[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holding in a shit for unnatural periods of time is objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1451734800309.jpg (150 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451734800309.jpg
150 KB, 720x960
holding in a shit for unnatural periods of time is objectively mankinds greatest high
>>
bullshit, it's a terrible feeling

especially when you finally go to take a dump and you realize you waited WAY too long and you have to like grip the toilet bowl just to push this fucker outta there
>>
oh sorry i meant to type greatest natural high

also shit holding general.
i've only been cooking this one for a day and it already feels great
>>
Yea in a way it is. It makes me focus really hard on other things to avoid it. Almost like adderall
>>
>>25431542
This

Also I thought this was only me
>>
>>25431607
My favorite thing to do is pull up EU4 the game, put in on observer mode, and look at the map while holding in a shit, letting the shit almost fall out a few times but quickly sucking it back in.

It sometimes causes pee to squirt out when I suck it back in though so i have to clean up afterwards.
>>
why did I always need to do a poo when I found a hiding spot?
>>
>>25431623
nice, tell me more anon.
>>
>>25431623
i piss a few times in the toilet while holding them to make sure nothing leaks out then i can happily retract the poo multiple times and get away with it
>>
>>25431623

I do with total war. I make better strategic decisions when I need a shit
>>
>>25431499

I take giant shits as it is. If I hold it in too long, then I'm in for a nightmare dump complete with torn asshole.
>>
>>25431764
but imagine how good it would feel holding in a shit that big oh my god
>>
>>25431519
>he doesn't squat poop
toppo keko
>>
I did no pooping for a month and then I instantly got laid, it makes you want to talk to chicks n stuff
>>
A few months back I started flirting with a friend on Steam. The convo gets a bit dirty after a few drinks and i hinted to him my fetish, eventually he gets it out of me that i like to watch men piss and shit, and how ive always liked to hold my own in for hours, and do my business sneaky outside when i get the opportunity. I like the desperation. I think it awoke a fetish he didnt know he had, now we regularly snapchat and trade videos of each other shitting or pissing. So much fun.
TFW he lives two states away so i'll probably never get to play with him in person :(
>>
File: Snapchat-4641705891493205783.jpg (754 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4641705891493205783.jpg
754 KB, 1440x2392
Who here /poopseveraltimesaday/
>>
oh my god guys been letting this baby slip in and out as i lay back and recline in my chair. it's like edging your dick. feels amazing cant wait to actually shit this at the end of the day
>>
File: 1445045065485.jpg (79 KB, 436x399) Image search: [Google]
1445045065485.jpg
79 KB, 436x399
>>25432033
the mental image I get from this fucking comment
>>
>>25432008

I feel like sharing one of my stories next. im a grill fyi

I always had a bit of a fear for pooping in toilets, i used to hold for ages because i was shy about going around other people, and also blocking the toilet because my shits are biiiig.
I started really enjoying the feeling of holding them in and would spend hours in my room, standing up legs crossed and forcing it to stay in when i felt the urge. But i didnt link it to sexual pleasure until maybe ten years later.

One time i knew we were going on a family camping trip where there were no toilet facilities, the kind of dig-a-hole thing which makes me wet just thinking of letting loose with no worries about blocking a toilet. Anyway i couldnt catch any private time (still anxious about getting seen) and i was aching for a shit, this thing was pushing hard and it was difficult not to double over and groan and fight it off.
So i tell my family im going for a walk alone and wander off down the beach but hidden amongst the treeline. Eventually i get out of sight and i squat down hidden and just let loose. This thing was seriously the thickest log i had ever laid down and ive yet to ever top it, it was thicker than my arm and it was agonising (in a good way) to feel it slowly ease out and touch the sand. I had to shuffle forward to let it keep coming out. i didnt even bother to bury it or hide it i was so fascinated by it. I still fap sometimes to the thought of it. I'm amazed i didnt end up with and kinds of problems down there.
>>
>>25432105
what are you imagining anon? dont worry im only letting it slide through my body. it's not coming out at all
>>
>>25431499
society may never see the invention of a toilet that weighs your shit and verbally congratulates you for taking a huge one, and this makes me sad
>>25431628
marking your territory
>>
>>25432122
>it was the size of my arm
>and agonizing in a good way
marry me
>>
File: 1446545337309.jpg (17 KB, 336x372) Image search: [Google]
1446545337309.jpg
17 KB, 336x372
>>25432123
some neckbeard getting immense pleasure from doing this.
Just the description alone is hilarious.
Comparing it to edging and talking about it like it's a special treat at the end of the day.

for some weird reason I also picture you with this expression as you posted your comment
>>
>>25432122
>takes a public shit with the girth of her arm
>i still fap sometimes to the thought of it.
>Im a grill fyi
This is the level of female on /r9k/
>>
>>25432179
im glad you enjoyed hearing about it anon since i made my thread to make people happy
>>
>>25432208
I do it as well anon. But only when I'm in the bathroom.
I also have to be completely naked to feel comfortable pooping.

You're a fucking madman for doing it in a chair.
>>
>>25432219
i only do it in loose shorts/pants with no underwear and make sure it never actually exits. i just let it slide lower in my bowels ready to drop then take it back up a little then repeat. I hold them for a day if im not at work or doing anything repeating the process as i relax
>>
File: gero.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gero.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>tfw pooping now causes near orgasmic levels of pleasure

Idk why this is, but now I look forward to poops, it makes life more fun I guess
>>
>>25432272
I wouldn't have the balls to do that in clothing.
The greatest sensation is your muscles tightening up as you try to hold it in, you can feel it. There are times when you think to yourself "if I relax even slightly, im gonna shit myself"

That glorious moment when the tension is over and you feel your anus relax.
>>
>>25432135
oh yea, not the same anon but how come everytime a storm approaches i have to poop
>>
>>25432338
you must have a trick knee that acts up by making you have to poop
>>
>>25432364
what does my knee have to do with my pooping?
>>
>>25432389
because i have a trick knee that starts acting up to let me know when ever there's a storm coming by kicking sporadically
>>
>>25432309
can you imagine having a blumpkin oh my god
>>
>>25432419
It would be pretty uncomfortable.
I've taken a shit while fappinng and the pleasure you get is pretty bland.

The pleasure of pooping is like the same kind of pleasure you get from cleaning your ear.

I don't see it as sexual. It's just a nice release.

Also. I could never ever shit infront of another person while they look at me.

So getting a blumpkin is something I'd never do.
>>
>>25431623
You call this "turtleheading"
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x1136
Truly a heavenly sensation. My best ideas come from during that period where I need to poo but isn't forcing itself out.
>>
>>25432646
i tend to agree actually the term blumpkin is just really funny
>>
>>25431499
instead of pushing a sausage out you should try to put some inn
on some public toilets you could find men like you taking and giving sausages to each other.
>>
>>25431623
>>25431730
>shitting and /gsg/

Holy shit I do this too. I prefer hoi3 or Vicky 2 though.
>>
>>25431499
I want that fucking rodent he looks bro tier
>>
>>25431499
This. There's a reason Freud wrote about it so much, pooing feels good as does holding in poop.
>>
>>25432030
I just don't get it. I do like 6 shits a week, I don't know how you're asshole can take any more than that.
>>
>>25431781

It feels awful, man. Trust me, I know from experience.
>>
>>25431499
Who is this smug skaven filth
>>
Its like you retards want fecal impaction

Had it once, never want to repeat again. Dont mess with your shit cycle.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.