[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question guys, I've noticed that one of my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 418398880.jpg (9 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
418398880.jpg
9 KB, 214x200
Quick question guys, I've noticed that one of my friends is a massive bullshitter and lies about practically everything and has been like this for years. However the other night he kept claiming he was with me and others on nights out he was never at and kept making up stories about how he was with us when he was never actually there. So the question I have is this: does he have something mentally wrong with him?
>>
He's insecure, I do it too, lie through my teeth because the true me is unlikable.
>>
>>25431834
Makes sense, I have called him out on a couple of these stories and he goes bright red and keeps rubbing his mouth and adding extra bullshit to his stories. I could tell some of them if you guys want?
>>
>>25432018
Nobody cares enough to.listen to.your shit.
>>
>>25432047
No-one cares about you.
>>
>>25431798
you need to get him out of your life.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.