[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sentence that someone told you once got stuck with you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: phrases.gif (24 KB, 1070x913) Image search: [Google]
phrases.gif
24 KB, 1070x913
What sentence that someone told you once got stuck with you? For whatever reason, whether good or bad. Post it.

>bro, do you walk on your knees?

Said by a former bully of mine when he saw my pants with those washed out parts where the knees are. I don't know why, but that moment got impregnated into my memory.
>>
File: 1437295640720.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1437295640720.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>25431750
i got called a stupid bitch fucker a long time ago.

would that count?
>>
Why are you serious, anon?
>>
>you think youre so cool but you arent, nobody thinks you are

This was in FIRST GRADE, I don't know what the fuck this girl was thinking. Doesn't make any sense considering I talked to nobody.
>>
I can think of several, but I'll just go back to my 10th birthday with the last conversation I ever had with my father and pull a few sentences from that. I like to think back on that day as one of the worst experiences I ever had.
>What happened to the sweet kid? Your mum's brainwashed you. You'll end up even more of a broken mess one day, boy.

Well, dad, you weren't wrong but there wasn't any brainwashing involved. Sorry, I really am just me
>>
>>25432445
Your Dad is fucking retarded for ever having kids, he sounds like an idiot.

n-no offense
>>
>you fuckface cunt

My first encounter with an abo in ozzland. As a 13 year old kid back then I bumped him whilst walking up the stairs of a train station. Ever since I get really paranoid around blacks.
>>
>>25432469
He wasn't exactly wrong, though. We never spoke again after that day, and I'm 22 now. He's probably having a pretty good life at 54
>>
>you're so ugly, you should get shot

guy in class, when I was in high school
>>
>>25431750
>I didn't even notice you, are you a shadow or something?
Ironically said by a black woman subbing my class in 3rd grade, she force d me to walk behind her and copy her movements.

>You really are a failure.
Said by everyone I knew in high school, it was my nickname.

>Where did I go wrong with you, I didn't spend enough time with you?
Said by my father after I was NEET for 4 years after high school; You did everything you could and what few good traits I had were inspired by him.
Despite him working late hours he'd always play vidya with me.

Most recently,
>You need to grow up and start thinking about having kids.
Said by my mother, despite knowing I'm a huge weeb.

>Taco person
>at least I have expandable income.
>>
File: 2014-10-19-205706.jpg (142 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-19-205706.jpg
142 KB, 960x544
>>25432411
she obviously had a crush on you
>>
>>25432720
Wow... This is so dep amd sad bro...
>>
>>25432411

What this >>25432763 guy said. The fact that it was in 1st grade proves it. You missed out on your first GF and your life would have been completely different by now.
>>
I've said things as a kid that are memorable
>what's a cum stain? ur dad gives it to ur mum every night
said to some 10 yo who burst into tears (his dad had passed away recently and I didn't know)

another time was walking with three 9 year old boys, one of whom had a sheltered life. we were discussing christmas presents and he said he got x from santa.
>you do know santa doesn't exist right
w-w-what
us 3 looked at each other and just instinctively all walked away from him at the same time
>>
>Some people say you look innocent anon, but you look really rapey to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.