but only a fuck buddy which is great IMO.
>>
>>25431984
Dude i did the same shit, refusing a cutiepie who was clearly in love with me (she tryed to get physical the first time we had a date), saying to her we shouldnt have a relationship cause she was too young for me.

Now who is going to give to me the price for making the right choice?

Spoiler alert i refused her few times until she eventually choose a freak who was bothering her for a while, which fucked her pretty hard in the head (he was very fucked in the head too) and her life, she even had an abortion while with him.
So i indirectly made her have an abortion.
Still friend with her till now, probably gonna see her today too.

Please someone kill me
>>
>>25432067
I'm not like that anymore. I got very good at talking, because I had to work in a call center and talk to alot of people. If someone here has the same problem: you have to jump into cold water, it's not going to get better with time.

>>25432120
Thanks anon. Yeah I was exactly like that. I will definitely try to tell her when I see her again.

>>25432159
I'm not sure.. If this would happen to me, I would block all emotions I had towards her and move on. I hope that this didn't happen
>>
>>25431964
dont worry you arn't alone, i did retarded shit like that when ive had girls in bed with me

why do i have to be fucking autistic
>>
>>25431964
>What should I do? Is there a chance that she still likes me?
Bring the subject up and explain you were a complete idiot.
>>
File: fuck.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>25432267
>If someone here has the same problem: you have to jump into cold water
>Implying girls have ever said they like me
>>
>>25431964
theres no chance she still likes you but maybe you could try rekindling the spark by being her friend again. clearly she liked shy guys and it probably wont make you seem shy if you initiate contact
>>
>>25432320
He's talking about being socially akward. You can fix it by being more social. Sounds strange, but it's true
>>
>>25432267
Sadly it did, and i even spared all the drammatic details, cause otherwise it would have cause a spike of suicides in the r9k lurkers.
Im not even joking saying that i never get interested in any other woman i met, and i met her 8 years ago.
Im starting to feel the love for her again, since we drifted apart for about 3-4 years and only this last 6 months have been reconnecting as friends.
She is the only female who make me feel something when im with her.
>>
Had something similar happen to me when I was 15 fampai
>>
>>25432375
There is still hope for you. It's great that you are friends with her. I really hope it will end well for you
>>
>>25432532
fucking shit i already know even if she loved me again i could i cope with my sense of guilt towards her and all the shit it happened?
She is too damaged and until she comes back as a single indipendent individual i dont know even if i could be with her.
>>
>>25431964
You're supposed to say "no, I do like you"
>>
>tfw had a girl similar to that but actually tried to ask her out
>she interpreted that I liked her as a friend
>later find out she is actually disgusted with me and was only being nice
;-;
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.