[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: Why is being a NEET "bad"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1450022134685.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1450022134685.png
1 MB, 999x999
>Parasite: an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
>Humans are by definition parasites because they continually exhaust natural resources in order to fuel their never ending "economic growth"

The NEET leeches off their parents in order to sustain their parasitic consumption of entertainment. While the wagec uck toils at work for a parasitic corporation in order to earn a salary that will help sustain his/her parasitic consumption habits.

Therefore according to this definition, there is no clear distinction between the NEET and wagec uck other than superficial disputes in alleged "superiority". Both are inherently parasitic in their activities despite both trying to justify their parasitic existence.
>>
Your bloody right m8
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (19 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
19 KB, 409x409
>wagie apologists trying to shittalk the glorious way of NEETdom
Hahahaha, silly silly cuckie!
>>
File: 1112545883585.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1112545883585.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>25431909
But what if you work for a company that offers good salary, and the boss doesn't take most of the profits. He of course is on a better wage than me, but the profits are distributed evenly between all employees in the form of a bonus.

Therefore, my non JEW boss is not using me to buya boat.

Also I get subway normally once a week
>>
>>25431909
But the wagey is earning his money while and do nothing for it.

If you live of your parents and not on retardbux, then your parents are EARNING a living and yes you're a parasite.

If you can't admit that then that's strange desu senpai
>>
>>25431909

I just can afford to be a NEET, its sad bruh
>>
>>25431909
The NEET has no money, and is living inside a cage. He has no freedom to do anything but stay in the basement, shitpost and vidya and animu all day.

Someone who has a job has money, and can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.
>>
File: 1451274438661.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451274438661.gif
2 MB, 500x500
If you are a NEET the word bad doesn't need to matter to you. After all, a word is only important insofar as its physical implications.

If you never leave your house, no people who call you "bad" will ever be able to touch you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-XEcD8gRo

>neets
>>
It's a mental disease on par with homosexuality or transgenderism.

You are breaking from the accepted norm and berating those that still accept that norm as being old fashioned and foolish.
>>
I'm a neet on idiological grounds.
Our western society is designed purely to benefit leeches.
From small-time leeches like NEETs on welfare, to professional leeches like business board members, shareholders and the upper class who aren't even recognised by many as leeches.

The only way to win the race is not to run in it.
>>
It's bad because you can't leech enough to support yourself properly.

That's all, really.
>>
File: 788389999377383.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
788389999377383.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
That feel when:

>worked for a few years in a good job
>late 20's
>saved a good amount of money
>decdie that I don't wana work for the year of 2016
>basically doing the neet meme
>moveing back into my parents house, buying a new gaming PC and moving back into my cosy bedroom
>have 40,000 yoyos in the bank savings so going to use about 5k of that in my neet year.

It's gona be sweet famstain. It's only day 2 and its so cosy. I'm don't even feel like a pathetic loser either (i.e normal neet) as I'm using some of my saved money to live off, might on a holiday in the summer. Going to do a few projects but mostly play games on PC and shitpost and eat shit food

Might learn the piano or something.

Yes, I know its only a year but I will then decide if I wana contiune or go back and there is no pressure for a whole year of anyone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.