[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >tfw gf >never see her fully without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ss22(2014-03-23 at 09.45.23).jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss22(2014-03-23 at 09.45.23).jpg
167 KB, 1920x1080
>finally get gf
>tfw gf
>never see her fully without makeup
>11 months in
>see her without any sort of makeup
>realize im probably dating 2 or 3 points below myself
>genuinely disgusted that i've fallen in love with this girl and it's some what based on lies

am i being shallow and childish?

Why do women find it socially acceptable to lie to everyone about them and scale themselves up 3 or 4 points?
>>
>>25431816
You had to do your first date in a swimming pool, senpai.
>>
>>25431816
It's actually not completely bad to date a couple points below yourself as a man because it lessens the chance of cheating
>>
>genuinely disgusted that i've fallen in love with this girl and it's some what based on lies
That implies you fell in love with her looks, not her. What do you mean lies? It's pretty easy to spot make up, it's not fucking IRL photoshop you spaz, and if it was that big of a deal you could have just asked her. I diagnose you with severe autism. I don't think it can be treated, suicide is likely for you in the future.
>>
File: 1446751319937.jpg (75 KB, 331x427) Image search: [Google]
1446751319937.jpg
75 KB, 331x427
>yfw this is every girl ever
>>
>>25431860
I mean there is feelings there definitely.

But looks do matter, anyone who says otherwise is lying, else 10s would be dating 3s.
It's just kind of a slap in the face, i always knew the makeup was there but she was always attractive to me in a cute unconventional way.
But now i can't shake the thought of what she looks like without makeup which is quite unattractive.
>>
>>25431902
You've been dating this girl for 11 months and you've now just seen her without makeup, and now you're complaining. There's a lot wrong with this picture you know.
>>
It's okay, OP. Girls will endlessly bitch and moan about being attracted to guys like you but will never stop involving themselves with guys like you. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>25431816
what did you expect? Robots like you always drool over pictures of cute girls. But all of them went through at least an hour of putting make up on, then they went to a photo studio where the photo guy messed with settings for considerable time to get good light, then he made dozens of photos, and only the best one was kept and now the girl uses the photo to show off her "natural" beauty. Literally every girl looks worse when she washes off her make up.
You could say they are shallow whores, but you could also say you lost touch with reality.

This is reality. If you see in her nothing past her looks, there is no reason to stay with her for some considerable time, because even if he was pretty, you would get used to it soon and she would become extremely boring.

Just pump her till you are bored and then find real gf
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.