[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can only normies enjoy travelling? I'm a NEET and before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: kyoto_sakura.jpg (782 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kyoto_sakura.jpg
782 KB, 1024x768
Can only normies enjoy travelling?

I'm a NEET and before I kill myself I want to go to Japan, perhaps attend some anime/otaku related events and see the sakura bloom. However I would probably still have anxiety attacks there and combined with not having the comfort of your own room and having to share a room with normies in a hostel I can imagine it could turn sour for a robot.

Is it enjoyable as a loser with anxiety? Have you gone travelling by yourself?

I am quite depressed so I think i'm just going to spend my remaining neetbux on going to japan then killing myself afterwards.
>>
I'm a social retard with no friends. I went travelling through South Europe by myself and because of that I went from a kissless virgin to losing my virginity and having a girlfriend.

Travelling by yourself and staying in hostels will force you to interact with people, even if you suck at it. I would recommend you to do it and stay in hostels.
>>
File: 1328.jpg (774 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1328.jpg
774 KB, 1200x801
>>25431898
you are a weeb.
I hope you get to go to Japan one day but end up totally disappointed by it and treated like shit.
>>
I've only travelled with family but i enjoyed it a lot.
If i could afford travelling alone i'd probably like it but i won't find out any time soon.
>>
>>25431898
I see a lot of foreign robot type people wandering around Japan. You can tell from a mile away they are outcasts and have some kind of mental illness. its embarrassing to be around them kek
>>
>>25431960
do you live in europe?

how expensive was it?
>>
>>25431960
Well that or they end up like that German autist on /int/ who went to Japan and just ended up walking around and avoiding people in his hostel. I'd post a screenshot if I had it.
>>
Solo travelled through Thailand for a month. It's enjoyable, you have to learn to enjoy your own company however.
>>
I travelled to Osaka by myself. I stayed with friends, but I could have slept in those manga cafe booths.

It was beautiful. Do it, OP.
>>
>can normies x?
>why do normies x?
>do only normies x?
>is x the robot x?
>only true robots x
>if you x you are a normie

fuck of and do whatever you want, you gullible, stupid cunt
>>
>>25431898

Really depends on your level of anxiety, can you manage to keep eye contact when talking to someone ? I trained to do so and succeeded.

>be 19 shy no friends
>travel for 3 month in south america, nothing planned
>manage to make backpacker friends and lose virginity

If i did it you can
>>
>>25431898
I'm going to do that too, not the suicide but instead have someone kill me.

>Not getting fit and getting into trouble being a hero of justice.
>You will be killed on the streets eventually.
Also going to standard tourist stuff like visit land marks and take pictures, maybe try to talk with the women too despite being ugly.

Visiting a foreign country gives you the right to give no fucks in a good way, as no one knows you.
>>
how hard is it to learn the japanese language?

i assume op knows a little
>>
Japan is god tier. im a NEET but i want to live their so bad. i dont know any japanese language though and im not smart enough to learn it.
>>
>>25431898
Japan is an interesting destination but here's some advice: instead of being a NEET loser faggot and a retard weeaboo on top of that, you should get your life back on track and go to Japan for reasons other than "it's probably like muh japanese animu, right?". you really have to drop that pathetic weeb shit mindset and develop an interest for a country that doesn't revolve around that. just my two cents. also, anxiety can be dealt with as well and the sooner you do, the better it is.
>>
>>25434007
im also interested in its women

does that count?
>>
File: 1450801767036.jpg (20 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1450801767036.jpg
20 KB, 438x438
I actually intend on going there alone next month, i am from northern yurop. I know very little japanese.

I am scared to death but i believe i will make it.

If you want to know more please ask.
>>
>>25434333
is it expensive?
>>
>>25433735
not op but i can tell you its not that hard, people just say it is because they cant be bothered putting in the time to learn it they think the language will just come to them.
>>
>>25431898
Tip: If you're in a hostel, stay out laterand sleep in a bit late. All the normies will be asleep or gone.

>>25434333
I live in Japan, where abouts are you heading?
>>
>>25434007
why is it bad to want to visit japan because of anime? how is it different then seeing a movie/tv show/book that shows australia (or any other country), and then developing in interest in travelling to australia because of the beaches/landscape and wildlife?
most people who watch anime want to visit japan because of the culture (food, city life etc), history and landscape. i don't get how it's stupid because you discovered that through anime
>>
>>25434995
because anime is not at all an accurate representation of the country or its people. If you go to japan because of anime you will find they have very little in common and leave very dissapointed in your trip. Its very similar to wanting to go to england thinking they wear top hats and walk with canes and ride carriages when instead you will just be assaulted by chavs and rude people. Weebs shouldnt go to japan because they are essentially delusional, come up with a better reason than anime and people will be fine with it.
>>
>>25435152
that comparison is like saying someone watched anime of them acting in traditional clothing and went to japan thinking they'd be greeted by samurais and opium dens
you know there's different anime? not all anime has this same image, as all tvshows/movies in britian etc. don't have this same image of britian being tophat wearing/cane walking/carriage riding people.
i just don't get how it's bad to like japan (it's culture, nature/landscape, history) and want to visit it because of anime
>>
Fine senpai what anime makes you want to visit Japan?
>>
File: 1435681049408.jpg (272 KB, 800x1216) Image search: [Google]
1435681049408.jpg
272 KB, 800x1216
>>25431898
Experiencing new shit makes you less of a loser. If you have the resources to travel and you actually want to, do it.

Life will throw cool unexpected shit at you, but only when you give it room to do so.

Been more than one time where I was the most anxious and visibly depressed guy at a party. Still it was a more memorable experience than sitting at home twiddling ma dick to cartoon chicks making weird faces.

You may be depressed either way but at least you won't be bored.

>>25435415
Genocyber
>>
>>25435415
i mainly want to visit japan for sightseeing (nature, old buildings, historical stuff), food, cars (the first anime I watched was initial D) and to travel around and see what it is like (like what tokyo is like, I live in small town so visiting big citys is different)... but this is mainly due to anime and watching historical/samurai anime (which got me interested in historical stuff), anime in general which shows the sakura bloom (sayonara zetsobou sensei is one that shows this a lot but it's in a lot of animes).
there's other anime that have cultural references in them (like hot springs in the mountians would be example).
>>
>>25435711
If you want Initial D, you want to check out Gunma Prefecture. It's about 2.5 hours north of Tokyo via the Takasaki line(1 hour via shinkansen) Gunma's a bit hard to get around to without a car, but you can get a bus to the onsen, like Ikaho and Kusatsu.
>Last time I went to Ikaho onsen, I saw four different cars styled after the car from Initial D.
>>
File: Anthrop-A-Hannus.jpg (56 KB, 225x307) Image search: [Google]
Anthrop-A-Hannus.jpg
56 KB, 225x307
>tfw would probably do this if i wasnt too lazy to learn japanese
>>
>>25434714
Im counting on a 1000e budget for flight tickets, hotel stay, food etc.

>>25434990
im going to various tokyo districts of my liking.
>>
>>25431960
If you can pull that off, then you were just a repressed normie. I've done travelling and it's mostly trying to blend into the public. Sharing rooms with 4 other families trying to not feel awkward. Young people groups follow the same dynamic as everywhere else, one Chad who is surrounded by multiple Stacies with some betas in orbit. Watching cute foreign girls living their everyday life just made me even more depressed.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.