[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attractive female at my house right now as I make this post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1434312457879s.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1434312457879s.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
Attractive female at my house right now as I make this post. Shes with my parents and her parents downstairs. I accidentally went downstairs to get some water without realizing they're there.

fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>25431485
go say hi idiot thats your new wife
>>
>>25431512
i said hi when i went down....... but i got my water bottle from the fridge and rushed back up stairs as if im busy.

shes way too pretty to be here in my house.
>>
help me r9k

should i go downstairs again? shes really fucking hot omg.

what do i even say, my parents and her parents are there and theyre all talking together.
>>
>>25431614
just spy on her from the stairs
>>
eh fuck it, i cant do shit. in my mid 20s and still acting like a beta fag.

im just gona fap, shower, then sleep and not say bye.
>>
File: talet.jpg (36 KB, 463x698) Image search: [Google]
talet.jpg
36 KB, 463x698
>>25431639
this.

also: be yourself
>>
Take a creepshot and post it here OP
>>
>>25431485
>>25431559
Take a shower, get dressed, then go talk to her. Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal. She probably took a nasty ass shit before she came over. Ask her if she wants to get out of there. Chances are she doesn't even feel like being around parents.
>>
>>25432183
seconding this, how do we know youre telling the truth otherwise
>>
who is she
why is she there
>>
>>25432183

roll

;originalcomment k fgt
>>
TALK TO HER THIS IS YOUR CHANCE YOU CAN ESCAPE MAN I BELIEVE IN YOU

who am i kidding were all going to die alone
>>
QUICK BRO, grab your nearest baby oil bottle and go squeeze it all over her. This is a known mating ritual, she'll take it as a compliment (being called "baby") and will produce your offspring. Trust me bro.
>>
>>25431485
I wouldn't bother. Given the context, she probably has a very good social life and if a not a lotofnpredentants if not a boyfriendif you want angirlfriendngo to a library and try to go for those nerrdy girls, there the most alone
>>
>>25431485
What do you mean, "fuck fuck fuck fuck"?
>>
>>25431485
Do NOT engage, I repeat, DO NOT ENGAGE. You'll sperg out and cringe at the memory for weeks. Just stay in your room, entertain yourself and wait for them to leave.
>>
>>25434583
>Social anxiety
Opposite of ubermensch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.